- Visual Basic.NET & C# Programming
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Circuit Theory
- Logics and Digital Circuits
- Internet Programing
- Application Programing
- Database Processing
Software Applications: Microsoft Suite (Word, Outlook, Access, Power Point, Excel), Lotus Notes
Database Management: Remedy, SQL Server 2008, Oracle, TOAD, SQL Plus
Confidential, Fulton, MD
- Provide technical support to over 18,000 vendor and government users for NAVSEA (Naval Sea System Command) on a proprietary Procurement/Acquisition system; SeaPort - E/TOMS/ Vendor Portal.
- Analyzed, researched, and resolved user technical issues.
- Provide analysis and process improvement recommendations.
- Create CR’s for any necessary system changes.
- Document any issues that occur within the system or network and escalate to the Technical Team to take action in correcting the issues.
Confidential, Laurel, MD
Operational IT Support
- Provide technical and operational support to multiple users that include Government and Vendor users in production environment.
- Ensure that issues reported are documented and resolved in collaboration with the Technical and Development Team.
- Create, document, track and close trouble tickets upon resolution and end-user satisfaction.
- Update user guides, templates and cheat sheets to retain and document knowledge for current and future team members.
- Ensured all production incidents are documented and communicated to upper management in a timely manner.
Confidential, Rockville, Md
Jr. Systems Analyst
- Tier 2 Help Desk support and Oracle database development and management for the PSC PRISM web based acquisition software system. Review documentation to determine list of process, application, data entities and infrastructure.
- Knowledge of the government procurement process stages.
- Provide technical support on the PRISM acquisition system for various agencies within the Confidential .
- In house ticketing system is used to resolve and document errors and solutions experienced by users. Tickets are resolved by providing telephone and email support with occasional on-site support to a large number of users.
- Using TOAD to run queries to draw data from the Oracle database to determine the information of different fields to troubleshoot issues that will cause interfacing problems. PL/SQL procedures, triggers, and jobs are drafted and used to provide reporting services to our client via our webpage services to our client via our webpage.
- Weekly DBA checklist to ensure the website production and test environments servers are functioning as intended.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Tier II Help Desk Analyst
- Served as a contact person for all Software Help Desk Tickets.
- Responded to all requests escalated to the Software queue by Tier I Help Desk Analysts via telephone, emails, and in person visits.
- Provided clients with desk side assistance when needed.
- Deployed software packages to client’s machines and performed troubleshooting regularly.
- Assisted with user's technical issues that arose or direct them to the correct support team.
- Assure that tasks assigned to the Help Desk meet the SLA requirements.
- Responsible for resetting passwords and updating account information.
- Worked on/with team members to ensure tasks are completed in a timely fashion
- Provided excellent customer service to all customers.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Department of Homeland Security Research Assistant
- Performed Object recognition functions including
- Image processing using different filters
- Image noise reduction
- Image Enhancement, and edge detection
- Sound and Voice Recognition