- Over 8 years of experience in acquisition and procurement, administering multi - million dollars in awards.
- Demonstrated skill in negotiation and communication for over $100M in federal government acquisitions.
Acquisition 101, Risk Management, Configuration Management, Acquisition Logistics, Cost Analysis, System Sustainment Management, Software Cost Estimating,. NAV-IDAS, Microsoft XP, Microsoft Office 2010 to include SharePoint and Projects, IBM Lotus Notes, IQ Tools, E2 Solutions (Travel Manager), Star Web (Time & Attendance), PRISM, Papervision, CMS, iComplaints, EPLS, FPDS-NG, ROCIS PRA, Federal Docket Management System (FDMS), the Federal Register and Internet.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Assist with establishing and adhering purchasing guidelines for software and maintenance for Confidential .
- Report, track, and manage software licenses and maintenance compliance in accordance with Enterprise Software Licensing (ESL) policies, processes, procedures and controls.
- Recommend resolutions for identified issues impacting program costs, schedules, and performances.
- Research and compile information for budgeting, compliance & inventory, contract summaries, and cost comparison.
- Assured all software has current certification and accreditation through the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) System.
- Evaluate and extract data elements from the weekly billing reports and records for accuracy, purpose and content and for preparation for the client.
- Conduct market research to identify savings and cost effective opportunities for renewals, software licensing, and services.
- Generate Limited Sole Source Justification (LSJ) documents for procurement purchases that are other than full and open competition.
- Personally coordinate and negotiate with multiple vendors in the procurement of Enterprise Software Licensing (ESL), saving the government over $3M.
- Perform detailed business case analysis to provide fact-findings and information in support of a recommended course of action for IT related projects or acquisitions.
- Research and investigate new or improved business and management practices for application to IT programs, Navy Marines Corp Intranet (NMCI) or other Navy Enterprise Network (NEN) operations. Oversee management of software related projects within the supported ProgramOffice.
- Consult with Program Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) regarding program background information in support of work activity descriptions and impacts.
- Also, act as the department Risk Manager.
- Assist in software performance management, performance metrics, risk management, status reports, and develop mitigation plans.
- Implement a consolidated Risk Management Process (RMP) to collect and analyze all risks to the Program and/or PEO.
- Present identified risks and develop mitigation plans to leadership to assist in management of the program.
- Collect and consolidate all risk statements for review and recommend updates to the RMP and implementation of the Risk Management (RM) Database.
- Review and analyze contracts and forms for accuracy and completeness.
- Identify inaccuracies in contract awards, bid reviews, supporting documents, data and/or other contract related records.
- Assist with tracking and monitoring contract actions to ensure compliance with Government policy, contracting policy, administrative procedures, regulations, and statutes.
- Review, advise, develop and recommend division-wide operating procurement processes and systems.
- Conduct post-award and contractual terminations, initiate briefings with awardees to ensure full understanding of terms, handling modifications, resolution of issues related to non-compliance, and the termination process.
- Assist with resolving contract funding issues, including calculating and denying funding.
- Research and compile statistical information that reflects funding options, operations and other characteristics prior to final review and funding award.
- Develop, revise and implement processes and internal procedures for the quality assurance program.
- Manage submission of invoices and service provider contracts in the customer databases as required by contract.
- Support various data, report and analysis efforts related to information request, support requests for services or modifying program measurements accordingly.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Regulatory Program Management Specialist/Program Analyst
- Coordinate, research, analyze, evaluate, and edit the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) rules, regulations, information collections, notices, and forms necessary for publication in the Federal Register.
- Implement the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and the Practice Act (PA) in all aspects of the Government-wide Policy programs.
- Ensure all information collected met the requirements in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA).
- Manager of all internal notices for current and new information collections, reinstatements, extensions, discontinuances and transfers of OMB Clearances.
- Researched and compiled statistics and data reflecting current Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and the Confidential (GSA) Regulations.
- Lead Analyst on the development, implementation and management of database programs, such as Federal Docket Management System (FDMS), ROCIS, and IQ Tools, for data collection.
- Directly submitted post of public comments submitted on Confidential and GSA regulations issued by the U.S. Government.
- Maintain and updated Government forms associated with information collections and Federal rules.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Project Management Specialist/Assistant Program Analyst
- Planned, analyzed and evaluated the effectiveness of Contract Awards, Bid Reviews, and Agency Protest for the Procurement Management Review (PMR) operating systems.
- Served as the principal records management specialist for the division. Assisted and participated in contract negotiation for supply chain and services acquisition to include facility modification, rehabilitation, and facility maintenance.
- Assist with the total range of contracting actions from acquisition planning, solicitation actions, contract award, contract administration and contract closeout procedures.
- Research and compile statistics and data reflecting the award status, operations and other characteristics of the proposed contract award.
- Collected and monitored audit files and materials for Capital Region Procurement Review Audits.
- Oversaw and evaluated various projects for the Procurement Management Review Division.
- Performed appropriate review and edit of Suspension & Debarment case file documentation. Reviewed and analyzed information provided by the Lead Agency, Special Agents and Legal Attorneys.
- Generated and distributed applicable Suspension and Debarment, and Procurement Management Review documentation and correspondences.
- Created and implemented a tracking system to monitor contracts reviewed by the PMR Division on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Monitored, coordinated and assured PMR team completed data selection targets and deadlines for existing contracts. Overall responsible for the workflow of the office.