Obtain a position as a team - player in a people-oriented organization where I can maximize my technical and customer-service experience in a challenging environment to achieve the corporate goals.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING:
- Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- Linux Ubuntu
- Mac OS X
- Windows Automatic Installation Kit (WAIK).
- Windows Server 2000, 2003 and 2008 R2
- MS Active Directory management and Administration.
- MS Office Suite 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. (Support and Administration of said products)
- PGP Whole Disk Encryption (setup/deployment and Administration)
- Host Monitor (Administrative remote management software)
- Symantec Ghost 11.5 imaging software.
- Symantec and McAfee Anti-Virus, Performance, Security, and PC/Server Utilities.
- VPN Technologies: Checkpoint Secure Remote des3, Nortel Contivity and Cisco.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with network protocols (e.g. TCP/IP protocol).
- Effectively and accurately troubleshoot networks, hardware, and software.
- Strong Written and verbal abilities.
- Works well with others.
- Creative self-starter.
- Learns and adapts quickly.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Very reliable.
- Expert Hardware knowledge
- Expert Negotiator
- Fiscally aware.
Confidential, Maynard, MA
Help Desk Sr. Technical Analyst / Team Lead
- Administer and Manage Microsoft Licensing, companywide.
- Create and maintain “How To” documentation for the Help Desk and other departments.
- Manage company Hardware Standards.
- Create and maintain company Images for laptops and Desktops.
- Support of the following Operating Systems companywide: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8. (Some Linux and Mac support also).
- Perform Administrative functions within Windows Server environment (e.g. Active Directory).
- Support MS Office 2010, PGP Encryption solution, Cisco VPN solution, Norton Ghost Imaging Solution, VERITAS Backup Exec.
- Patch Management; Created WSUS (Windows Server Update Services Server), maintain, update and deployed to an 800+ desktop environment.
- Security, network, software and hardware recommendations to clients.
- Support for VPN connectivity in an enterprise environment.
- Technical support for hardware and software
- Develop backup and recovery procedures for Workstations.
Confidential, Framingham, MA
- Reported directly to the VP of Sales and the President.
- Managed a large staff, including sales managers and their associates.
- Resolved administrative issues that would hinder a Team Member from performing efficiently.
- Delegating tasks, for IS and Sales Managers.
- Responsible for Technical and Sales budget plans.
- Keeping abreast on the latest technologies.
- Responsible for putting together a disaster recovery plan.
- Individual Educational plans, and reviews for all direct reports.
- Researched and developed new procedures for our IS Department.
- Assisted the Professional Services Group in the Hiring & training of our technical account managers.
- Worked with the Marketing department, this involved a program to bring more leads to the sales force.
- Traveled to various client sites with TAMS (Technical Account Managers), to provide IT support on system and network Integration projects.
- Provided cost analysis and educated IT purchase recommendations.
Confidential, Brighton, MA
Front End Manager/Service Supervisor
- Responsible for all customer service representatives.
- Internally re-defined policies and procedures.
- Implemented policies and procedures.
- Assisted in the hiring of sales and service personal.
- Responsible for end of day batching of days earnings.
- Worked collaboratively in the design of a new Customer Service form.
- Improved end of day tasks (e.g. Batching and printing of daily revenue)
- Implementing an improved new customer checkout program; this enabled our customers to purchase a product knowing upon checkout it was the correct item.
- Supervised all employees’, this included time cards and day to day responsibility’s.
- Reported directly to the Operations Manager and General Manager.
- Provided technical support and guidance to the computer technicians in the technical department.