I am a Motivated and personable technical professional with a strong track record of Leadership and Customer Service in a Large Business Environment. Throughout my career as a Technician, Confidential, and General Confidential, I have acquired several transferable, Technical, Office, Customer Service and Leadership Skills which would be a valuable asset to any company. I am very diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non - professionals on all levels. I am also accustomed to handling sensitive situations along with strong customer demands. I have demonstrated a history of producing timely reports and strong customer survey results overall.SKILLS
- Project Management
- Customer Service
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Quoting Capabilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Design Capabilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook
- Analyst Capabilities
- Cisco CCNA Expired 2012
- Bicsi Technician Expired 2013
Tier II Technical Support Representative
Confidential Ann Arbor, MI
- Team Lead at Barracuda for various products.
- Currently work as a Technical Support Representative for the Cudatel Voip phone system, Spam And Virus Firewall, Barracuda Email Security System and Web Filter. I am responsible for assisting Resellers and customers with initial set up and troubleshooting of the devices and their networks.
- Support also includes assisting customers with provisioning Cisco, Polycom, Aastra, Snom and several other phones devices such as Softphones, Androids, Iphones, etc.
- Also work directly with providers and network administrator’s for customers to troubleshoot ISP’s, PRI’s, Analog lines, IP Flex, SIP Trunks, networks, firewalls, Mail Servers, etc. for customer satisfaction.
- Other responsibilities include tracking and closing jobs using Salesforce, Escalating and working with Engineers to resolve complex issues, Using tools such as Wireshark to troubleshoot IP and SIP traffic, Linux commands for CLI administration and Freeswitch as well as PostgreSQL commands for backend access.
President, Confidential, Canton, MI
- Responsibilities include advertising and sales through local websites, contractors and business to business leads for installation of voice, data cabling and phone system installations.
- Customer installations include site surveys, designing voice and data solutions to meet the customer needs, customer quotes, ordering materials and equipment.
- Also responsible for project managing, scheduling technicians, contractors, trainers etc.
- General duties included attending internal and external company meetings and conference calls with technicians and contractors in order to address all project time lines and schedules as required by customer contracts.
- Responsible for maintaining budget margins on all jobs, job specific close out documentation and customer quality surveys.
Confidential, Southfield, MI
- Direct supervision responsibilities include scheduling, dispatching, fleet vehicle assignment and payroll for 38 unionized technicians. Other responsibilities include scheduling jobs with customers, performing customer site surveys, ordering materials and equipment, general project management activities, and post cutover training of customers on site.
- Customer installations include installation of CPE equipment such as Nortel Phone Systems, Voicemail, ACD, Cisco routers, switches, assisting field engineers with networking and VoIP systems as well as voice, data, fiber, and coax cable for the backbone infrastructure and horizontal cabling on customer premise.
- General duties included attending internal and external company meetings and conference calls with Sales, Engineers, and Project Management teams in order to address all project time lines and schedules as required by customer contracts.
- Responsible for maintaining budget margins on all jobs, job specific close out documentation and customer quality surveys. Supervise and maintain relationships with sub-contractors working on customer premise.
Confidential, Troy, MI
- Responsible for the supervision of 13 unionized technicians along with scheduling jobs, performing customer site surveys, ordering installation materials, project management and training customers at cutover. Maintained budget margins, job specific close out documentation, and customer quality cutover surveys
- Installation and move, add, and change activity of Nortel Norstar and PBX equipment. Installation of category 3, 5 and 5e voice and data cables, programming Nortel Phone Systems, Nortel Voice Mail, Companions, Spectralink, and Tru-Call Accounting systems, along with cross connecting and testing circuits such as, POTS, PRI, DID, ISDN, 56K, and T1.
Technician, Farmington Hills, MI
- Responsibilities included the installation of Toshiba, AT&T, and Meridian Norstar phone systems. Installation work included pulling cables, installing phone systems, programming system software, servicing systems, and move, add, and change activities.
Confidential, Ontario, CA
- Responsibilities included the installation of voice and data cables, varying in size from 10 to 1,000 locations, termination and installation of jacks, and final testing. I directly supervised 4 cable technicians.