SUMMARY OF SKILLS
- Over fifteen years experience as a customer service professional in various industries with consistent career growth as customer service representative, account manager, and resource specialist leading to roles in mid-level management.
- Advocate of training and people development through motivation and engagement with strong analytical problem solving and decision making skills.
- Knowledgeable in SAP SD, MM, OTC, and SCM with thorough understanding of SAP sales orders, materials management, credit management, pricing, shipping, invoicing and reporting. Created SAP end user training manuals and quick reference guides for customer service and order management teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint) and Lotus Notes.
Customer Support Analyst
- Managed payment performance of customers within terms of sale and days sales outstanding.
- Identified, validated and cleared deductions according to business processes and timelines.
- Performed prompt collection of past due receivables and invalid deductions.
- Analyzed and reported current accounts receivable and open deduction balance to key stakeholders.
- Identified process improvements to drive the reduction of deductions. Partnered with brokers to resolve promotional trade deductions.
Associate Team Lead
- Supervised order management team and ensured timely processing and shipment of fax and EDI orders in SAP. Interviewed, hired, trained, and developed team members. Provided coaching, timely feedback and conducted yearly performance reviews.
- Analyzed, documented and reported customer performance measurements. Facilitated customer meetings and shared results and opportunities with key stakeholders.
- Partnered with internal and external contacts to drive and execute key process improvements, share initiatives, results and opportunities.
- Initiated and implemented training initiative for Order Management Team to gain alignment, ensure adherence to policies, engage team members, and improve processes.
Confidential, Norcross, GA 2007-2010
Customer Service Manager
- Outlined team objectives for CS team of 10-12 representatives. Assessed individual and team training needs surrounding SAP procedures and company policies. Provided additional support to staff, customers, and internal departments. Maintained SAP pricing, resolved invoice discrepancies and forecasted revenue and sales.
- Created, maintained and updated training documentation including SAP procedures aligned with company objectives. Scheduled and conducted SAP, MS Office, and customer service soft skills training. Led team meetings and delegated tasks to support participation, problem solving, and results.
- Monitored SAP orders, inbound and outbound deliveries, and invoicing to support accounting and financial objectives. Recommended and initiated changes in SAP procedures or company policies.
- Scheduled and conducted interviews, employee on-boarding, and annual performance reviews. Maintained personnel records, communicated salary increases, tracked time and attendance in ADP ezLabor for personal, vacation, sick, and disability leave.
Confidential 1999 – 2006
Associate Trainer, Stone Mountain, GA (2005-2006)
- Developed, implemented and conducted SAP and CRM training for new employees to ensure associates had appropriate tools and resources.
- Conducted ongoing training for system, policy and procedural changes including Microsoft Office applications to enhance skills.
- Monitored key performance metrics, provided employee feedback and submitted recommendations to management.
- Maintained database for customer service associates to track training and measure results.
- Provided daily leadership and communication to employees so that customer inquiries were responded to timely, efficiently and in a knowledgeable, professional manner.
Customer Service Coordinator (2003-2005)
- Supervised 15-20 customer service employees to meet the needs of both the customer and sales team within the guidelines of company policy.
- Maintained attendance records to ensure schedule adherence and processed time sheets for payroll submission via ADP.
- Conducted individual performance monitoring and provided immediate feedback.
- Coordinated and facilitated departmental meetings to enhance team building and moral.
- Evaluated employee progress and set plans for achieving corporate goals of growth, operational excellence, leadership development and customer focus.
Account Manager, (2001-2003)
- Account manager for large prime vendor account (University of Alabama at Birmingham). Primary contact for external and internal customers including sales, inventory and distribution.
- Received inbound calls from sales representatives and customers to place orders, find substitute products, resolve backorders, and resolve shipment discrepancies for just-in-time deliveries to hospitals and off-site clinics.
- Created weekly and monthly revenue and inventory reports for distribution to accounts payable and purchasing departments.
- Exceeded individual goals and contributed to departmental goals for productivity and customer service quality and satisfaction.
Technical Resource Specialist, (1999-2001)
- Partnered with field sales team to resolve customer issues and answer inquiries.
- Provided technical information for surgical instrumentation and sterile processing supplies.
- Increased revenue as a result of cross-referencing competitor product numbers.
- Maintained customer pricing and generated formal quotes.
Columbia, MO 2009
B.S.B.A. in Human Resources and Management