Administrative: Adeptly handle administrative matters including answering, transferring and screening calls, greeting visitors, research and planning, composing documents, account management, manage filing systems, facility and equipment maintenance and organizing offices for efficiency.
Communications: Interact professionally with all levels of staff and customers via telephone, in person or electronically while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality; known for tact and diplomacy in handling sensitive issues.
- Microsoft Office 365
- Adobe Pro
- CutePDF Professional
- CRM software - net FORUM and Salesforce
- Customer Service ticketing systems - Teamwork Desk
- Zendesk and budgetary
- and financial and documentation
- and HEAT with a typing speed of 60 words per minute.
Customer Service Associate
- Provide exceptional customer service by responding to inbound customer calls and email correspondences via customer service ticketing system.
- Process accurate payment postings and adjustments.
- Research accounts.
- Maintain inventory.
- Assist Operations and Field Managers.
- Calculate insurance benefits.
- Verify and update pension plans in pension plan system.
- Process and distribute incoming mail to appropriate staff.
- Schedule conference room meetings.
- Enter membership and program registration data into Salesforce database.
- Process 401k retirement enrollments.
Program Coordinator, Customer Service
- Provide front line customer service support to members addressing all requests and inquiries that is e-mailed/Teamwork Desk ticketing system, faxed or phoned into the association.
- Assist members with organization website and login issues and password resets.
- Process event registrations, membership renewals, joins, and foundation donations to include batching payments (credit card, checks, wire transfers, credits/refunds).
- Research and update member records.
- Database maintenance utilizing netFORUM).
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures for all special projects of the customer services team.
- Assist and provide support to Advocacy and Outreach department.
- Provide verbal and written communication with staff and organization members.
- Engage in training with commitment to grow in understanding of existing and new programs, products and services.
- Assist Senior Meetings Manager with organization events.
- Perform weekly inventory of supply room and kitchen supplies - order as needed to stock both areas.
- Serve as point of contact for Datawatch building access key fobs and Colonial parking permits.
- Maintain the front desk/reception area. Responsible for the main phone extension incoming calls. Receive guests as they arrive and alert the appropriate staff of their arrival.
- Maintain workroom equipment and supplies, including the copier and mail machine. Liaise with the appropriate vendors when support is needed.
- Receive incoming mail and packages and distribute it to the appropriate staff.
Telecom Administrative Assistant
- Promptly and courteously assist internal and external clients via telephone, in person or electronically.
- Manage federal accounts via Verizon Wireless and/or Sprint online web tool;
- Blackberry’s, iPhones, air cards, cell phones and iPads to include master resets, upgrades, activations, voicemail rebuilds, password resets and domestic and international travel.
- Maintain IT inventory supplies.
- Record expenditures for IT equipment; purchase order/amendment requests, credit card acquisitions, new order requisitions and transactions utilizing Momentum (FMS) Financial.
- Management Systems database.
- Type various technical and non-technical documents.
- Generate PDF reports requested by Chief Information Officer and/or jurisdiction leaders via email; to include summarization of equipment usage, ensuring users are in compliance with their telecom plan allowance and the de minimis use policy.
- Train users on processes and procedures of wireless equipment.
- Assist Project Managers in coordinating department projects.
- Create and update user accounts and reset user passwords utilizing Active Directory.
- Track and resolve all tickets in Heat ticketing system.
- Analyze and troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Image hard drives.
- Install all peripheral devices and troubleshoot problems.
- Create and update SOP’s (Standard Operation Procedures) with step by step instructions on problem solving techniques.
- Assist Senior Telecom Specialist with programming changes to Avaya desk phone replacements, repairs and voice mail systems.
- Support the Confidential
- Receive calls, answer questions and provide information to community groups, customers and agencies about upcoming programs and events.
- Research, develop, administer and implement diversity and/or awareness programs; to include mentoring programs, and cultural observance events.
- Draft and edit documents, manage calendars, schedule meetings, scan documents and document meeting minutes.
- Copy, fax, email and mail out correspondence.
- Perform math calculations to generate expense reports via Excel spreadsheets.
Falls Church, VA
- Coordinate the daily operation of the Office Management department, in which require me to be familiar with all administrative concepts and procedures as related to the department.
- Supervise Receptionist/Administrative Assistant staff by delegating responsibilities to include; planning, assigning, distributing, reviewing and preparing work, scheduling work shifts, resolving problems and front desk coverage.
- Evaluate staff performance, provided training, made hiring, promotion and disciplinary recommendations.
- Receive and direct incoming phone calls, screen visitors requiring the use of judgment and the interpretation of policies, rules and procedures.
- Assist Human Resources with fingerprinting new hires, in which was a requirement of Confidential, Confidential and Confidential Service, maintain files that contain copies of every employee’s fingerprints and other confidential information with new hire fingerprinting associated with Confidential/Confidential policy and procedures, updated forms and prepared new hire packages.
- Coordinate scheduling of conferences/meetings, make travel arrangements and maintain proper maintenance of facilities.
- Maintain budgeting and procurement through inventory management of office supplies, printing services and office equipment.
- Assist accounting with monthly invoice mailings, and research files for collection payments
- Proficient word processing skills in drafting and editing proposals, agreements, corporate and commercial correspondence, created graphics, charts, and manipulated data in excel spreadsheets to generate various reports.
- Create PowerPoint presentations for meetings, events, training classes etc.
- Proofread materials for accuracy, completeness, and compliance with departmental policies, formatting, and correct English usage, including grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Coordinate office projects and events.