Field service troubleshoot repair/reimage, install, swap..etc.., NCR and IBM POS™ “logic box” computer systems at retail store level, also Zebra ™ label printers, Dragon Scan Guns, table top price code scanners, Verifone ™ card swipe signature pads, as well as desktops, laptops, printers, to various retail locations, for example, Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Target, Tractor Supply. Banks, Key Bank, Confidential, Bank of America. Insurance: State Farm, Allstate, etc..
Lexmark, HP laser printers Operating systems reimage and repair Microsoft XP, Win7, Win8, Office, Outlook. Office Move assistance to major companies. Set up IT closets, servers, workstations, cabling, wall jacks, VoIP phone set up. Computer (server and network) “smart hands” for network access components, security firewall equipment, servers, routers, switches, hubs, signal transfer devices. Cisco, Motorola, Sony Sunn, other brands. TEMP contract position, no hire.
Confidential / Confidential
- Migration of branch office user’s PCs and laptops to new image upgrade to WIN 7 Enterprise and to specific separate domain from Win XP and old domain. Ensure that migration parameters function properly and review migration with users to ensure smooth transition. SCCM migration tool software.
- Follow up on site after migration to provide troubleshoot contact assistance to Dell IT leadership
- personnel at HQ location in California to identify and resolve any issues after completion.
- Sent completed and branch manager signed reports to Dell Co. team leaders and clients.
Migrate users’ permissions, profiles and user PCs from old domain (CHNT) to new domain (AZTUC) in multi level hospital and or clinical medical environments including nurses stations, patient room areas, offices of both clerical and executive management, at all Tucson area Carondelet associated clinics, hospitals and other medical facilities. Used both Rhumba and SCCM as migration tools. Troubleshoot and correct manually automatic image loading defects in application installation and any other related post - migration issues with outside applications such as CERNER and KRONOS, for example, on users’ computers. TEMP POST to contract end.
Help Desk Technician
Troubleshoot basic hardware and application software issues. Password resets, Exchange email issues, pst repair, profile rebuild, instruct users how to set up delegates and so on. Large help desk call center environment. Active Directory to change passwords and perform other remote access service.
As a Level 1 technician, referred more complex and hands on issues to appropriate resolver team groups. Averaged 35 to 50 calls per day with a 97% resolution rate. Temporary assignment for 3 months through temp agency. Not temp to hire.
Troubleshoot and repair hardware; PCs, printers, plotters, notebook PCs. PCs: HP, Gateway, Dell, Rollouts, upgrades. Operating systems; XP, Vista Enterprise, Windows 7. Applications: Microsoft Office Suite Maintenance contracts with NY STATE OFFICES, banks, and private corporations. Hewlett Packard (HP) Printers (Lasers and inkjet) and scanners. Also Lexmark, Xerox, Oki Data, Epson. Receive call ticket, call customer to schedule service, arrive at customer’s site, complete service and close ticket to customer satisfaction. Temp Agency assignment.
Desktop Support Specialist.
- IT Help Desk/User Support. End-user contact and coordination
- Deploying new PCs (both desktop and laptop). Application installations. User data migration..
- Increasing memory on existing PCs. Handling equipment returns - following defined processes.
- Basic skills from simple breark/fix to more involved levels of support.
- Active Directory, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, wireless connectivity, LAN, Lansweeper™ and other diagnostic software. Set up and support for cloud storage and desktop virtualization software such as VMware™
- Support and troubleshooting for Microsoft Office Suite, Exchange, Adobe, company specific engineering apps, troubleshoot and deploy. System refreshes, installs, de-installs, re-image (Acronis, Ghost). Adjustments made to Dell Factory Images to specific and tight needs of engineering end users in house.
- Remote Access desktop troubleshooting operation (Lan Desk Remote), DELL desktop, notebooks, HP Printers, Xerox multifunction, upgrades and rollouts. Supporting large plant environment. Received trouble tickets via (REMEDY) ticket engine. Temp contractor position by Dell Computers, Inc. Also McAfee Anti-Virus, McAfee E-Policy. PKI. DNS, WINS, and WAN switches and routers . Wireless Data Cards (Air Cards). Blackberry. Set up connectivity to network, laptop or desktop, installation of Blackberry software, for client use.
- Temp Contractor performing desk side support, applications, troubleshoot, OS, GroupWise 7.0, Office 2003 Suite, various audio/visual programs, print issues, network connectivity, hardware IT Help Desk/User Support, Active Directory. Assisted in rollouts of new PCs and other equipment.
- Receive trouble tickets in (REMEDY). Applications: Microsoft Office Suite, Exchange, Adobe. Veritas Back-Up Executive. Troubleshooting in networking TCP/IP, domain, DNS, DHCP, static IP assignments, Lansweeper™ software. Troubleshoot network equipment (Cisco switches, hubs, routers) also upgrades and installation of equipment in IT CLOSET, including wiring and replacement or installation of new wall jack, IT closet wiring, port activations, VoIP connections.
- New City Hall Employee / Intern office set ups and roll outs, support for VmWare and “cloud” virtualization and Vsphere storage, other various as assigned tasks. Covering City Hall, City Courts, Local Channel 12 TV station, and Tucson Convention Center. Blackberry Personal Digital Assistants, cell phones. Interface with Sprint tech support to resolve cell phone issues.
- In-Field engineer in Tucson AZ and surrounding areas. Work orders faxed from Phoenix office to home via (Peregrine) ticket engine. Prioritize and manage daily tickets based on immediate needs, then client location for end-user contact and coordination.
- Break/fix, network issues, rollouts, active directory, upgrades, migrations, repair, troubleshoot hardware, application software, PC Workstations, Servers, MAC, printers. Also cabling, wiring, wall jacks, plugs, install and repair. Local Area Network (LAN) TCP/IP, Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP). DNS, WINS, and WAN switches and routers. Hewlett Packard (HP) Printers (Lasers and inkject) and scanners. Microsoft Office Suite, Exchange, Adobe. Set up VoIP communications systems, NORTEL, Shore Tel, AVAYA, Cisco.
- Maintained switches, hubs, troubleshot port connectivity and DSL and T1 connections interfacing with company ISP providers.
- TEAM PROJECT LEAD at various sites coordinating and directing operations such as rollouts, migrations, imaging new computer systems, installing the wiring and IT CLOSETS at various client site locations in and around Tucson and some in Phoenix where assistance as such was needed.
- Image and migration projects at various high schools’ and commercial computer teaching centers in Tucson and in Phoenix AZ, such as image building, staging, casting to over 200 classroom desktops at Notre Dame High School in Phoenix. Image building and casting to PCs at various client Tucson City municipality training operations facilities and helped land maintenance support contracts for several clients after initial project completion.
- In field support OS, server monitoring and troubleshooting for contract clients’ municipality environments using Lansweeper™ and other diagnostic software and hardware testing tools.
- Installed and configured network IT closets, phone systems, wiring, patch panels and phone punch down. Troubleshoot and replace phone device and activate new accounts in client office environment. Support and installations for various office software such as VmWare™, Lotus Notes, Groupwise. Rollouts, upgraded system deployment and installations for in field clients and various retail contracts. Clients included CIRCLE K stores, COUNTRYWIDE MORTGAGE and QANTAS AIRWAYS (call center) …all their PCs, VoIP, rack server, tape back up system, switches and hubs in IT closet, wiring and wall jack. Maintained troubleshot, and repaired/replaced hardware parts, upgraded or corrected existing software applications.