Technical Certifications: CompTIA A+ (August 2011)
Received a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with concentration in Marketing Graduated Cum Laude
Proficient in MS Office(2003,2007),Windows 7/Vista/XP/NT/2000/98, IBM LOTUS Notes, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Norton Ghost, Novell, Basic and VERITAS. Troubleshooting and Repair of PCs/Laptop/Blackberry/Android/iPhone/iPad, Basic HTML and CSS
Experience Server management and administration for law office of 10 users, hardware replacements (hard drives, cards), Laptop Diagnosis and Repair (Video cards, lcd inverter etc) , VPN Setup(Vware), Active Directory Management, Mobile/Smartphone set up
2010-2011 Confidential, Salem,MA
- Seasonal: General Labor(Painting, Landscaping, Clean outs)
2001-2009 Confidential. Marblehead, MA
- Banquet Captain/Waitstaff/Bartender al a carte and private events.
- Required to oversee staff of 15+ and execution of events.
- Manager Snack Bar
- Responsible for customer service and food quality.
- Manager staff of 20
- Oversee Budget of $100k for the operation
2005 Confidential. Woburn, MA Technical Support Representative.
- Pre-sale support via telephone and email tickets for a private upstart.
- Fielded phone calls from people of various technical experience levels and assisted with the install and use the company's software.
1999-2002 Confidential, Salem, MA Desktop Support/Computer Lab Attendant working for the Information Technology Department of the College.
- Desktop Support: Performed maintenance and upgrades on hardware and software of Faculty PC and Mac (disk imaging, hardware diagnosis/replacement, network set up, Windows trouble shoot, Virus and Spyware removal)
- Computer Lap Attendant: Helped students with all aspects of daily computer use including but not limited to troubleshooting problems, use of Internet, e-mail and MS Office applications.
Language: Fluent in written and spoken Greek.