- Data entry experience
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- High degree of familiarity with standard windows web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer)
- Experience with web - based tools such as Salesforce, Quickbase, Smartsheets, google apps, etc.
- Experience with Student Information Systems, in particular Follett Aspen or Pearson/AAL eSIS
Data Entry Specialist
- Office Assistant / Receptionist - Taking customer questions, concerns, complaints, pertaining to proper procedures, for their accounts on invoices.
- Processed medical records, forms, other documents, filing typing, answering phones, faxing, scanning, preparing letters, reports, official records, assisted in all office duties
- Handle sign-up sheet for vendors, maintain phone list directories, for special projects, and special events.
- Worked on standard windows web browsers
- Registering clients, customers in the database, for fast toll, or if the machine was not operating properly, generating work orders for the engineering department.
- Schedule meetings, setting up conference rooms, data entry, copying, greeting visitors and giving out visitor badges
- Gathering of data and put into Microsoft excel file.
- Controlling sign-in processing sheets for staff members, budgeting, financial reports expenses, travel vouchers, reimbursements, bookkeeping transactions.
- Maintaining the accounting system for all other accounting, administrative functions
- Data Processing Analyst Technician - Driving the company’s vehicle to pick-up, drop-off mail from different office buildings.
- Answered phones, typed, e-mailed, and faxed, various correspondences on the computer.
- Distributing the mail for incoming outgoing mail, greeting visitors escorted them to their proper designation.
- Sorted the mail to the proper departments, scheduling appointments, and some product sales to existing customers
- Entered accounts payable, receivable, collections, deposits, dispatching, for insurance co-pays and payroll billings.
- Claim filing, banking statements, admissions, compensation, benefits, and travel arrangements
- Financing funds, reporting the research for analyst planning, and assisting with the business office management