Self - motivated and detailed-oriented IT professional with fourteen years diverse experience in manufacturing, pharmaceutical, telecommunications, hospitality and entertainment industries. Professional expertise includes project implementations, blueprinting, process analysis, systems applications, security and administration, testing, training and production support. Proven willingness and ability to learn new systems and adapt with changing corporate environments. Dedicated team player with exceptional interpersonal skills and primary focus on overall business success.
- Expertise in project implementations and production support.
- Wide-range involvement in software testing and training, system upgrades and backups.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Hands-on and proactive.
Confidential, Miami, FL
- Provided onsite training for hotel employees on proprietary software applications, customizing sessions by departments and job responsibilities.
- Collaborated with general managers, property management representatives and system vendors to determine specific training needs.
- Designed instructional materials for new and current on standard operating procedures to train current and new helpdesk team members.
- Upon course completion, assisted end users during the go-live application implementation.
- Acted as a primary point of contact, analyzing hardware/software issues for 1000+ employees and 40+ hotels nationwide.
- Provided technical support to end users via telephone, email and ticketing system on hotel proprietary software applications, server issues and system outages.
- Troubleshot and resolved appr oximately 20 to 25 tickets daily.
- Completed user requests, such as creating/changing/removing users in active directory and rebooting interfaces during planned outages.
- Served as a liaison between Local IT, Tier 3 support, third-party vendors and end users.
Confidential, Research Triangle Park, NC
SAP Security Analyst
- Defined, documented and implemented security strategies, processes and procedures to adhere to best practice standards for project implementations and production support in 4.6C, 4.7 and ECC 6.0.
- Collaborated with functional teams to map business' defined processes and SAP-delivered transactions to new and existing roles.
- Designed, developed and maintained roles in all SAP platforms (R/3, SRM, ERM, RMCA, CRM, BI, Solution Manager, and Netweaver Portal) based on business requirements. Facilitated the use of derived roles where needed.
- Created and assigned custom transactions and authorization objects as needed.
- Configured and maintained CUA connectivity for all system landscapes.
- Assisted in GRC implementation by creating and maintaining roles and user IDs in GRC.
- Maintained 10,000+ user IDs in development and production environments, which included creation, deletion, locking/unlocking role assignments, and password management.
- Created and assigned developer keys and OSS IDs, and opened systems for SAP to correct issues.
- Troubleshot existing roles to determine and rectify arising authorization issues.
- Led all refresh and restore activities for Security team to ensure that the CUA performed as expected and all deltas were rectified when the production system was copied into test systems.
- Analyzed and mitigated SOD (Separation of Duties) conflicts by modifying roles in order to comply with system audit requirements.
- Established procedures for unit and integration testing and executed unit testing for newly developed and existing roles.
- Performed individual and mass transports of roles and other security-related objects.
- Developed training materials and strategies on security processes for new team members and other teams.
- Assisted in non-security related SAP/Basis technical assistance as needed.
Business Process Analyst
- Worked with end users to map current business processes to SAP functionality.
- Involved in the end to end business process implementation from blueprint to design, test implementation and production support.
- Primarily responsible for archiving table data for Finance team.
- Created new business processes as needed by end users.
- Coordinated with technical team to develop custom programs and reports.
- Acted as a liaison between finance and auditing teams.
- Designed test scripts for both training and testing purposes.
- Conducted end-to-end test scenarios with other process teams.
- Trained end users on new and changing business processes as needed.
- Kept project managers and client counterparts abreast of ongoing status.
ADDITIONAL WORK HISTORY
Confidential, Miami, FL - Marketing Coordinator
Identified prospective customers for a start-up publications firm, performing 20 cold calls per day; designed and implemented direct mailing programs for prospective customers, developed and maintained long-term relationships with current clients; communicated regularly with regional managers for daily support and strategic planning for advertising space; maintained and organized customer database of over 100 clients nationwide.
Confidential, Hialeah Gardens, FL - Contract Administrator/Junior Estimator
Composed and drafted subcontractor proposals, project punchlists, transmittals and memorandums for organizational support; created databases and spreadsheets to automate proposal process and improve reporting accuracy; trained new and existing employees on data entry software and company procedures and policies; collaborated with engineers and project managers regarding design requirements for client projects; maintained and managed network environment including troubleshooting, filing and archiving.
Confidential, Miami, FL - Teacher/Private Tutor
Developed and implemented interesting and interactive learning mediums to increase student understanding of course materials; developed tailored lessons based on the general education curriculum for special-needs students and a variety of instructional techniques and technologies; assisted in developing after-school tutoring program to teach students in need of extra help; consistently received positive teacher evaluations from students. Students' education levels ranged from kindergarten through college.