- To secure a Engineering position that will provide valuable experiences from a well-organized and growing company, while allowing me to add value from my acquired skills,experiences, and education.
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering
- Associate in Math/Science with Outstanding Achievement Award
- Pro-Engineering Designing (CAD)
- Computer Programming Language Matlab
- Biomechanics of Human Strength and Motion
- Project Management for Medical Devices
- Engineering Materials and Processes
- Complete knowledge and experience with biomechanics of human movement, experimental data acquisition and analysis in Matlab.
- Familiar with the current methods of motion caption and their applications in research, industry and clinical environment.
- Experienced with the processes used in corporations and academic laboratories to conceive and to develop devices, such as regulatory, clinical, QA/QC, marketing, and engineering.
- Experienced with Labview software to design and to analyze data, such as electrocardiogram and other electrical signals generated by body.
- Obtained the fundamental knowledge of digital signal processing, in particular, attained a brief understanding of Fourier-series, Fourier-Transforms, FIR, Frequency Response, and Sampling.
- Capable of applying knowledge of math, engineering and science to identify, to formulate, and to solve problems in the areas of biomedical signals.
- Software Experience- Matlab, Pro-Engineering, AutoCAD, Lab-view, Microsoft Word, Excel, MS Project PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Detail oriented individual with demonstrated skills in problem solving. Works well under pressure in either group settings or on an individual basis.
- Knowledge of stoichiometry, periodic trends, chemical equilibrium, solutions, gas laws, and acids and bases.
- Performed titrations, extraction, filtration and crystallization based on organic reaction mechanism and synthesis.
January 2011 – December 2011 (12 months) Newark, NJ
- The objective of our project was to mimic a part of the body that otherwise could not repair itself.
- Worked in a team of four students to design a variable speed rotating device that would be used to align a substrate in the orientation of native Hyaline cartilage.
- Designed device using Pro/ENGINEER design software.
- Manufactured & tested device for quality assurance and effectiveness, both individually and with a team.
- Developed design control documents such as High Level Requirements & Test Plans for validation purposes.
- Delivered Power-Point presentations explaining status and progression of project
- Member Of Phi Theta kappa Honor Society
- Dean’s List for four consecutive Semester at Bergen Community College
Confidential, Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Dental Assistant September 2005 – Present
- Responsibilities: Assisting Doctors, helping Patients with their appointments and also in charge of payments (form patients and insurances)