- 10+ years in assisting project team with the installation, configuration, testing and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software including: Windows 98/XP/2000/Me/Vista/7/8/8.1/Server 2008
- 10+ years working with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
- 10+ years working with project teams to implement current project rollout supporting all technical aspects of the project
- 5 years of experience in assessing functional needs to determine specifications for purchases
- 10+ years of experience troubleshooting hardware issues
- 10+ years of experience troubleshooting software, printing and scanner problems
- 10+ years of web design experience
- 2 years of experience with Server 2003 and Active Directory
- 2 years of experience with XP, Windows 7, 8.1, and 10
- 2 years of classroom experience with IT Security and IT Project Management
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/ME/XP/2000/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 Administration, Server 2003
Software and Utilities: Acronis, Active Directory, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Command Line, Device drivers, Disk Imaging, Dropbox, Drupal, Exchange Server, HealthSpace, Internet Explorer, LANDesk Administration, Linux, Mail Foundry, Mambo, Messaging Clients, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Frontpage, Microsoft OneNote, Microsoft Mail, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Sharepoint, Microsoft Word, Mozilla Firefox, Network Monitoring, phpBB, Remote Deployment, Remote Desktop Support, Safari, SonicWALL, Spiceworks, Symantec Service Desk, SysAid, TeamViewer, VMWare, WASP Inventory Control, Windows Command Line.
Hardware: Windows PCs, Apple iPad (all models), iPhone, Android, Microsoft Surface Pro, PBX, Mitel, upgrades and troubleshooting, printers and peripherals
Web Design: HTML, CSS
IT Service Management Analyst and Consultant
- Supports the enterprise by providing first level approval for the change management process
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of configuration management data through the use of asset management tools and data analysis
- Performs license reporting to assist in audits, budgeting, and contract compliance
- Generates reports as requested on asset items residing in the CMDB
- Documents all ISS internal and external polices for review by management.
- Assists business analysts and management for RFP’s and RFI’s
- Cross trains on Workflows and CMS engineer duties to ensure coverage is available in those areas
- Installs and configures LANDesk Service Desk software on servers
- Facilitated employee training for incident management, change management, and service request processes
IT Technician IIResponsibilities:
- Performed technical tasks that encompass Tier II system support for the county network including the county health department’s intranet/internet, following HIPAA regulations
- Assisted in conducting studies with end user departments to determine their computer - related objectives
- Trained and assisted users in the utilization of VoIP Telephone hardware and software
- Provisioned and managed user accounts across a variety of hosted services using Microsoft Active Directory
- Assisted in project development utilizing fourth generation programming languages and other software packages which concern databases, spreadsheets, and word processing
- Assisted the IT Coordinator in preparing, deploying, and maintaining systems and software updates
- Documented issues once resolved
- Participated in the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all host hardware, software, and communication links
- Assisted with and coordinated varying research/implementation projects and ensure proper documentation
- Provided additional departmental support for the deployment and implementation of eClinicalWorks EMR system
- Managed and conducted rollout and training for Microsoft Surface Pro 3 tablets
- Facilitated training workshops and materials on new hardware and software
- Implemented state curriculum in technology and business management.
- Provided for individualized and small group assistance for students as indicated by lesson plans.
- Maintained established routines and procedures of the district, school, and classroom.
- Maintained appropriate records including checking test papers, recording grades, student assignments for homework, and projects.
- Oversaw pupil behavior in class, during lunch and other activities.
- Followed all district and individual school policies, rules and procedures.