- Over 7+ years of experience as Oracle Developer in development and production environments.
- Extensive working experience in Oracle Dbase (11g/10g/9i). SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Ref Cursors, Constraints, Triggers, Indexes, Views, Materialized Views, SQL Loader.
- Used range and list partition technique for larger table partitioning.
- Substantial development experience in creating stored procedures, PL/SQL Packages, Triggers and Functions. Strong knowledge in Oracle cursor management and exception handling.
- Worked in debugging and Tuning the PL/SQL code, Explain plan, tuning queries and optimization for the Oracle database.
- Exposure in using CASE tools like TOAD, PLSQL Developer and SQL Developer for writing PL/SQL programs.
- Extensive experience in Database query and Performance tuning (Explain Plan and TKPROF utility) of Reports and troubleshooting Oracle Application issues on OLTP and DSS systems.
- Expertise in design, development and deployment of end user screens and reports using Oracle tools, Oracle Forms 10g/9i/6i/4.5, Reports 10g/9i/6i/2.5, Oracle ADF, informatica ETL.
- Experience of Data modeling (both transactional OLTP and dimensional OLAP).
- Good knowledge in using data modeling tools like ER - WIN and ER diagrams with Modelmart exposure. Normalization Techniques for designing database with Relational technology on N-Tier Architecture.
- Experience in Oracle supplied packages, Dynamic SQL, Records and PL/SQL Tables.
- Experience in using several built in database packages as DBMS JOB, DBMS OUTPUT, UTL FILE and DBMS SQL are few to be named.
- Loaded Data into Oracle Tables using SQL Loader.
- Experience in creating master detail forms and adding Alerts.
- Experience in Deploying Forms and Reports on the web.
- Experience in query optimization, Performance Tuning (PL/SQL) using SQL Trace, TKPROF, Explain Plan, Indexing, Hints, Bulk Binds, Bulk Collect, Creation of global temporary tables and table partitioning.
- Making changes to the existing APEX applications in the production.
- Good knowledge of Java, C, C++ and ASP.NET, DRM.
- Good experience in UNIX Shell Scripting and Python.
- Expertise with all ODI tools - Topology, Security Manager, Designer and Operator.
- As a professional developer involved in code review of all the team members.
- Superior communication, presentation, analytical and problem solving skill. Work well with all levels of business.
- Used oracle Golden Gate to enable and administrate manipulation of data and transaction among different platforms of the enterprise
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
Databases: MySQL, Facets, ORACLE9i/10g/11g,Oracleforms10g/9i/6i, DBA, Oracle ADF, Oracle reports 10g/ SQL Server 2005, Microsoft Access, SAS, Informatica ETL, Golden Gate
Programming languages: C, C++, JAVA and UNIXshell, perl, JAVA J2EE.
Web Technologies: Java Script, CSS/CSS3, HTML/HTML5, PHP.
Operating systems: Win XP, Vista, Win 7, UNIX, Linux and Mac Os.
Development Tools: TOAD, SQL Developer, SQL*loader, SQL*plus, Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM), Dream weaver, Eclipse, VM ware, SQL Navigator
Confidential, Fredrick, MD
Oracle PL/SQL Developer
- Developed various PL/SQL stored procedures and functions and worked with oracle ADF
- Created scripts to create new tables, views, queries for new enhancement in the application using TOAD
- Developed PL/SQL triggers on master tables for automatic creation of primary keys and foreign keys.
- Coordinated with DBA in creating and managing Tables, Indexes, Table spaces, Triggers, DB Links and Privileges
- Developed back end interfaces using PL/SQL Stored packages, Procedures, Functions, Collections, Object Types, Triggers.
- Developed PL/SQL Procedures Confidential the database level that were used in the mappings through Stored Procedure Transformation.
- Utilized SQL*Loader to load flat files database table and created features in oracle ADF applications.
- Handled various exceptions to troubleshoot PL/SQL code.
- Formulated procedures, functions and packages; ensured that the quality, programming and project management standards were met.
- Executed PL/SQL blocks using cursors, REF cursors, exception handling, Collections.
- Used Bulk Collect feature to improve performance.
- Created indexes on tables for fast retrieval of data and developed framework in oracle ADF.
- Developed Complex SQL queries using various Joins, Sub-Queries, Analytical and Group Functions and developed various dynamic SQL’s thorough out the project.
- Used PL/SQL programming to develop Stored Procedures, Functions and Database Triggers including standard packages like DBMS SQL, DBMS XPLAN, DBMS JOB, and UTL FILE.
- Created Oracle Forms based on the client requirements and involved in development and deployment of oracle ADF applications.
- Developed few adhoc reports on demand basis. The output results were exported in different formats.
- Designing and rebuilding indexes for faster overall data processing.
- Gathering the requirements through meetings with the Business Users
- Tuned Report performance by exploiting the Oracle’s built-in functions and rewriting SQL statements.
- Worked closely with end-users and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis.
- Test case/data preparation, execution and verification of the test results.
- Responsible for documentation of all the project developments and modulations as per the standards defined and the system requirements.
Environment: Oracle 11g, SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX, Toad, Oracle Forms/reports 10g, informatica ETL
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Involved in the continuous enhancements and fixing of production problems and working with API.
- Resolved different kinds of tickets issued to us which involved in UNIX shell scripting, modifying database tables, hands on UI changes using HTML5.
- Designed webpage for the team to access all the links from one place. Used HTML and CSS for design.
- Generated server side PL/SQL scripts for data manipulation and validation and materialized views for remote instances.
- Developed PL/SQL triggers on master tables for automatic creation of primary key values.
- Created scripts for new tables, views, queries for new enhancements in the application using TOAD/SQL developer.
- Created indexes on the tables for faster retrieval of the data to enhanced Confidential a base performance.
- Upgraded Oracle 10g to 11g software in different environments for latest features and also tested databases.
- Developed and modified triggers, packages, functions and stored procedures for data conversions and PL/SQL procedures to create database objects dynamically based on user inputs.
- Performance tuned the interfaces, queries through use of indexes, ranks, Oracle hints, exchange partitions etc.
- Created sizing and designing using Oracle ADF applications
- Wrote SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus programs required to retrieve data using cursors and exception handling.
- Provide technical support for database maintenance and disaster recovery.
- Created tickets to other development teams for supporting applications.
- Involved with users to understand the problem they have and train them with work around for similar issues.
Environment: Oracle 10g/11g, K-Shell, PL/SQL, SQL, SQL developer, SQL*Loader, TOAD, SoapUI, BMS Remedy.
Confidential, ST. LOUIS, MO
- Requirements gathering from end users.
- Responsible for developing database objects - Functions, Procedures, Packages, Cursors and Triggers etc.
- Worked on tickets to fix the issues reported by the end users.
- Optimizing the performance using PL/SQL table types and record types.
- Worked on table partitioning and index creation for the performance improvement.
- Extensively worked on complex SQL queries using joins, sub queries, correlated sub queries and analytical functions.
- Extensively used advanced PLSQL features like BULK COLLECT, FORALL, REF CURSORS, COLLECTIONS data types in the procedures, functions.
- Designing the data model (logical/physical) by creating new objects and by using existing objects of the data mart as per the business requirements.
- Generating software upgrade scripts for cross functional teams.
- Highly involved in writing Test Cases and Unit Analysis and Testing (UAT) to test each and every logical branch of the stored Procedure.
- Wrote SQL queries to developed test data for use during test execution.
- Worked on various levels of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) including system analysis, high level design, detailed design, coding and testing.
- Involved in the preparation of Technical Specification Documentation.
- Analyzing the performance of the SQL queries and created the scripts for indexes
Environment: Oracle 11g, WINDOWS 7, SQL, PL/SQL, Toad, Visio, SQL Developer.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Involved in the maintenance and enhancement of the application.
- Maintained good rapport with Business Analyst & Business Users to identify information needs as per business requirements.
- Document the business process flows.
- Schedule meetings and present technical issues to business users and developers.
- Migrated data from Sybase to Oracle using SQL developer.
- Performed discussions with data modeler to update the data model for new requirements.
- Extensively developed complex PL/SQL packages for Invoice Processing.
- Designed/developed tables, views, various SQL queries, stored procedures, functions.
- Involved in PL/SQL code review and modification for the development of new requirements.
- Extensively worked with Dynamic SQL, Composite data types & Global Temporary Tables.
- Used PL/SQL tables, array structures as a part of oracle collections.
- Involved in partitioning of very large tables. Used list and range partitioning.
- Associated with DBA in monitoring the performance related issues using Explain plan, SQL Trace and TKPROFutility.
- Create & maintained batch jobs using Shell Scripts.
- Developed scenarios for Unit, Integration testing to ensure that all the components work correctly when integrated.
- Communicate issues and progress to project manager.
- Solving day-to-day problems, giving support to the users.
- Worked with Dynamic SQL, Global Temporary Tables.
- Used PL/SQL Tables, Ref Cursors to process huge volumes of data and used bulk collect and bulk bind for mass update as performance improvement process.
- Import/Export utility is used for transforming data from one place to another from testing to Production.
- Involved in SQL Tuning by creation of indexes, rebuilding Indexes using Explain Plan, SQL Trace and TKPROF Tools.
- Prepared the procedures to update the internal structures to reflect the newly loaded data. Created the materialized views.
- Involved in Production Support and troubleshooting data quality and integrity issues
Environment: Oracle 10g/11g, Oracle Applications 12/11i, SQL, PL/SQL, Toad for Oracle, SQL *Plus.
- Custom tables and new custom objects were designed as per business requirements.
- Created database Triggers to validate complex integrity.
- PL/SQL Procedures, Functions, Cursors, Triggers and Packages were created using TOAD.
- Developed and maintained Oracle Forms and Reports for various applications using SQL*Plus and PL/SQL.
- Developed PL/SQL procedures to support Forms and perform standalone functions.
- Developed complex SQL Coding and used in creating Reports and Forms.
- UNIX shell scripting was used for scheduling batch jobs. The system was used to run batch processes and reports that utilized PL/SQL and Oracle Reports.
- Responsible for SQL Tuning using Explain Plan and SQL trace facilities.
- Performed unit testing and Integration testing for the scenarios mentioned in the test scripts.
Environment: Oracle 10g,SQL developer, Solaris, Reports 6i, Forms 6i, TOAD, SQL*Loader, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus.
SQL Server Developer
- Involved in Physical and Logical design of the databases.
- Developed DTS Packages to transfer the data between SQL Server database and files.
- Created and maintained Data Transformation Service (DTS) packages for migrating data.
- Scheduled job for DTS packages.
- Used BCP / Bulk Insert to publish table output to text files.
- Created advanced T-SQL/PL-SQL queries using DDL, DML and Indexes, Views, Cursors, Triggers, User Defined Functions (UDF) and Stored Procedures.
- Used all Declarative Constraints for maintaining Data Integrity.
- Created Views to restrict access to data in a table for security.
- Involved in performance tuning of T-SQL queries and Stored Procedures.
- Implemented Auditing using triggers.
- Used SQL Profiler to debug T-SQL and slow running queries.
- Monitored the Database Performance using execution plans and Index tuning.
- Optimized the query performance with modifications in T-SQL queries, removing unnecessary columns, eliminating redundant and inconsistent data, normalizing database, establishing necessary joins.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2000, T-SQL, Windows 2000 Server, Windows NT 4.0