- Experience using MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access.
- Provided customer service to internal and external clients
- Experience managing documents and contracts in a variety of industries
- Experience supporting Technicians and Engineers in a manufacturing environment
- Strong experience using Oracle Databases, Google Docs and Adobe
Confidential, Boulder, CO
Specialist, Sales Support, Logistics/Customer Service
- Edited customer information into contracts to create statements of work (SOW), created proposals to present to customers applied discounts to customer costs.
- Converted contracts from Microsoft Word documents into PDF documents.
- Reviewed and monitored contracts for signatures, completion, deadlines, cancellations, expiration dates and billing.
- Submitted information for moving printers, scheduled dates and times to move equipment. Requested invoices for moves and research issues related to moving cost.
- Customer service for two end user companies. Researched invoices for customer’s equipment on contracts and resolved customer complaints.
- Researched customer numbers in Oracle, created new accounts and edited customer numbers and addresses.
- Maintained work requests for three email accounts.
- Trained employees on how to submit customer numbers into the Oracle system and research customer contracts in electronic filing system.
- Searched for terms and conditions of customer agreement documents.
- Entered maintenance contracts into Oracle.
- Audited purchase orders, returned back to the customers for corrections if necessary.
- Tracked purchase orders on Excel spreadsheet, submitted purchase orders to Accounting Department.
- Assisted accounting in resolving customer issues for payment, research customer invoices from Excel spreadsheet, enter missing information on customer accounts and fill in the information needed for end of year reports.
- Entered and edited data in Timberline for Safety Engineers.
- Sent out final copy of safety meeting minutes to Safety Engineer and client.
- Mailed out safety labels and MSDS posters to the clients.
Administrator/Receptionist/Human Resource Assistant
- Entered hours and production for payroll.
- Printed and distributed weekly production reports to Managers.
- Entered and deleted employee badges in Excel spreadsheet.
- Copy maps, schematics and documents for customer packets.
- Contacted employees for missing information on insurance and new hire paperwork.
- Submitted new hire paper work to Human Resources (HR) for processing.
- Ordered all office supplies for employees, answered seven- line phone system, sent Fed-ex packages, received and sorted mail.
- Entered descriptions and map underground locations into the Utility Notification Center of Colorado (UNCC) website.
- Called and faxed city utilities to schedule locates and meetings. Addressed all concerns regarding locates.
- Notified UNCC of any emergencies or damages. Notified all utilities when damages occurred.
- Dispatched changes and schedule information to the field.
- Maintained company technical documentation, stored, retrieved and tracked proprietary documents.
- Maintained purchase order filing system for parts received.
- Updated parts inventory log in Excel. Supported Technicians and Engineers with checking parts out for Government programs, inventory parts used in clean room.
- Entered work orders into Access 97, printed open work order reports, researched open work orders and closed out monthly work orders.
- Research and Development/Administrative Assistant
- Made changes to bills of material (BOM), issued part numbers and document numbers.
- Filled out requisition forms, distributed them to the Purchasing Department for processing, routed Engineering Change Requests for authorized signatures.
- Sent process and procedure manuals to printing company for reproduction.
- Made travel arrangements through private travel agency, ordered lunches, made dinner reservations, set up meeting room, typed correspondence from rough draft, answered phones and took messages.