- Hard working, self - motivated, IT student, who is proficient and confident installing and maintaining Windows operating system software, practiced in break fix support and preventative maintenance as well as Tier 1 Customer Service in a call center environment.
- Recently held a Public Trust Clearance. Preferred contact via e-mail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong knowledge of Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Experienced installing and maintaining Desktop SOE (Windows 2000/Windows XP, Anti-Virus Definitions, Latest Windows Patches)
- Practiced break fix support and preventative maintenance (hardware repairs and installations - Motherboard, Processors, RAM, Hard Drive, etc)
System Service Representative
- Resolve customer inquiries by phone, chat or email regarding Confidential ’s ProSeries Tax Software.
- Learn and utilize specific software tools and problem solving strategies to solve for customer issues and continuously improve processes.
- Do the right thing for the customer. Ensure that they have the tools and knowledge they need to run their business.
- Learn and utilize specific software tools and problem solving strategies to solve for customer issues and continuously improve processes
- Applies defined practices, procedures and company policies to triage, troubleshoot and resolve known issues and address routine customer questions.
- Frames and escalates most issues that are not found in existing resources that support SSRs.
- Receives detailed instructions on most assignments; follows established procedures on routine work.
- Frames, updates and re-uses knowledge and provides input to existing knowledge or frames the problem to be solved. Creates knowledge content (articles) when they have a known solution that is not documented.
Help Desk Support Tier 1 Customer Service RepresentativeResponsibilities:
- Work extensively with information systems, system testing procedures, system issues management, networking and connectivity processes (including VPN Systems).
- Monitor the Federally-Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) / Enterprise Identity Management (EIDM) systems for CMS.
- Alert system owners of degraded system status; and alert system owners, stakeholders and management of production Severity 1 incidents.
- Research and resolve inquiries in a professional, timely, and accurate manner.
- Escalate all Tier 2 and Tier 3 inquiries and issues, based on documented processes, policies, and procedures.
- Document all inquiry activities in the appropriate reporting systems.
- Daily use of BMC Remedy Ticketing System.
- Resolve inquiries to the end user’s satisfaction over the phone and email for the Exchange Operation Support Center.
- Assisted junior members of the team regarding call handling procedures and system operation.
- Created, updated and resolved hundreds of Remedy tickets.
- Travel on service calls to business & private clients. Perform extensive hardware diagnostics, troubleshooting and repairs. Diagnose/Resolve Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP operating system issues for both desktops and laptops.
- Install, remove, or replace hardware for desktops and laptops.
- Provide Microsoft Office support. Perform server back ups and quarterly maintenance. Diagnose and repair smartphones/tablets including motherboards, charger ports, and cracked screens.