Recent college graduate and self - starting IT professional who is looking to make a difference in an organization. Work experience and certifications demonstrate a technical competency in various disciplines. Looking to contribute to an organization in need of a versatile candidate with the ability to learn new technologies rapidly.
Microsoft Technology Associate: in Windows 7 Administration - working towards MCSA/MCSE
Technical Knowledge: Active Directory, Citrix, Endpoint Management (LANDESK), Linux, Penetration Testing, PowerShell, Ticketing Systems (BMC/IMS), Virtual Machines (VMware/Oracle), Windows Server 2012/Azure, SDLC
Programming Experience: Java, C++, C#, Python, SQL, VB.net, HTML/CSS
Other Software: Microsoft Excel Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite, CASE and Graphing Tools
Desktop Support Intern
Confidential, Voorhees, NJ
- Performed technical support and maintenance for a supply chain company with 10,000+ employees and clients, supporting 175+ different software applications.
- 80+ knowledge base entries written for end-users and technicians
- LANDESK Management Suite and Endpoint Security configured on +500 PCs
- 60+ Windows XP profiles migrated over to Windows 7 machines and shipped nationwide to NFI Warehouses
Confidential, Galloway, NJ
- Support the technologies used by students, faculty, and events through our call center and ticketing system
- Desktop Support roles - User support, BIOS configurations, hardware and software installation, remote desktop control
- Perform AV equipment maintenance in Classrooms and Computer Labs
- Network printer configuration, troubleshooting, and ink replacement
Confidential, Galloway NJ
- Coordinated events for the Confidential, an Confidential Student Branch.
- Plans and teaches events and workshops for STEM related fields: Computer Technology, IOT, Web Applications, etc.
- Hosted events: Stock-Hack (Hack-a-thon), Cybersecurity Awareness Event, CSTA Programming Competition