To obtain a professional role that will afford me an opportunity to integrate my collegiate learning's and practical corporate experiences to enhance my preparation for governmental and professional service and leadership.
SUMMARY: With unique practical insight and understanding gained working with the real-life managers and leaders in North Carolina A&T State Univ. Electronic Computer Technology Program and Student Affairs.
EDUCATION: Bachelors of Science - Electronic Computer Technology
TECHNICAL SKILL SUMMARY: Technologies: Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Fire Fox, Internet Explorer, Macintosh, Windows Vista, Windows 2000, Adobe Reader, Paint Shop Pro, Animation Shop, C++, Java, Microsoft Office
Confidential Receptionist-Assist, Greensboro, North Carolina August 2008 - December 2011
- Provide excellent customer service for new and existing clients ensuring 5 star services.
- Responsible for facilitating orientation and new client on board to migrate risk and liability due to improper use of facility equipment.
- Execution of flawless recordkeeping to ensure proper client management.
Confidential, Kannapolis, North Carolina May 2009 - August 2009 Camp Counselor
- Provided camp oversight of students and partnered with fellow counselors to ensure safety and overall program compliance.
- Facilitated math and science summer enrichment courses, allowing camp attendee to close learning gaps.
Confidential, Kannapolis, North Carolina May 2008 - October 2008 Counselor
- Act as lead counselor for camp programs and activities for an assigned group of campers.
- Ability to teach appropriate level of math and science activities to assigned group of campers.
- Oversee before care, and possibly after care activities.
Confidential, Concord, North Carolina June 2007 - August 2007 Swimming Instructor
- Facilitated Beginner, Intermediate, and Advance Swimming Classes.
- Assisted with safety management, Ensuring students understood and complied with safety expectations.
Confidential, Charlotte, North Carolina June 2002 - August 2002 Lab Assistant
- Partnered with chemistry students to engage in scientific experiments for the advancement of college research.
ACCOLADES & INTERESTS Member of the National Honor Roll, Who's Who Among High School Students Red Cross Food Drive Volunteer, Campus Recreation Read to Pre-K Children Volunteer, NIRSA Nationals, ACIS Nationals