- Highly skilled in installing, repairing, maintenance and troubleshooting computer hardware and peripherals.
- Works well independently, or in a group setting providing all facets of computer support.
- Working knowledge of networking devices and printers.
- Knowledge and understanding of numerous software packages and operating systems.
- Proven ability to manage multiple troubleshooting tasks simultaneously while maintaining the quality of results.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Security Management
- Active Directory
- Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Exchange
- Ports, Protocols and TCP/IP
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- MS Office 2007/2010
- Google Chrome
- Win7 Migration
- Networking - Project Management
- Vendor Management
- Office 365
Tier 1/Tier 2 Helpdesk
- Provide operational and product categories, templates, and other requirements so the remedy system can be configured to support the Decennial test.
- Diagnose and resolve problems of customer related incidents.
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting, customer software and hardware.
- Enter all trouble calls into an automated tracking system (Remedy).
- Serves as a liaison to other IT services and Decennial operations.
- Develop standard operating procedures (SOP) and accompanying knowledgebase articles.
- Ensure the rigorous application of information security/information assurance policies and practices.
- Process entrance and exit tickets for new accounts and exiting staff
- Active Directory - Account creation, Password resets, Group policies
IT Support Specialist
- Hardware management and inventory
- Maintain, repair, and install personal pc and network hardware and software.
- Review, maintain, and perform upgrades to existing pc systems
- Troubleshoot and determine problems
- System administration, user account creation, backup/restore data
- Apply solution by restoring broken or intermittent connections, adjusting software configuration, install patches, and reboot entire system
- PC refresh and migration Windows XP to Windows 7
- Assist with the management and maintenance of hardware and software inventoried
- Provide end user support post migration
- Install and configure COTS applications
Tier 1 Support
- Install software, modify and repair hardware and resolve technical issues.
- Provide base level IT support to 700 non-technical personnel.
- Display courtesy and strong interpersonal skills with all customer interactions.
- Develop quick reference guides to assist end-users with challenging software application features.
- Manage Windows 8 and Windows 7 workstations.
- Ensure that Remedy/Spiceworks tickets are resolved and completed to the client’s satisfaction.
- Active Directory - Account creation, Password resets, Group policies.
- Develop client SharePoint Foundation 2010 sites and provide support as needed.
- Apply solution by restoring broken or intermittent connections, adjusting software configuration install patches, and reboot system.
- PC refresh and migration XP to Windows 7 and 8.
- Process incidents/requests in a high pressure, time sensitive environment via phone, email, instant messaging, fax and desk side.
- Provide initial troubleshooting of problems including root cause analysis for desktop, laptop and printers (local/network).
- Perform administrative tasks including account creation, password resets and granting access to drives, folders and files in accordance to security guidelines.
- Create and manage Network accounts to include granting access to secured file shares.
- Manage bench IT inventory.
- Provide configuration and SharePoint administration support .
- Coordinate and support VTC/Audio conferences.
- Provide level 2 end-user technical support for Windows 7, Microsoft Office, Network connection
- Update ticketing system to reflect work in progress or completed.
- Washes dishes, tableware, glasses, and other kitchen and dining room equipment and assures they are stored in an orderly fashion.
- Assures work is performed in accordance with all federal, state, and facility regulations regarding sanitation and infection control.
- May be required to prepare and serve coffee, tea, juice etc.
- May be required to wash all pots, pans and cooking utensils used to prepare a meal.
- Required to assist in cleaning work areas, dining room floor, dining room tables, and dining room chairs after each meal and occasionally after special events, sweep and mop floor at the end of shift.
- May be responsible for between meal nourishment.
- Required to perform duties in a swift and orderly fashion in order to accomplish tasks in allotted time.
- Assures personal compliance to resident’s rights.
- Follows safety procedures as stated in dietary service manual.
- Complies with schedule as established by Dietary Manager.
- Interact and assist with senior residents and guest family members.