- Around 7 years of experience in ERP Implementation, Support, Testing and Upgrade of Oracle E - Business Suite, Oracle Applications 11i and R12. Experienced in various modules like General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payables (AP), Accounts Receivables (AR), Fixed Assets (FA), Cash Management (CE), Sub Ledger Accounting (SLA), Project Accounting (Costing & Billing), Purchasing (PO), Inventory (INV), Order Management (OM), Service Agreement, Install Base, TCA and Intercompany.
- Implementation, upgrade, training, and post go-live support experience in Oracle Apps Functional modules: AP, AR, GL, CE, FA, OM, INV, Sub Ledger Accounting (SLA), PO, WMS, EAM, Install Base, Service Requests, i-Procurement, i-Sourcing, i-Expense, Order Management (OM), Service Agreement, Install Base, TCA, i-Supplier, Projects, Intercompany, MOAC, AIM Methodology.
- Have extensive knowledge in implementation and testing of Procure to Pay process (P2P), Order to Cash (O2C) and Assets to GL (FA2GL) cycles.
- Experience with testing of Siebel Application modules of Seibel CRM Sales, Seibel CRM Marketing, CRM Service and CRM Call Center
- Three full life cycle Implementation in Oracle EBS R12 & 11i.
- Experienced in Oracle Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) internal controls.
- Proficient in Multi-org, Reporting Currencies, Designing Chart of Accounts and Accounting Setup Manager.
- Involved in system administrative activities like creating Responsibilities, Menus, Request Groups and maintaining Users in the organization.
- Good Knowledge on Main Ledger vs. Sub-Ledger (GL, AR, FA, CE & AP) Integration.
- Worked on Customization and Developing Reports in Oracle Apps.
- Proficient in Aim Methodology.
- Worked as a Functional Tester and conducted CRP sessions to test complete end to end functionalities of modules like AP, AR, GL, FA, CE, P2P, SCM, WMS, OM, INV, Field Service, Manufacturing, Cost Accounting, Project Accounting, following the post upgrade of Oracle 11i to R12.
- Gained expertise in using the Oracle user training tool called User Productivity Kit (UPK) to record the test scripts and used these scripts to train the end users on R12 functionality.
- Worked on HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) or HP Quality Center (HPQC) tool to execute the test scripts and logged defects to resolve the issues if any.
- Worked on Agile tool to perform different tasks related to SDLC Methodology.
- Helped the automation testing team with the functionalities of Oracle Financial modules like GL, AP, AR, CE, FA to automate the scenarios using the Quick Test Professional (QTP) and Unified Functional Testing (UFT) tools.
- Tested the client Order Management interfaces with different third party vendors by conducting 2 CRP’s (Conference Room Pilot).
- Collaborated closely with Business Users & Vendor teams to accelerate the speed of knowledge transfer and drive the highest value from the successful deployment of the Oracle EBS.
- Experience in System Administration activities like creation and maintenance of users, creating responsibilities, changing profile options, generating the AOL reference numbers, managing the Configuration Master Instance which can only be accessed by a System Administrator in the entire organization.
- Experience in migrating the packages through HP Project Portfolio Management.
- Understanding the Oracle Applications base Tables, Views and Workflows for the Troubleshooting and resolution of Production issues.
- Strong Analytical, Diagnostic and Troubleshooting skills and ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Be able to cope with multi-tasking assignment excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills. Team Player, responsive, organized.
Oracle Applications (ERP): Oracle EBS R12 &11i
Modules: General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Fixed Assets (FA), Cash Management (CE), Project Accounting (PA), Purchasing (PO), Order Management (OM), Service Agreement, Install Base, TCA, Inventory (INV), Order Management (OM), E-Business Tax, Subledger Accounting (SLA), Intercompany, System Administrator, Alerts & Report Manager.
Self-Service Applications: iProcurement, iReceivables, iExpenses, iSuppliers & iSourcing, Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
Operating Systems: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP
Office Applications: MS Outlook, Visio, MS Office, MS Project, Microsoft Lync
Database Tools: TOAD, SQL Developer, Data Loader, FND Loader
Other Tools: Oracle UPK, Agile PLM, HP ALM, HP PPM, Discoverer, XML, HPQC, CA Clarity PPM, Lotus Notes, BMC Remedy, Hyperion, IBM Sametime, Cisco Jabber
Confidential, Houston, TX
Oracle ERP Test Lead
- As an Oracle EBS QA, working on modules like Fixed Assets, Inventory, EAM (Enterprise Asset Management), Install Base and Project Accounting in Oracle EBS R12.
- Testing the Document Management, Integration and Conversion of data from other (Siebel) legacy systems into Oracle EBS and vice-versa.
- Performing the Quality Analysis of the newly developed RICE Objects by preparing the Test Scenarios and Test Cases for all the Integrations and Document Management between Oracle EBS and other Legacy Systems.
- Tested the end-to-end flows for modules of OM, INV, AR, AP. GL, PO, Service Agreement, Install Base and TCA.
- Worked on Testing tools like JIRA, HP ALM, Load Runner and QTP
- Integration Topics:
- Outbound Item Master Integration from Oracle EBS to Siebel through Web Methods
- Outbound Install Base, Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Fixed Assets integration from Oracle EBS to Siebel, Master Data Management System (MDM) and a third party ERP system through Web Methods
- Outbound Material Transaction Integration from Oracle EBS to Siebel through Web Methods
- Inbound Material Transaction and Install Base Integration from Siebel to EBS through Web Methods
- Document Management Topic: Asset and Item attachments Customized Self-Service page integration between Oracle EBS, Siebel and a third party document management system through Web Methods
- Testing process of each RICE Object includes:
- Requirements Review & Discussion with the BA’s
- Identifying the Test Scenarios
- Designing the Detailed Test Scenarios
- Review and Upload of Test Cases to HPQC (HP Quality Center)
- Create a Test Suite in HPQC
- Perform End-to-End Testing of the Test Scripts in HPQC
- Raise the defects and get them resolved with the functional and technical team
- Responsible for both front end and back end testing in Oracle EBS R12.
- Trained in the following: Agile Project Management & Life Cycle Methodologies, Risk Management, Defect Management & Prevention, Software Configuration & Management, and Inspection & Reviews.
Environment: Testing of Document Management, Conversions & Integrations of Business Objects from external legacy system to Oracle EBS and vice-versa. Modules involved are FA, EAM, INV, WMS, OM, INV, AR, AP. GL, PO, Service Agreement, Install Base and TCA. Siebel CRM, PA and Install Base, Testing tool used is HP Quality Center.
Confidential, Braintree, MA
Oracle Finance Functional Test Lead
- Worked as an Oracle Financial Functional SME and a Test lead for onsite, offshore team. Involved in configuration and testing of core Oracle Financial modules like Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, General Ledger, Cash Management and Fixed Assets, SLA.
- Also tested other Oracle EBS modules like Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing, Field Service, Oracle Projects, E-Business Tax, Cost Accounting, and Project Accounting.
- Gained expertise in using the Oracle user-training tool called User Productivity Kit (UPK). Used this tool to record the end-to-end functionalities of Oracle EBS modules like GL, AP, AR, SLA, INV, OM, INV, AR, AP. GL, PO, Service Agreement, Install Base and TCA.
- and also recorded and performed the end to end testing of the important Oracle EBS flows like Procure to Pay (P2P) and Order to Cash (O2C).
- Experienced in writing and documenting the test scripts, test scenarios and test cases for all the core financial modules including Project Accounting, bank interfaces,
- Demonstrated/Trained the users on R12 functionality using the above mentioned training material.
- Conducted 4 CRP (Conference Room Pilot) sessions to test the complete functionalities of the above mentioned modules before going into the production.
- Worked closely with the client BA’s of respective functional areas to understand the client business process, setups, working process and their timelines.
- Tested, documented and recorded (using UPK) the customization of client’s Order Management Interface with several third party vendors.
- Tested, documented and recorded the Finance Bank Interfaces of several Operating Units across the globe, with their respective Banks.
- Defined Intercompany order management system and performed intercompany shipping and billing. Tested and documented the client’s intercompany orders, shipping and invoicing.
- Tested FSG Reports, using mutli-currency features including foreign currencies for multi org structures.
- Performed the testing of Subledger Accounting Reports like Subledger Period-Close Report, Journal Entries report, Third Party Balances Report etc.
- Provided post production support for core financial modules (GL, AP, TCA, Service Agreements, Install Base, AR, CE, FA).
- Worked on Agile Software Development Life Cycle Methodology tool to manage different projects, document different processes, promote development, collaborate with the customer, quickly responded to the change occurred throughout the life-cycle of the project.
Environment: Implementation of Oracle EBS from 11i to R12. Configurations and Testing in R12. Modules involved: GL, AP, AR, FA, CE, OM, WMS, MFG, INV, Projects,
Confidential, Ada, MI
Finance Test Consultant
- Tested the AP, AR, GL OM, INV, AR, AP. GL, PO, Service Agreement, Install Base and TCA modules.
- Tested i-Expenses module for Australia, New Zealand and South Africa legal entities and provided all kinds of production support for core Finance modules including i-Procurement and i-Supplier.
- Setup i-Expenses to enable project related expense reports, setup auto accounting for i-Expense related expense types, and expense templates.
- Defined Employees, Security Profiles, System Profiles, Define Payable Lookups, Expense Clearing Account, Expense Report Options, Expense Report Templates, Expense Types, Payment Terms, Pay Group, Payment priority. Defined various expense policies. Performed troubleshooting of various issues from the end users relating to the expense reports they have raised. Helped in modifying the default accounts for the segments while raising the expense reports.
- Tested OM, INV, AR, AP. GL, PO, Service Agreement, Install Base and TCA
- Business process analysis and requirement gathering for new customization, report development. Requirements gathering for enhancements from Business Managers for Oracle Internet Expenses.
- Conducted meetings with team members to discuss about project scope and project planning.
- Conducted CRP, UAT, SIT, QA to test the implementation and training for end users to run test scripts and usage of application and also providing production support for i-Expense module.
- Experience in the preparation of Functional Design document and System Test scripts for Extensions, Data Conversion/Migrations, Reports, Forms and Customizations.
- Developed, tested, implemented and supported a design for Custom Credit Card Solution, an extension to the Oracle Internet Expenses module for the purpose of identifying and processing corporate credit card transactions in the absence of an interface with the card provider.
Environment: Oracle Application E-Business Suite R12, 12.1.2, 12.1.3 (GL, AP, AR, FA, CE, SLA, OM, PA, iProcurement, iSupplier and iExpenses), AOL, O2C, P2P.
Confidential, Sioux Falls, SD
Oracle Functional Consultant
- Involved in implementation and testing of Oracle Applications Financial R12 GL, Service Contracts, Install Base, TCS, Multi Org, AP, AR, CM and SLA modules
- Involved in requirement gathering and analysis and design of the application.
- Worked with the client team to understand the current Business Process.
- Developed test plans and scripts and conducted testing for quality assurance.
- Performed set up GL, Service Contracts, Install Base, TCS, Multi Org, AP, AR and SLA modules for R12.
- Principal lead for General Ledger Multi-org on an R12 implementation through initial Conference room pilot. Performed requirements gathering, gap mapping. Responsible for initial setups using Accounting Setup Manager.
- Assisted/reviewed Payables and Cash Management and assisted the team dealing with Cash Management reconciliations.
- Determine business requirements for integration, including review of Chart of accounts to ensure adequate coverage for financial and statutory reporting.
- Setup instance for new acquisitions.
- Provide post upgrade support
- Worked on the setups of the AR Module, including the setup of Auto Invoice, Auto Lock Box, Revenue Recognition, Invoicing and Accounting rules, Collectors Workbench, Aging Buckets, System Options, Tax Options, etc.
- Integrated i-Receivables with the Business Process and modified the display of Account information.
- Documented custom processes by using AIM Methodologies.
- Wrote functional specification for reporting requirements in AP
- Corrected wrong currency problem in AR Invoice, Dr. Memo & Cr. Memo.
- Setting up and customizing dunning letter, statement cycle in Accounts Receivable module.
- Defined Payment Options, Payment terms, Distribution Set, Payment format, Internal Banks in AP.
- Corrected customer Profile class setup & statement to avoid multilingual statement printing.
- Configured and scheduled Standard Request Submission for standard APIs wherever required.
- Configured the setups for prepayment to employees and defined employee expense report.
- Developed FSG Reports in GL like (Income statement, Dept Expenses, Inter Company Summary).
- Created custom responsibilities to which were attached specific menus, forms and reports for restricted user access.
- Created responsibilities assigned to users and set profile option.
- Setup AGIS and defined Procession, Importing and Reporting of Intercompany Transactions.
- Setup AME for AGIS by defining default rules for Initiator and Recipient Intercompany Transactions and setup default Account rules in SLA for Intercompany.
Environment: Oracle Application E-Business Suite R12, 22.214.171.124 (GL, AP, AR, PO, INV, OM, Fixed Asset, PA and iProcurement, iReceivables, iExpenses), Order to cash, Procure to Pay. TOAD, SQL*Loader
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Oracle AP, AR and CM Functional Consultant
- Analyze design, customize, configure and test implement detailed Oracle applications and modules including AR and CE.
- Participated in the Conference Room Pilot sessions to interact with users to analyze the business process and identify the gaps.
- Participated and documented the requirement gathering sessions and analyzed the impact of the changes in the requirements.
- Gather, manage and document functional requirements for technical customization including workflows and scripting.
- Defined the Functional specifications for setups and reports and transformed the specifications to the Technical Team.
- Work with the business architect and other planners to assess current capabilities and identify high-level requirements.
- Identified the business requirements which need to be handled by the customizations and did the necessary analysis along with a technical resource.
- Setups for TCA Architecture, DQM, Customer Profiles, System Options, Transaction Types, Sources, Accounting Rules, Auto Accounting Rules, Auto Invoice Line Ordering Rules, Grouping Rules, Receipt Sources, Receipt Classes, Banks, Bank Charges, Lock Boxes, Transmission Formats, Aging Buckets. Define Parameters for Item Validation Organization & Customer Relationship in OM, System Options, Location Flex field, Auto Accounting, Transaction Sources, Transaction Types, Receivable Activities, Remittance Banks, Receipt Class, Receipt Sources, Customer & Sites, Remit to Address, System profiles.
- Helped the technical team in the customer conversion, Open AR invoices and receipts conversion.
- Have setup the system to allow the business to create the Automatic Receipts and send the Ach files to the bank.
- Have setup the system to create manual receipts which are not applied to the invoices and send the ACH file for these receipts to the bank using a custom program.
- Defined the Funds Capture Setup to process the ACH payments.
- Helped the business in the month end closing process.
- Helped the business to close the periods and open the new periods.
- Configured Oracle iReceivables. Setup Internal and External users for Oracle iReceivables.
- Defined Approval Limits and Transaction Batch Source for Credit Memo and updated Transaction Types in iReceivables.
- Defined Receipt Class and Payment Methods and assigned them to iReceivables.
- Functional analysis and setup of AP. Defined Financial and Payable options, Defined descriptive flex fields for additional information for vendors details and invoice transactions and provided solutions for invoice matching. Defined Vendors Banks, sites, quick codes and Interest invoices. Defined payment terms, distribution sets and scheduled payment lines. Set up and schedule recurring payables for invoices paid on a regular basis and automatically remind staff to process recurring payables. Defined prepayments, Expense detail report formats, Invoice structure with taxes, invoice distributions, invoice validations and holds, Recurring Invoices, invoice aging report formats. Set the profile options for AP.
- Defined the Funds Disbursement Setup to process the ACH payments.
- Helped the technical team in the supplier conversion, Open AP invoices and payments conversion.
- Helped the business in the month end closing process.
- Helped the business to close the periods and open the new periods.
- Setup Currencies, Exchange Rates, Organizations, Set of Books, Bank Accounts.
- Setup all the banks, bank branches and bank account for all the countries.
- Set up bank transaction codes for the bank accounts for BAI and NSF files and assigned GL Accounts to the bank accounts.
- Set up cash management for automatic loading and auto reconciliation of all the bank statements.
- Helped in set up of customized programs to allow the loading and auto reconciliation of the bank statements.
- Developed interfaces for Bank Reconciliation and Positive Pay transactions.
- Set up a Bank reconciliation process in Oracle Cash Management and Accounts Payable.
- Setup Cash Management to use with Oracle General Ledger, Payables and Receivables.
Environment: 11i to R12 (12.1.3) Upgrade of the existing organization and R12 Implementation for new organizations.
Confidential, Sebastopol, CA
Oracle Fixed Assets Implementation Project
- Preparation of models for requirements gathering for Fixed Assets.
- Involved in requirements gathering sessions with the client.
- Identification of Gaps between the requirement and Oracle Application.
- Process Definition, AISIS and GAP analysis Document for Fixed Assets.
- Convert the requirements in to documents RD50, BR100 and BR30.
- Translated business requirements into functional specifications for the development team and ensure development results match the identified requirements.
- Led the Conference Room Pilots for the site implementation.
- Developed customized solution for Oracle Fixed Assets R12 to resolve depreciation issues.
Environment: Oracle Application R12 (GL, AP, AR, CE, FA). Fixed Assets Implementation Project
Confidential - India
Oracle Functional Consultant
- Preparing Central GL setup document applicable for more than 120 legal entities / sites and configuring of same in the new Oracle instance
- Preparing GL setup documents for assigned sites and do setups in the instance using Data loader & Oracle Web ADI tools.
- Validation of Clearing Account balances and Sub ledger to General Ledger balances and Closing the books in Oracle.
- Designed Ledgers, built chart of accounts, set up cross-validation rules and flex field segments.
- Defined journal sources, journal categories, Translation of balances from subsidiary units for reporting purposes and consolidation.
- Defined system controls and Set the profile options for GL, Creating of Sub ledgers and Globalization.
- Created the FSG reports for the balance sheet and the income statement.
- Making rectification entries for any unresolved variances post period close.
- Defined Sub Ledger Accounting Methods.
- Defining PREPRO Mapping logic & Mapping values set-ups for Oracle Accounting Flexfield structure vis-à-vis Legacy systems.
- Resolving the issues (SPRs), raised during the Project implementation life cycle.
- Interacting with different teams / Users for resolving issues.
- Attending and conducting Oracle Apps. Knowledge sharing sessions in Financials modules AP, AR, FA & CM.
- Involved in post-production Support for GL module
- Preparation of training materials
- End user training.
Environment: Oracle Application (Ref 11.5.10), GL, AP, AR & FA