- IT Professional with 8 years of experience and training.
- IT Professional and Military Veteran offering over 8 years of customer service and 15 years of IT training and experience.
- Possess a comprehensive background in software testing, computer repair, and software/hardware installation derived from 5 years of direct experience as a computer repair and help desk technician.
- Broad - based knowledge and practical application in trouble shooting and repairing computer systems derived from 3 years managing a computer repair department.
- Networking using Active Directory and Domain training.
- Career is supported by Microsoft Office and Service / Help desk training at Forsyth Technical Community College.
- Attended TLG Learning Accelerated IT program 2015-201 6, receiving four IT certifications. Currently attending Duke University via Coursera for Java Programming
- An Introduction to Software Specialization pursuing a certification. Looking for an entry level position in IT.
Operating Systems: 95, 98, 2000, NT, XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 2008 - 201 2 Server
- Comp TIA A+;assembled computers
- installed hardware
- motherboards and wiring
- Virtual HDD
- IPV6 configurations
- Thin Clients
- Sub netting
- Switches and Hubs
- User State Migration
- Mobile configuration
Applications: Windows software, MS office, VPN Technologies, Client/Server
Programming Languages: C++
- JD Edwards
- Active Directory
- Windows Migration and Deployment
- Systems Center (SCCM)
- Citrix Ticketing System
- DHCP and Data Center
- Helpdesk Operations working with Systems Center
- Data Center
- Printers and Copiers. Set up workstations and networks. Troubleshoot calls.
Rural Hall, NC
NDE Inspector/Frequency TesterResponsibilities:
- Conducted magnetic particle inspections using fluorescent based liquid while inspecting blades for cracks
- Performed computerized frequency inspections to test for balance and strength; tested tolerance and surface cleaning using micrometers and hand tools
- Performed radiation induced inspections for deep cracks
- Used database software for inventory, shipping and location
- Aircraft engine vanes for Rolls Royce engines using micrometers and computerized balancers
Winston Salem, NC
Computer Repair Technician / Customer Support Rep / Help-desk
- Built, configured and installed software on 20 to 30 computer systems daily uploading early childhood software for Educational Institutions and Daycare’s per day pertaining to learning games and hooked on phonics applications. Networking, Software testing, Image creating, Computer hardware and Windows OS loading.
- Supervised two to three staff members to ensure networks were running efficiently
- Monitored computer systems for equipment failure or errors in performance; responded to program error messages by finding and correcting problems or terminating the program
- Assisted technical support field representatives with troubleshooting systems at sites and assisted customers with loading software and hardware issues. Customer Service calls and appointments.