- 11 years of computer, systems, server and network administration and maintenance.
- 11 years of experience with Microsoft Expression.
- 11 years of SCCM Operating System Deployment implementation Software Update Point management.
- 8 years of desktop support.
- 5 years of web management.
- 4 years professional live sound and studio production engineer.
- 4 years of experience with Avaya Voice and information assurance.
- Confidential Veteran OEF/OIF.
NETWORKING: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Hyper - V, Integrated Development Environments, SMS/SCCM, TCP/IP, Web Service, Windows Communication Foundation.
LANGUAGES: DOS, HTML, Java, .NET, PowerShell, SQL, VB Script.
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows, Unix.
SOFTWARE: Bouquet, Citric, Citrix, Eclipse, Inbit, Lync, Microsoft Exchange 2007+, PI, SAP, Skype for Business, Symantec Anti-Virus, Visual Studio, VMWare, Windows Server 2003+.
- Provide daily desk side break/fix, systems, and server support to internal users throughout the hospital system.
- Install Windows 10 and Office 365 on end user devices within testing networks across multiple Memorial Hermann sites.
- Utilize application packaging experience and network knowledge to clean up the current software application and properly install software updates to the workstations.
- Perform in-depth analysis, diagnosis and resolution of desktop and workstations and serve as the point of contact for escalated Tier Two troubleshooting of PC hardware and software, printer problems, and network applications.
- Support the transition process by collecting, validating, verifying and entering data, responding to ad-hoc data calls, preparing transition plans, coordinating and scheduling transition meetings, surveys, training sessions and other transition support activities.
- Assist with user deployments, equipment logistics, software validations, equipment validations, daily status reports, and clean-up activities.
- Complete all required documentation of installation including a quality assurance sheet to ensure accurate billing with respect to warranty contract, proper processing of defective products, and timely vendor returns and reimbursements.
- Collect, record, and update data in support of Dual Desktop Reporting requirements.
- Provide routine status and participate in Dual Desktop Reduction requirements by responding to various data calls and preparing documents in support of quantifiable reduction requirements.
- Develop, co-ordinate and promote the effective functioning of application support and maintenance activities.
- Perform maintenance, application configuration, and account management for end users adopting Skype for Business.
- Manage operating system file systems including creating, maintaining and deleting volumes and directory structures, modifying file system sizes, verifying mount point availability, repairing defective file systems, creating new images, and modifying file system permissions.
- Install, configure, monitor, troubleshoot, and replace virtual server and virtual desktop infrastructures, along with physical infrastructure.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verify the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, review system and application logs, and verify completion of scheduled jobs.
- Monitors common and individual work queues and completes or escalate incidents and service requests in a timely fashion.
- Install and support of the server operating system, system management software and operating system utilities.
Web Content Manager
- Analyze query data for website accuracy.
- Migrate end users to Microsoft Unified Communication Platforms including Skype for Business and Office 365.
- Develop work flow processes for efficient management of data.
- Communicate company needs to software developers.
FWS Student Worker
- Organize semester events for web publishing.
- Develop standard operating procedures for website efficiency.
Senior Systems Administrator
- Diagnose and implement break fix procedures for SOX audit.
- Coordinate, organize, and create companywide physical move strategy.
- Deploy, maintain, and track new optimization and standardization requirements for Enterprise Active Directory.
- Build and operate a complex network infrastructure capable of supporting the corporate technical operations including servers, network infrastructure, security systems, and messaging systems.
- Install, maintain and oversee the operation of company servers, routers, switchers, mainframe and multi-platform networks and related peripheral equipment.
- Provide specialized technical assistance in the planning and development of new projects and systems.
Senior Network Administrator
- Diagnose and trouble shoot networks, nodes, servers and PC’s.
- Install File, Mail, FTP, RAS, Virtual and Backup Servers.
- Implement SOX and information assurance audit fixes.
- Provide guidance and instruction for handling standard Active Directory related incidents and service requests and document the procedures required to complete the task.
- Conduct research of new technologies and implementation strategies, new network protocols, and network operating system implementations.
- Design and document network administration policies and procedures for the production environment.
- Manage Operating System Processes including refreshing processes as required, establishing startup sequences, maintaining system clock synchronization and changing process priorities as appropriate.