- Over 7 years of extensive experience with customer service (call centers)
- Provided Top notch quality customer service and aim for “First call resolution”
- Multi - line phone systems, extensive data entry, scheduling, technical helpdesk, finance and educational services
- Typing speed of 53 WPM & data entry 11,000+ KPH
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word, Windows 8, Microsoft Outlook,
- Salesforce, Metaframe, TouchPoint, Verid, Remedy, PeopleSoft, Connexus, Oracle, Keystone, Matrix
HELPDESK & BILLING REPRESENTATIVE
- Takes incoming helpdesk, billing and customer service calls.
- Troubleshoot real estate system computer issues for agents & brokers.
- Walk customers through membership application process, payment process and information updates.
- Create and escalate issues into tickets through Salesforce
- Notate, update and change account information as needed.
- Reset passwords, logins and assisted with establishing account security information.
- Logged in to customer accounts remotely to assist with listing errors.
- Assisted customers clearing cache, updating browser, pop up blockers etc.
QUALITY & TRAINING ASSURANCE ANALYSTResponsibilities:
- Assists in the ongoing development of a comprehensive Total Quality
- Management (TQM) program that monitors the Enrollment Team’s
- Communications with both internal and external customers.
- Conduct quality monitors and provide metrics, analysis, and follow-up training for our Enrollment Team.
- Monitoring calls, and E-mail communications from 100+ employees on average from their call center in Florida.
- Other duties as assigned.
Permit Licensing SpecialistResponsibilities:
- Worked as a permit specialist serving solar customers in Anne Arundel, Prince George and Montgomery Counties.
- Worked directly with the county offices to ensure permits were approved for building and electrical CAD designs
- Drove my personal vehicle to and from county offices daily, performed extensive
- Daily work routine was data entry entering information into company and government websites for technicians and installers
- Created packets as well as assigned permits to installers. Was responsible for calculating and determining construction costs and ensure that packs were prepared for daily county runs
- Wrote company checks and recorded expenses such as parking, permit fees, electrical fees etc
- Worked directly with company finance department and other office personnel
- Searched property owner information through property website and created applications consistently and efficiently entered data into Salesforce applications
Customer Service Representative/TrainerResponsibilities:
- Working as a customer service agent handling incoming calls in call center environment
- Took scheduling and repair service calls from customers and Next Day Blind showrooms
- Scheduled installation appointments, window measurements and service requests
- Assisted with scheduling conflicts, processed new orders, billing credit adjustments, and/or service requests from customers
- Processed installation and measurement paperwork. Also provided customer service training to new employee
Financial Aid CounselorResponsibilities:
- Responsible for analyzing students’ financial need & awarded financial aid in accordance with federal and state and institution policies and objectives
- Educated students about available financial aid programs and financial options
- Analyze students’ financial need and award financial aid funds in compliance with federal and state regulations and in accordance with institutional policies and objectives
- Counsel students and their families about available financial aid programs, their responsibility in paying for a college education, financing options
- Maintain all necessary files, records and reports and assist in the evaluation aid programs at close of each award period
- Assist in the administration of the Direct Loan Program. Coordinate all activities related to private alternative education loans
- Stay current on financial aid regulations
- Attend conferences and meetings of professional associations
- Present financial aid information to current and prospective students and their families via phone
- Perform additional job-related duties as assigned by the Director of Financial Aid
Customer Service Banker/ Online banking HelpdeskResponsibilities:
- Assisted customers with all banking account needs via telephone call center
- Gave account balances, performed account maintenance, sold banking products etc.
- Placed check orders, debit card orders, processed disputes and also activated debit cards and opened new accounts
- Processed applications for lending services.
- Performed account maintenance services such as address changes, contact information updates.
- Assisted with online banking account set up, account unlock and password resets.
- Acted as a call center liaison between finance companies and abs-tractors
- Managed and completed a variety of title requests
- Updated existing title statuses in Wintrack systems
- Ensured work performed was within policies, procedures and guidelines of title regulations.