Solution - focused, team oriented computer technologist with broad-based experience and hands on skills. I have obtained a proven ability to successfully carry out a wide range of technical duties. I also maintain a broad understanding of computer hardware and software, including installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and support
Confidential, Charlotte NC
- Utilized Active Directory to check account status, Created, managed, and modified user accounts/usernames, reset passwords
- Logged, tracked and triaged calls. Reassigned ticket if higher level of technical support or desk side assistance is required
- Provided first, and second-level technical and support, troubleshooting desktop, laptop, and network connectivity problems utilizing remote access, via telephone, email or web using documented processes where available and best practices as needed
- Provided computer help desk support via telephone communications with end-users.
- Performed diagnostics and troubleshooting of system issues, documented help desk tickets/resolutions.
- Provide technical support & solutions to user s request for assistance in resolving hardware and software problems for desktop computers, mini computers and laptops using computer hardware, standard desktop applications or client software applications.
- Logged calls, requests for service, maintenance and other issues into Remedy database.
Confidential, Huntersville, NC
IT Support Analyst
- Find computers that contain PST files on Confidential network.
- Locate PST files ready to migrate and then remove them.
- Allow end-users to see how their PST migration is progressing.
- Send "migration status" email communication to end-user
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Technical Analyst/desktop support
- Imaging operating system for new workstations; Migrations existing XP users to Windows 7 via COSMIC 5, includes backup and restore data on Dell, HP, and IBM desktops and laptops.
- Setup and remove workstations from/to cube or building for existing and new users.
- Install update and configure Point sec for full disk inscription, SQL, Teradata, SAS Rumba, Daisy.
- Install and upgrade Open Text (Edoc) for entire Confidential legal department
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager configuration for Windows XP and Windows 7 deployments.
- Deploy and Install new pc, Ricoh, HP and Lexmark printers
- Brake/ fix and Trouble shooting
- Setup and configured mobile devises and pocket PC for retail use, plus email client to use Exchange with ActiveSync
Confidential, Mooresville, NC
Sr. Technical Analyst
- Managed an Issue Reporting Service Center project which centralized computer hardware and software request which enabled increased efficiency (25% decrease in issue resolution within 24 hours) and reduced cost by 15% or $125K annually.
- Utilized Teradata SQL Assistant to query data environment to build ad-hoc productivity reporting in order to gage performance.
- Assisted staff with coordinating the decommissioning of application/software systems in order to maximize resources and meet business needs.
- Charged with writing all Technical Requirement Documents (TRD) to align with the respective Business Requirement Documents in order to drive expected business results.
Confidential, Amherst, NY
- Identified and repaired all Apple and PC products - Computers, Laptops, Printers, & Communication Devices - installed in the organization to provide technical support to the staff members and ensure its smooth functioning
- Deployed SQL to augment data in lookup monthly lookup tables to ensure data integrity
- Trained users on addressing systems and networks issues remotely in order to maximize retail customer experience whereby reducing service centers request and business cost.
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
IT Support Analyst
- Charged with querying database utilizing SQL to augment user rights and run ad-hoc reports for management team.
- Managed the remote repairing of computers, printers, and software with 95% efficient ratio