- A dynamic customer first focused mentality and comfortable with multiple computer technologies driven employee who keeps up to speed on the latest computer and tech trends. Who is ready to move into advanced level support and management of pc’s, macs, applications, server, and networking through the enterprise environment.Latest skill levels 2016 gained from Confidential position at Mercy locations
- Data center experience of racking servers, removing servers, cable management of servers, and recycling of servers and cables.
- Troubleshooting of Windows Servers by remote desktop of servers that need rebooted or were frozen.
- Problem management of server power supplies and power disruption problems.
- Build and configuration of virtual desktop machines within Windows 7 to run Windows XP specific applications.
- Support of Dell Remote Scan software and transfer of licenses
- Usage of Wireshark application to capture and monitor cisco network traffic details and configurations
- Support of Windows XP virtual machines and Windows 7, Vista
- Application support of virtual desktop machines
- Install and configuration of Citrix receiver on Apple IPad and IPhone devices
- Setup, configuration, and support of outlook exchange server email on Apple IPad and IPhone devices
- Assignment and configuration of static ip addresses and specific vlans to network printers, pcs, and zebra label printers
- Support of cisco network related ip address conflicts and issues with pcs, laptops and servers
- Custom application installation and support of department and user specific applications for Windows XP and Windows 7
- Mobile technology blogger for Examiner.com on the latest trends in mobile related technology with creative articles written for a mainstream and tech savvy audience
- SAP Enterprise software used in various incarnations - 2 years of usage
- BMC Remedy enterprise ticketing software- assigned close to 30 tickets every day of varying priorities and projects to update notes and resolve in system to show exceptional productivity- 6 years of usage
- Microsoft Office Suite 2010 and 2013 ongoing installation, upgrading, technical support of numerous errors and configuration issues with Windows XP and Win 7 Enterprise 32bit and 64 bit-6 years of usage.
- Computer Helpdesk skills on the phone and in person support- diagnosing issues of varying levels to assist end users, basic password resets to break fix issues of all types- 6 years of usage.
- Active Directory Users and Computers to manage entire hospitals computers through multiple domains, end user profile management, security group addition and configuration, and multiple other active directory tasks and managements.
- Install, configuration and support of Google Apps: Google Search, Maps, Docs, and Google Now for PC and mobile.
- Install of upgraded threat management server memory.
- Install, configuration, and support of Panasonic Toughbook’s including HD video conference application Polycom Real Presence Desktop.
- Management and support of large department moves for any related computer equipment.
- Upgrade to Win 7 Enterprise 64 bit for Mercy Pharmacy, ER, Trauma, Auxiliary, and on going departments to comply with government compliant health care security that includes install and support of IE 10, 11, Symantec Enterprise, numerous healthcare applications and configurations.
- Remote Desktop Support and Bomgar Support Representative to support users remotely and off site.
- Windows XP support and Win 7 32 bit and 64 bit support.
- Enterprise wireless network support.
- Writing of health care application support and installing steps/manuals.
- Desktop/Network/Server support of all HP and Dell desktop, laptop, servers, network ports and switches.
- Started on Windows 7 project migration for entire Mercy Network. Gathered computer information and location information to create system wide map. Learned about Windows 7 imaging and the varying ways it would be done. Attended weekly meetings for implantation planning and stages.
- After full year on Windows 7 project, promoted to Desktop/Network/Server support Level 2 and 3. Support entire Mercy Hospital and select surrounding clinics.
- Support includes software, networking, antivirus, hardware, servers, printers, and applications for all Dell and HP laptops and desktops.
- Helped to manage Recycling program for entire Mercy Hospital network in Des Moines, IA
- Contributed to Mercy Network new Windows 7 image via SCCM, testing of the image, and personally working with it to make the image as stable as possible.
- Deployment of new Language translation devices for Mercy Hospital and clinics to increase ability to communicate with the deaf and hearing impaired through the new Martii Translation computer devices.
- Usage of Active Directory Users and Computers to manage Mercy Network computers user profiles information, and active directory computer groups.
- Support of iPhone 6, iPad Air, and Macbook Pro
- Imaging of all HP desktop and laptops via Mercy/CHI approved new Win 7 image via SCCM.
- Ongoing support of Enterprise Microsoft Office 2013 including Outlook 2013, Word 2013 and Excel 2013 and Office 2010
- Support of enterprise Mercy Network wide Symantec Anti Virus Suite
- Macintosh OS X including support of MacBook Pro, iPad Air and iPod touch- performed on freelance at home basis and Confidential /Catholic Health Initiatives.
- Help Desk Level 1 and 2 Escalated phone and email support- performed at Confidential password reset division, EDS Nextel Blackberry Support, Sears Holdings and Confidential /Catholic Health Initiatives
- Computer Desktop Technician Work Level 1 and 2- performed at Confidential /Catholic Health Initiatives and Sears Holdings
- Currently studying for A+ Certification
- Microsoft Office Suite 2007 and 2010 Basic Support- gained experienced at EDS, Sears Holdings and self taught at home
- Seasoned re-imager of PC’s- reinstalling and upgrading operating systems from Windows XP to Windows 7- performed at Confidential /Catholic Health Initiatives and Sears Holdings
- Motherboard, hard drive, monitor and video card replacement- self taught at home and gained experienced at Confidential /Catholic Health Initiatives
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista and 7 Basic/Intermediate Support- gained experience at Confidential /Catholic Health Initiatives and Sears Holdings
- Setup and security of home wireless networks including cisco routers and DSL modems- self-taught while performed at home and for freelance clients
- Wireless network and security setups of home theater devices and game systems- self-taught while performed at home and for freelance clients and Confidential /Catholic Health Initiatives
- Antivirus setup and maintenance for windows desktops, laptops and Apple devices- self taught while performed at home and for freelance clients and Confidential /Catholic Health Initiatives
- Intermediate support of Android smartphone devices and early versions of the Apple iPhone- self-taught while performed at home and for freelance clients and EDS
- Trained new email associates on basics of email department, most efficient ways to perform the job with my personally written steps including procedures and customer resolution- performed at Sears Holdings
- Able to quickly navigate and use companies internal information databases to provide the fastest resolution to any customer or employee- at EDS, Sears and Confidential
Desktop Engineer/Help Desk/Network/Server support
- Provided in person, phone and remote support for all Confidential employees and offices throughout the state which including multiple proprietary systems, applications, VMware support of thin clients, hp laptops, desktops and Google's suite of products including docs, mail, hang outs and calendar.
- Enterprise support of Mcafee anti virus and encryption software
- Lotus Notes install and troubleshooting
- Windows 7 Enterprise environment
- Support of VmWare Horizon End client application
- Configuration and support of Mcafee Enterprise Virus and Encryption protection
- Installation and configuration of Google's enterprise suite of products (Gmail, Hangouts, Sheets, Calendar, and Chrome)
- Audio visual setup with projectors and syncing with Chrome box and Google hangouts to provide audio and video for presentations and conferences.
- Ongoing support of Google chrome books and Chrome boxes
- Led cleanup of entire data center project
- Improved time and efficiency of imaging hp laptops and desktops with SCCM
- Came up with innovative solution to install document scanners and their related drives on needed computers before they were sent out to save the customer valuable setup time and to eliminate the need for them to call in and take up one hour of time over the phone to set everything up
Confidential, Des Moines/West Des Moines, IA
Level 2 Desktop Support
- Performed entire operating system migration for all Mercy computers from Windows XP to Windows 7
- Reimaged Mercy computers using reimaging software and laptops as needed before performing operating system upgrade
- Supported all Level 2 tickets and questions regarding issues once the computer had been upgraded to Windows 7 including printer and application support of Mercy internal software
- Worked on small migration team that supported each other with learning and questions and concerns
Confidential, West Des Moines, IA
Email Escalation Support Levels 1-3
- Provide order and technical support for all customer and employee orders through all Sears Holdings websites (Sears.com, Kmart.com, Searsoutlet.com, tgi.com,etc)
- Provided occasional reimage support of my work PC and co-workers PC’s
- Usage of Windows XP and Windows 7 system to help provide resolution to customers escalated email concern.
- Utilized internal information databases exclusive to Sears to assist employees and customers to provide the fastest resolution
- Created new processes and procedures for internal email department to improve customer experience and satisfaction levels and resolution speed
- Troubleshooting of browser issues in Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Windows XP
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
Level 2 Black Berry support
- Provided exceptional Level 2 tech support on all 3 models of Nextel Blackberry Smart Phones
- Gather customers’ information and determine problem then use all available tools to fully assist customer in 100% first call resolution.
- Troubleshooting of basic Windows XP issues at my workstation and co-workers PC’s
Confidential, West Des Moines, IA
- Provide spectacular film and digital prints for all guests, troubleshoot and diagnose
- Technical support of all Kodak photo lab machine and kiosk issues, to print efficiently, accurately, and promptly
- Consistently received praise from guests for outstanding photo lab service
Confidential, West Des Moines, IA
Level 1 Password Reset Helpdesk
- Incoming calls for all Confidential employees and managers that needed basic level computer password or support assistance.
- Quickly navigated internal Confidential database and chat system to reset password or fix the employee or managers computer remotely
- Tracked all Level 1 help tickets through email and escalated to senior level department when initial technical support steps were unable to resolve their concerns.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
- Write online technical listings for auctioned items to be optimized for search engine and quick eBay sale.
- Usage of Windows PC and Microsoft Office to write professional listings that would entice customers and showcase the product to be sold through words and images.