Seeking a position that will benefit from 11 years in the industry; thereby creating a career that can maximize my potential.PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
Worked in the IT field on a professional level
- Accounting, Payroll, Bookkeeping, Data Entry and Coding
- Familiar with ALL office equipment
- Great Customer Service Skills
- Teaching Experience (to HS and College Level)
- High Attention to Detail
- Management and Training Experience
- Excellent Design and Marketing Skills
- Programming Skills in a few languages
- Very familiar with Security Implementations such as smartcards, digipasses, and data encryption software
- Very proficient in software repair and basic hardware repair
- Publishing and Editing Experience
- Part of Art-Based Outreach Program for Ages 9-90
- Excellent Multi-tasker
- Small Business Owner
Linux Systems Administrator & Engineer
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Systems Administrator/Engineer for Windows
- Systems Administrator for Linux (Main Role)
- Application Support
- Tier 1, 2 and 3 Roles
- GPS, GTAC, and IBM User ID Support
- Server support (alarms, traptracker, pollers, sasha, smarts, dns, and more)
Executive IT Support
Confidential, Pontiac, MI
- Troubleshoot Basic Technical Problems (email, login issues, etc). Networking. Basic Programming (Advanced Html, Basic C++, Basic PHP, Intermediate CSS).
- Re-Imaging Computers, Repairing Distro Servers, Repair corrupt profiles, exe and registry files, repair computer hardware, audio equipment and printer hardware. Software support, installations and repairs. Secure Cell, Thin Client, Citrix, Cisco, SCCM, Active Directory, FTP and some UNIX/Linux. Re-programming, support and set up of smartcards, digi-passes and more. HRIS experience. Blackberry Tech Support and Repair, Mobile Office Business and Mobile Office Private Troubleshooting, VPN Repair, and Fiberlink Database Repair. Bitlocker encryption. Cellphone Repair and troubleshooting (including apps). NOS setup and troubleshooting. R&D as well as other forms of remoting in to machines.
- Ticketing software and database.
- Troubleshooting dual monitor setup, monitor calibration, projector troubleshooting, docking station setup and troubleshooting as well as occasional tablet troubleshooting and repair.
- Computer, Audio, Printer, TV and other sales…Customer Service.
Tech Support and Cage Assistant
Confidential, Novi, MI
- Installation of New Graphics Cards, Memory, Motherboards, Processor, etc. Troubleshoot Printing. Restock supplies for all office equip. Inventory of all Computer Equip as well as Design Tablets, Audio Equipment and Photography Equipment. Customer Service daily.
- Install Various OS and Software Programs and drivers on Mac and PC Lab Computers.
Confidential, Plymouth, MI
- Lead a class of 6-30 students in painting new paintings of the day.
- Design and Implement training new paintings to the other teachers as well as learning theirs. Coming up with new paintings for the calendar
- Setup and Cleanup of each class as well as opening and closing of the gallery each day.
Confidential, Marquette, MI
- Maintain all Book/Record Keeping, along with all point cards, logs, monthly reports, etc. Secretarial Skills, Data Entry, Scheduling, Event Hosting and Planning, etc.
- Basic Tech Support for Troubleshooting network issues, email connectivity, etc.
- In charge of all writing design and editing of the Articles for the Group Home Newsletters, All Advertising, some Web and ALL Graphic Design.