- Around 8 years of diversified IT experience in Oracle Fusion, Oracle Applications and BAAN as a Technical consultant.
- 5+ years of experience in all phases of implementation of Oracle Fusion HCM using offerings like Workforce Deployment (Global HR, Payroll), Workforce Development (Talent Management, Performance Management, and Goal Management) and Compensation Management (Compensation and Benefits) in version R8 to R11.
- Lead a team of 6 consultants working on migration from legacy systems to fusion HCM for US based client.
- Worked meticulously with technical resources on data integrity, data conversion, and data mapping from PeopleSoft to Oracle Cloud.
- Requirement gathering.
- Worked in project implementation, project migration and support for oracle fusion HCM.
- Hands on working knowledge on Oracle fusion HCM, workforce management, absent management.
- Excellent working knowledge on Oracle BI publisher.
- Extensive knowledge on HDL, FBL, PBL.
- Ticket resolutions and effective communication with client.
- Customizing and developing standard reports using Oracle OBI.
- Employee creation in Oracle fusion HCM release 9, 10, and 11.
- Extensive knowledge on Fast formulas.
- Knowledge on absent management module.
- Excellent knowledge on US tax related elements.
- Extensive knowledge on initial project setups like creating users, managing roles, creating LDG, LE, Location.
- Security profile creation and modification.
- Scheduling and monitoring security processes.
- Knowledge on HCM extracts.
- Worked on Payroll module on multiple projects.
- Experience working on Infor BAAN ERP as technical consultant.
- Experienced in handling of Support Issues. Workbench Business analysis skills and knowledge in SDLC.
- Working knowledge in data visualization using R, Tableau and IBM Watson.
Oracle Applications: Oracle Fusion cloud HR, Fusion Workforce Compensation, Fusion Benefits, FBL/HDL Data Loading, OTBI Reports and Analytics, Fusion Payroll, Fusion Payroll, Fusion Fast Formula, Fusion HCM Extracts, Fusion Absence Management.
ERP Admin: Oracle fusion cloud HR. BAAN 4, BAAN 5.
Programming language: C
Database: Oracle 10g
Operating systems: Windows, UNIX.
Oracle HCM Functional Consultant
Confidential, Arlington County, Virginia
- Preparation of Custom reports, data models and analysis according to client requirements.
- Worked on Business Analysis and Requirement Gathering.
- Configuration of customizations on Fusion application at site level.
- Supported the integration of Fusion with client’s Legacy system Lawson and also Taleo Integration.
- Experience working on Mulesoft for integration.
- Configured Legal Employers, Tax Reporting Units, Payroll Statutory units, Payrolls, Earning Elements, Supplemental Earnings, Voluntary & Involuntary Deductions, Pre - Tax elements, Employer Liabilities.
- Expertise in setting up payroll elements for North American LDG.
- Created custom elements to capture Absences, Bonuses and special allowance.
- Modified custom element balance feeds to feed appropriate balances as per US regulation.
- Assist the business users in archiving data for W2 purposes.
- Adjust balances for 12 DD.
- Used OTBI for BI Publishers reports for check printing.
- Running payrolls and quick pays.
- Performed year end payroll archiving
- Communication and co-ordination with Oracle support teams on regular basis.
- Loaded Core HR data using HDL and PBL.
- Developed HCM Extracts/OBI Reports for Global HR.
- Creation of Custom Security for Oracle HCM Cloud which includes Create/Modify Data roles and its Security Profiles, Job Roles, Application Roles and Duty Roles.
- Scheduled and monitored Security Processes.
- Key Participant during Internal and External Security Audits.
- Employee Self Service Role Customizations.
- Manager Self Service Role Customizations.
- Data Role Creation, Modification and Assignment.
- Enabled Configured and Defined Offerings, Options and Features for Oracle Fusion Financials and involved in Fusion Functional Setup Manager (FSM).
- Working as single point of contact for Finance module working directly with Application Leads and Super Users.
- Solving daily and month end issues in Procure-to-Pay cycle, GL
- Configured end to end HR system which includes LE, LDG, Business Units and all work structure elements.
- Worked on fast formulas for absence management module.
- Trained end users on Global HR, Payroll, Absence management and Talent Management.
- Analyzed Organization, Location, Job, and Grade structured and finalized decision on how these would be structured.
- Configuration and modification of Approval processes in Business Process Management.
- Extended support as and when required in project, which include co-ordination with support teams, additional requirement analysis.
- Executed the complete structure of payroll for US client with good knowledge of payroll reports and managed US tax related elements.
Oracle Fusion HCM Consultant
Confidential, Miami, FL
- Initialized the users for setting up and implementing the oracle fusion HCM.
- Extensively worked on payroll module.
- Element configuration and Developing 401k Fast Formulas.
- Creation of security profiles and monitoring security processes.
- Initial setup for payroll, creating payroll definitions, creating bank and other initial setups.
- Custom element creation for additional benefits based on client requirement.
- Payroll archiving.
- Check printing using BIP and OTBI.
- Archiving the data using HCM extracts for w2.
- Fast formulas in both payroll and absence management module.
- Written fast formulas for the absence management module.
- Loaded Core HR data using FBL, HDL and PBL.
- Fixing issues related to Setups/ Configuration, Personalization, Interfaces.
- Manage Enterprise HCM Information and Legal Entity HCM Information.
- Set up and Maintain Enterprise structure and Workforce structures.
- Extensive experience in Worker Creation and Loading the data file in to Fusion Application through HCM Data loader.
- Effectively communicated with oracle support to resolve issues to complete the project smoothly and before deadline.
- Took part in business workshops and supporting clients in defining relevant processes.
- Ensured that the application meets the business requirements and system goals fulfill end user requirements, and identify and resolve system issues.
- Reported to higher Management on progress and status for all business-related work products and deliverable.
- Was involved on production support of various HRMS modules including HR and Payroll.
- Involved in User Interface functional testing.
Technical Consultant - Oracle Fusion
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Supported Core HR, Payroll modules.
- Mainly involved in upgrading the system by performing the pre-upgrade and post upgrade steps.
- Worked closely with the project team members and Technical team responsible for developing custom components - Fast formulas, and interfaces.
- Conducting knowledge-sharing programs on every week among the team members.
- Creating users, assigning roles.
- Set up and Maintained Enterprise structure and Workforce structures.
- Assigning data roles and managing security profiles.
- Role customizations for security purpose.
- Worked on HCM extracts.
- Used HDL to load data of new workers, locations into the system.
- Migrating the data from legacy system to Fusion HCM.
- Prepared the documentation for Business Requirements, Functional specifications and Test case documents.
Functional Consultant -Oracle HRMS
- Primary responsibility involves system study, Requirements Gathering, preparing functional specs, Conversion Design, Test script documents, User Manuals and Business Process documents (oracle EBS R12)
- Responsible for creating custom security profiles for HRMS based on Job, Organization and Payroll.
- Worked on integrating with Taleo.
- Also created custom security profiles to secure data using custom queries.
- Worked extensively on payroll module.
- Worked as member of Support Team for modules AP, GL, PO, AR and CM.
- Training super users on oracle payroll and benefits business operations.
- Ran payroll, Pre-Payments, Costing, Quick Pay, Retro Pay, Retro Pay by Element, Retro Costing, Import payroll transactions from HRMS.
- Check printing and also using NACHA.
- Creation of bank and other initial setup elements in payroll module.
- Created basic HRMS user in EBS and link record in HRMS with record in FND USER by utilizing the User Management with HR Foundation connector of OIM.
- Ensure that the application meets the business requirements and system goals fulfill end user requirements, and to identify and resolve system issues.
- Perform Starter steps like Create Implementation Users, View All data roles and Load/Manage Geographies.
- Providing help desk support & preparing manual.
- Supported the business users in their testing and ensured all the issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Worked with Oracle Support by raising SR to resolve Oracle EBS issues with Oracle seeded functionality.
- Involved in the implementation of core HRMS functionality for multi-currency and multi legislations (Global) and integration with financial and manufacturing modules.
- Solving client issues regarding roles.
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and collaborated with the client stakeholders and QA team to develop the test plans, use cases and test data to be used in testing.
Oracle HRMS Consultant (EBS)
- Worked as Oracle functional consultant as part of Oracle HRMS implementation for Oracle Core HR and Absence Management.
- Gather requirements, questionnaire sign off, MD 50 and MD 120 documentation. Involved in setting up key flex field segments (Job, Grade, People Group, Position, Cost Allocation and Competence).
- Conducted various test cases cinereous and executed them successfully.
- Involved in testing of payroll and created various reports.
- Involved in conversion requirements, converting people data, assignment data and salary data.
- Involved in converting history for people, assignment and salary records.
- Involved in conducting CRP1, CRP2, test data preparation and test scenario preparation.
- Successfully conducted and executed the functional test cases.
- Gather requirements from the business users document the requirements and initiate the development process after requirement sign-off.
- Advise HRIS about the Oracle best practices, AIM methodology, minimize data redundancy, and automate concurrent process.
- Verify existing PL/SQL packages and develop new ones as required by the HRIS team.
- Test & document the changes that are being made to Oracle HR system.