To obtain a position in the field of IT with both great responsibility and opportunity to grow.
- A+ Core and OS Certification
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) Certification
Computer Information Technology Student
- PC Management A+ Core/OS Preparation
- MCP Preparation
- Computer Networks/Servers
- Computer Information Security
- Microsoft Office 2003 + 2007 Training
Drafting Technology Student
- Mechanical Desktop
- CAD key and AutoCAD 2004-2005
- WestPoint Bridge Design
2007-Current Confidential Wethersfield, CT Helpdesk Analyst Heavy use of remote support software such as Citrix, Systems Management Server and Webex Connect. Provided both remote and on-site technical assistance for such clients as ESPN, USTA, MedSolutions, Health Dialog, and Mystic Aquarium. Support of Windows XP, Vista, Win7, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 and applications such as SAP, Microsoft Office Products, SharePoint, Citrix, InfraEnterprise, TechExcel. Extended experience in Active Directory (Microsoft Server 2000, 2003, & 2008) and Exchange (2000, 2003, & 2007).
I am fluent in both Spanish and English.
References:Available upon request.