Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 7: MS 2000; Windows Vista, XP; MS Windows Server 2003, Ubuntu Linux
Software Applications: MS Office Suite 2003, 2007& 2010 (Access, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint): Norton Ghost; installing drivers, Akron’s; Clonezillas. Remedy, Lotus Notes and Dragon.
Hardware: Dell desktops & laptops; HP desktops and printers; Apple, Android and Samsung smart phones and tablets; general computer builds and repairs; hardware installations and swaps; general networking experience (running cables and troubleshooting connections).
Desktop Support Technician
- Active directory and Windows 7 migration.
- Troubleshoot software issues that may arise during AD migrations.
- Respond to help desk tickets using Remedy software.
- Conduct inventory on all devices on the premises and cross reference with AD.
- Normalize all PCs to allow remote access for AD migration.
- Provide excellent customer service and work with doctors and nurses to ensure the least interference with patient care.
Desktop Support Technician
- Provided technical support and administration work for the client Apex and DELL.
- Installed, upgraded, configured, and deployment of Windows 7 from Windows XP with SCCM.
- Transferred Lotus Notes data from XP to Windows 7.
- Installed and configured medical proprietary applications for clients in administrative offices and hospital such as Pyxis, Powerterm, Medic, and Spectra software.
- Technical troubleshooting and remote pc troubleshooting to all clients and management staff.
- Re - mapped all network printers and backed up data
- Precisely followed deployment procedures ensuring consistent quality upgrade of systems to Windows 7.
- Efficiently escalated risk and quality issues to the Deployment Team Leader for resolution.
- Produced quality site deployment deliverables on time.
- Provided excellent customer service.
- Handled imaging for 10 to 20 workstations a day.
- Loaded images at the site and specify machine configurations to be applied.
- Loaded images over networks as well as using USB flash drives.
- Used existing systems to complete immigration process.
- Migrated user’s data from old machines to new machines including, PSTs, desktops, favorites and other pertinent files and programs.
- Added and upgraded video cards.
- Troubleshooted issues and complications that would arise.
- Mapped network drives.
Confidential, Help Desk Repair Service
Services provided included:
- Improved performance on slow-running computers and laptops.
- Removed viruses and malicious software using AVG antivirus and various antispyware applications.
- Reloaded operating systems (after customers’ data is backed up) as required.
- Replaced major components as required, such a RAM, optical drives, disk drives, and other components.
- Tested computers using diagnostic software for proper operation.
- Troubleshot errors and problems with various applications (MS Office, Adobe, antivirus solutions)
- Resolved problems with wired and wireless network/Internet connectivity
- Responded to customer needs and answer questions
- Multitask to deliver high quality customer service to multiple guests at a single time
- Ensure order accuracy for every guest
- Reconcile daily sales and cash receipts
- Work in a fast pace environment while maintaining a positive and professional attitude
- Alleviate any problems or concerns that customers may have
- Be knowledgeable of the continuously changing menus and product recipes
- Communicate in a positive and effective way in a fast pace environment
- Train new employees on corporate policies, menu knowledge, how to work efficiently and effectively, and how to manage time between multiple guests
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment at all times
- Coordinated logistics of residential/commercial sales and purchases
- Conducted marketing research and analysis
- Negotiated contracts
- Advised clients on purchasing and selling of residential and commercial property
- Managed time sensitive, contractual agreements
- maintained bookkeeping of prospective, current and past clientele records and contracts
- Led seminars and workshops for prospective buyers/sellers, new home buyers and investors
- Prepared and presented detailed marketing plans and comparative marketing analysis, and financial net sales reports for potential clients
- Maintained knowledge of and abided by county, state and Federal laws and regulations as it pertains to the buying and selling of residential and commercial property
- Provided leadership in a professional,, articulate and confident manner