Driven IT professional with extensive experience providing client side technical support. Highlights include pilot testing of new software, system and network administration. Strengths include effective communication with end users, innovative problem solving methods, and a strong ability to grasp and maintain new concepts and technologies. Committed to delivering excellent customer service through creative direction and out of the box thinking.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Modis IT Staffing, Artech Information
- Installation of Windows 10 Enterprise Edition using both clean installations and the use of data migration.
- Software installation using SCCM Console
- Use of Power shell to run scripts as required
- Registry edits for system file and application fixes
- WAN\LAN network connectivity support
- Monitoring McAfee, Windows Defender, Symantec Endpoint intrusion prevention, detection and incident response
- Applied critical security patches, hot fixes, and other updates as required. Configure and troubleshoot Office 2013/2016 Applications
- Used Active Directory for password administration (LAPS), group policy changes, and access control lists adjustments, moving computers and user accounts between multiple organizational units, managing bit - locker recovery keys.
- Configuring FTP clients for data transfer
- Configured bank laptops, IPads, smartphones and client personal devices for remotes access using Cisco Any Connect, Extend 360, Windows Remote Desktop Client VPN technologies.
- Used Go To Assist, Web Ex, Windows Remote Assistance for remote access to support clients telecommuting and during mission travel
- Support of World Bank specific technologies including Access WB, WB Data Sync, GoPro Desktop, WB\ ICSID Docs Outlook plug ins, BOX applications, One Drive for Business
- Utilized Cisco Jabber, VC Codecs, Skype Business, Adobe Connect, and Web Ex for web conferencing and meeting support
- Managed client incidents by Remedy Ticketing System in accordance to the established SLA.
- Configured and managed client accounts for both Lotus Notes and SAP.
- Installed and maintained Cannon printer drivers and servers for network based printing
- Tracked and updated bank assets and inventory lists through Remedy.
- Break / fix support for Lenovo hardware- T460, XI Carbon, M92 Tiny(SFF), X250
- Provided on-call and after hours support as needed.
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
Fiber Solutions Agent
- High volume call center providing support remote support for internet customer’s tasks included:
- DHCP configuration
- DNS issues
- IP Configuration (dynamic and static)
- Mail client configurations
- Remote desktop support using Go to assist for performance tuning, password resets, general desktop issue
- McAfee Antivirus installation and support
- Ran diagnostics to determine demarcation points
- Ticket tracking
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
IT Support Assistant/ Accounts Payable
- Resolved network connectivity issues for in house and remote sites.
- Mapped network drives for shared files and storage folders (FTP Server).
- Configured remote access for Managers and Sites
- Re-imaged desktops with Windows XP,7 Professional. Configured environment for new users.
- Assisted in desktop migrations from Windows XP to Windows 7 Professional
- General break / fix support for desktops and peripherals. Upgraded hardware as required.
- Applied Service Packs, hotfixes, and updates to desktops as required
- Troubleshoot user problems with applications- MS Office 2007-2010, internet browsers
- Provided support for MRI Accounting software including generating reports by SQL queries.
- Performed daily monitoring of windows server to ensure optimal performance.
- Apply window server patches as well as other software patches.
- Installed logical printers on a print server and preparing print server to host clients.
- Managed user rights and permissions, disabling and enabling accounts, file and folder permissions, password administration, and configured security templates as per need.
- Created and monitored trouble tickets in Remedy through resolution.