- To obtain a position with a successful and established organization that will allow me to utilize my knowledge, skills and abilities to aid in supporting the company’s goals and to further my education.
- Experienced in office administration, customer service, maintaining client partnerships, medical billing and pharmaceutical work.
- Able to adapt and learn quickly, I am a detail oriented and a team player.
- Extensive work with computers and Certified Microsoft Office Package user including Microsoft Word
- Excel and PowerPoint. Active Directory
- ITSM Remedy 7.6
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Mac OS 10.9/X
Confidential, Washington DC
Enrollment Support Representative
- Use knowledge of products and the contractual provisions that govern administration to provide client education,
- Interpret contract language to clients for the purpose of providing benefit utilization and limitations,
- Determine need for managed care initiatives, and to administer all types of service to a policyholder within a business segment through face - to-face interactions, telephone communication, or written correspondence and claims adjudication.
- Documents all client interactions according to established procedures.
Administrative assistant / Customer Support
- General administrative day-to-day office responsibilities including: supporting Pharmacy technicians and Pharmacists in administrative roles various data entry functions such as Processing of faxed or mailed prescriptions,
- Entry of Member demographics
- Prior Authorizations
- Incoming mail processing
- Payment Processing
- Documenting detailed patient notes via internal system,
- Telephonic support (Inbound and Outbound),
- Contacting patients or providers to obtain specific info
- Schedule deliveries and shipments
Customer Service Specialist
- Determine requirements by communicating with customers to assess their needs.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying; researching, locating, and providing desired information.
- Resolve problems by identifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; and escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfill requests by completing transactions and forwarding requests, as needed.
- Sell additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
- Maintain call center database by entering information.
- Use Google Mail to communicate within the company.
- Use all MS office applications (Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint).
- Keep equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Update job knowledge by participating in all educational and training opportunities.
Call Center Representative
- Provided excellent customer service to all callers.
- Assisted customers with bill payments and insurance claims.
- Answered high volume calls dealing with customer service needs.
- Solved problems through effective communication.
- Insured compliance with internal controls, operational procedures, and risk management policies.
- Used Google Mail to communicate with supervisors and other co-workers.
- Used most MS office applications (Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint).