- A diligent, qualified SOA Developer with around 8 years of total IT experience and 6 years of extensive experience in design, development and support using Oracle Fusion Middleware in all the phases of SDLC using Oracle SOA/ OSB/ BPEL/ BAM/ OWSM/ B2B and JAVA/J2EE and Oracle Content Management
- Good working experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware stack 11g/10g, Oracle Service Registry (UDDI) which includes Oracle SOA Suite (BPEL, OSB, Mediator, BAM, Business Rules, OWSM, ODI,BPM).
- Effortlessly completed numerous Oracle SOA projects in top - down and bottom-up approaches in various methodologies like waterfall as well as agile.
- Extensively used SOA technology and application adapters such as File Adapter, FTP Adapter, Database Adapter, Apps Adapter, AQ Adapter, BAM Adapter, MQ Adapter and JMS Adapter for integration and development of custom business processes using Oracle BPEL and ESB/Mediator.
- Working extensively on XQuery and XSLT transformations in OSB to provide mapping between the consumer and provider business service.
- Extensively worked on Test Driven Development and Agile Development.
- Proven success in Workday Implementations.
- Expertise in Java, Web Services, XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath, XQuery, WSDL, SOAP, WS-Addressing, WS-Security, WS-Reliable Messaging, Canonical Models, JNDI, JDBC, SAML.
- Used BPEL, Mediator, OSB and AmberPoint to develop Complex Composite Web-services.
- Excellent understanding about ANSI X12 EDI standards and have experience in using Oracle B2B document editor.
- Working experience on protocols like SOAP, FTP, SFTP, SMTP, and TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS.
- 2 Years experience in EDI ANSI X12.
- Configuring Metadata, Patch Upgrades
- Expertise in Mule ESB, Oracle ESB,BPEL, Business Process Management(BPM), messaging Platform(MQ) and Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g.
- Installing AIA FP and PIPs and used this to build SOA Cluster.
- In depth understanding of Java design patterns like Data Access Object, MVC and Singleton.
- Developed and debugged web applications using Eclipse and NetBeans.
- Possess strong Enterprise Architectural skills with specialization in Enterprise Data Modeling , Enterprise Business Process Modeling , Enterprise State Event Modeling and Enterprise Canonical Message Schema Creation.
- Experience in Gap Analysis, designing process flows, technical designs, installation and configuration guides, Test Scripts and having good experience in Oracle AIM Methodology.
- Proficient in XML related technologies such as DTD, XSD and XSLT.
- The creation of service taxonomies, to be deployed to Oracle Enterprise Repository and Oracle Service Registry.
- Work experience on Oracle Business Activity Monitoring (Oracle BAM) solution for building interactive, real-time dashboards and proactive alerts for monitoring business processes and services
- Expertise in working with activities in BPEL process like assign, transform, pick, validate, switch, dehydrate, invoke, wait, flow, etc. in JDeveloper.
- Experienced in consuming and producing the RESTful web services.
- Experience in maintaining SOA assets in Oracle Enterprise Repository (OER).
- Expertise in using design and version control tools like UML, Clear Case, CVS and Subversion (SVN).
- Experience in identifying Message Exchange Patterns(Synchronous, Asynchronous One Way/Delayed Response).
- Extensive knowledge of Oracle OEM 12c Architecture, Framework, and Infrastructure.
- Expertise in Oracle OEM 12c implementation and operations in an enterprise scale.
- Install BEA WebLogic Platform and subcomponents on supported platforms.
- Knowledge on B2B trading partners, agreements, Document Channels and Listening Channels.
- Extensively used Apache JMeter for load/performance testing.
- Expertise in deploying Oracle SOA Suite 11g composite using EM Console and set of command line tools.
- Good understanding of out of the box EBO, EBM and EBS and customization.
- Good experience in all the core java concepts including multithreading, collections and exception handling.
- Expertise experience in Trouble Shooting and Code Reviewing.
- Good experience in using Java/J2EE technologies such as JSPs, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI.
- Good Knowledge in Telecoms, Banking, Insurance, Energy, Data Warehouse, Logistics & Transportation, Hospitality and Outsourced Business Solutions domains.
- Experience in configuring Oracle SOA Fault policies and Rejected Message Handling.
- Self-motivated Team Player with excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Highly motivated, detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills, has ability to work independently and as a part of the team.
- Ability and willingness to learn any newer technology or software.
Middle Ware: Oracle SOA 11.1.1.x, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Oracle Web Service Manager (OWSM), Oracle BPM, Oracle BAM, IBM Web sphere/process server, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Oracle Service Registry (UDDI), Oracle Metadata Repository
Application Servers: Oracle Weblogic Server 8.1/9.2/10.3. x/11g/12c, Apache Tomcat
Languages/ Technologies: SQL, PL/SQL, SOAP, Java, J2EE, Apache Mule ESB 2.x/3.x, C, C++, Unix Shell Scripts, HIPAA: 837/835, 270/271, 276/277, HIPAA transactions.
RDBMS: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8.x, SQL Server 2005/2008, Apache Mule ESB 2.x/3.x, MYSQL
Development Tools: TOAD, JDEVELOPER 11g, NETBEANS 7.0.x, SQL Developer, SSH, Putty, Oracle AIA Foundation Pack.
Test Tools: Load Runner, JUnit, SOAP UI, BDD (Behaviour-Driven Development)
Build Tools: Ant 1.4, Maven, Oracle PIP s, SVN, GIT.
Markup languages: HTML, XML, XSD, XPath, XSLT, gradle.
Project Management Tools: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project, Microsoft PowerPoint
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux, Sun Solaris, Windows XP/7
Confidential, Germantown, MD
Sr. Oracle SOA/BPEL/OSB/B2B Developer
- Worked with File Adapter, Database Adapter, JMS Adapter, Web Service and Oracle Applications Adapter for establishing connection with services in BPEL.
- Set up of test and production server, this includes installation and configuration of Glassfish ESB server and java run time environment.
- Built Flow, Flown activities to allow parallel flow in a BPEL process service component and to provide concurrency and synchronization in the process.
- OEM 12c installation, upgrade, patching.
- Development of various modules and deployment of the code to the production server(using XML parsing).
- Integrated Oracle Service Bus with cloud technology - salesforce.com.
- Extensively used File adapter for logging Runtime faults like (remote and binding faults).
- Extensive iLoad experience, including the creation of an automated, dynamically generated "cleaning" and migration program for client data.
- RAC configuration Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c.
- Extensively worked on XQs, XSLTs, XPATHS, used various oracle seeded functions to transform messages.
- Developed XSDs and WSDLs for SOAP, REST services to support service consumers on various releases/versions.
- Consolidated database creation in oracle 12c using multiple PDBs.
- Leveraged Oracle standard APIs to create or update data within Oracle E-Business.
- Developed order flows for order integration using OSB proxy services, business services, SOA composite (BPEL, Mediator).
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile environment utilizing a test driven development approach.
- Involved in configuration of the service registration in the Oracle Service Registry (OSR).
- Provided the level of effort needed for the creation of a Canonical Data Model using Admin Server DB. Also provided the level of effort needed and technical architecture for an Operational Data Store.
- Configured I-way SAP Adaptor to connect with SAP system and integrated I-doc through SAP adaptor.
- Worked extensively with Oracle RDBMS; Comfortable with SQL, PL/SQL, and developing various database objects like Triggers, Stored procedures, Functions, Sequences, Views etc.
- Developed BPEL modules within SOA Suite for creating services that managed data transformation, business workflow, business processing, data routing, and communication with external systems.
- Used EDI documents Programmed code to create Canonical Schemas for EDI documents.
- Extensively used Error handling and web Security services in OSB before communicating with end point.
- Used Secured Credential Fetch(SCF) to get User name and Password Tokens.
- Created and Configured Data Sources, JMS Servers, JMS modules, Topic and Queue in the web logic server.
- Implemented custom OWSM polices, Federal CMS services, VerifySSN, VerifyESI, VerifyNON-ESI and RIDP .
- Participated in design discussion with EBS, SAP and Salesforce architect.
- Excellent understanding about ANSI X12 EDI standards and have experience in using Oracle B2B document editor.
- Experience with B2B Integrator to create, manage and integrate trading partners using EDI's.
- Developed Ant scripts and configuration plans to move the code between the various development, test and production environments as part of the development life cycle.
- Extensively used While, For-each, Flow, Pick, FLOW N, IF activity’s.
- Used MDS repository to store all the common artifacts between composites like DVM, XSD, Fault policy and Fault Binding files.
- Experience working with different Agile methodologies such as XP, SCRUM (TDD & Pair Programming).
- Worked on Fault handling (catch and catchall), Compensation handlers, Messaging and Alerts and Transformations.
- Developed Technical design documents(TDDs) for SOA Services.
- Created JMS Servers, JMS Modules, Sub-Deployments, JMS Topics, JMS Queues, Data Source, Connection Factories.
- Performed Oracle Business Activity Monitoring ( Oracle BAM) solution for building interactive, real-time dashboards and proactive alerts for monitoring business processes and services.
- Written SQL queries to query dehydration store to monitor the transactions processing at a given intervals.
- Oracle SOA 11g clustering setup was done and resolved all platform related issues and delivered to project team for their day to day development activities.
- Worked on Tuning the Weblogic Application Server, Applications and WebServers by changing the Heap Size parameters and tuning JVM’s Garbage Collector.
- Best practices implemented J2EE security, logging, clustering, high availability and Wily Introscope analyzing.
- Capacity Planning and Bench Marking, Memory leak analysing, Performance tuning.
Environment: WebLogic Application Server Administration, Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g (Oracle SOA Suite, BPEL, Oracle OSB, Oracle Human Task, GIT, OSR, Oracle Business Rules, Mediators & Adapters), JAXB, Oracle Database Server 11g, JDeveloper 11g, Soap UI, Oracle Web-logic 11g,Oracle Web-logic 12c, Java 1.7, WSDL, igniteXML, UML.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Oracle SOA-BPEL Developer
- Developed and designed BPEL Processes.
- Project Scoping, Effort Estimation, Requirement Gathering, Design, Development, Testing and Support.
- Ensuring the BPEL and Mediator processes/Web services are designed in such a way that they can be reused within and across different projects.
- Oracle Service Registry and Enterprise Repository demos and POCs.
- Involved in various phases of Agile as methodology in which used Scrum as architecture design and development.
- Used AmberPoint to monitor the performance of the application and help user’s solve problems.
- Developing XML Schemas related to Client and reusable components using Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Sent data to Oracle Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) reports for activity monitoring.
- Used XSLT for transforming common XML format into internal XML format.
- Used JMS Queues effectively to produce and consume messages.
- Worked on OSB to build Proxy and Business services.
- Implemented integration of Oracle SOA with Cloud technology - salesforce.com, SAP, Oracle Apps.
- Built EIBs and Cloud Connect integrations.
- Actively participated in Agile development scrums as per constantly changing requirements and tasks.
- Experience in using Subversion as central repository to effectively maintain source code to build and deployment.
- Implemented Security Policies and name-value token security for OSB services.
- Responsible for services modeling WSDL/XML data models and data mapping in support of Service specifications and Service realizations using UML service profile for SOA .
- Used the Publish & Subscribe message architecture to design a Canonical Data Model and capture data from it this formed a real time Data Warehouse of information for real time consumption.
- Involved in various Test Cycles, and supported Defect Resolution Process for multiple releases.
- Worked with complex wrapper packages, loops, XSLT’s and tuning of SOA composites.
- Created Stubs to test the OSB services.
- Preparation of High Level & Low Level Design documents.
- Worked on Routing, Message Processing, X Query, X Path and XSLT transforms in OSB.
- Developed ANT Scripts to deploy and un-deploy BPEL processes in cluster and non-cluster environments.
- Configured B2B trading partners, Agreements and channels.
- Created JMS Servers, JMS Modules, Sub Deployments, JMS Topics, JMS Queues, Data Source, Connection Factories.
- Implemented error handling at Stage level and Proxy level to handle business exceptions and faults, and published them to error reporting tables using Publish action and Reply action.
- Have used wide range of BPEL activities like Switch Case, Decide, Email, Java Embedding, Pick, Terminate, Throw, Wait, While etc.
- Implemented performance tuning strategies at both server level and process level to meet the SLA and Worked on Groovy Scripting for load testing in Soap UI.
- Extensive administration experience supporting WebLogic Server including installation, configuration, monitoring, and understand scripts for shell scripting (ksh and perl), WLST (WebLogic Scripting Tool) and deploying applications.
- Troubleshooting WebLogic Application Server connection pools and connection manager with Oracle 9i.
- Experience in Configuring Oracle HTTP Server 11g.
- Manage Java Virtual Machine (JVM) settings and options including classpath, HEAP sizes, Java Argument configurations, and other system settings.
- Responsible for the maintaining the health and functionality of all the Dev Environments.
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control was setup for monitoring Oracle fusion 11g infrastructure.
Environment: WebLogic Application Server Administration, Oracle Service Registry, Oracle SOA Suite 11g, Oracle Weblogic 11g, Oracle 11g Database, Oracle JDeveloper, Eclipse, SOAP UI, Gradle, Log4J, JAXB, SQL Developer, ANT Scripts, SVN.
Confidential, Alabama, NY
Sr. Oracle SOA Developer
- Experienced working in the various phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC ) using methodologies like Waterfall and Agile.
- Expertise in installing, configuring, administering, and troubleshooting Weblogic domains, clusters and servers in distributed environments for SOA and J2EE platforms.
- Develop processes using FTP and DB adapters of Oracle BPEL and performance tuning them for the expected load, Transformations, Exception Handling, and use of Third Party JDBC Drivers.
- Exposed One-Way BPEL service to consume messages of JMS TOPIC using JMS adapter and applied Message Selector to filter out messages.
- Used XML, XPath, XSL to get the data and transform as per the requirements.
- Used Canonical Data Model in BPEL to integrate with various target systems.
- Developed test cases using SOAP UI and Apache JMeter to perform load testing and analyzed performance of all the SOA services to identify the bottlenecks and tune accordingly.
- Used on Alarm branch to manage the timeout condition.
- Built SOA composites using BPEL/OSB/Mediator components that exposed some EBS sales order processing functions as web services accessible by all technology platforms in the enterprise through SOAP/WSDL interface.
- Used Pick activity to expose BPEL web service to support multiple operations with single WSDL.
- Involved in few SOA administration tasks such as creating and modifying JNDI/Connection Factories and managing data source.
- Participated in Regression and Unit Testing.
- Implemented long running custom order processes in BPEL which involved invoking Asynchronous Web Service invocations.
- Configured B2B in admin console.
- Worked on fixing bugs and defects from various process, proxy and task services using QualityCenter.
- Provided support to development and testing teams during implementation and testing phase.
Environment: Oracle Apps Release 11i (11.0.3/11.5.8 ), Oracle Database (8i/9i), SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, Forms 10g, UNIX, TOAD, Discoverer 10g, Reports 10g, JAXB, BI Publisher/XML Publisher, SQL DEVELOPER.
Confidential, Warren, NJ
Oracle SOA Suite / Oracle Fusion Developer
- Customized existing Dunning Report and Invoice Printing Report in Accounts Receivables using XML/BI Publisher.
- Configured Oracle APPS and database adapters.
- Responsible for integration and unit testing.
- Project Scoping, Effort Estimation, Requirement Gathering, Design, Development, Testing and Go-Live Support
- Used the Transform activity in BPEL to map the data from the procedures result set to the tables.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of e-bill payment system as well as account transfer system and developed specs that include use cases, class diagrams, sequence diagrams and activity diagrams.
- Handled exceptions in BPEL process using Catch and Catch All activities and defined appropriate actions using Fault Policies.
- Involved in developing and testing Oracle Stored Procedures, Functions and Packages.
- Written MD.70 interface technical design document as per AIA PIP standards based on MD.50 functional design document.
- Monitoring OSB logs in UNIX environment using various tools.
- Involved in Debugging, Building and Testing activities for the release where fusion middleware approach will be involved for sending messages and data from the EBiz to RMS.
- Built multiple ESB and BPEL projects consuming PeopleSoft CI-based services and made them available to consumers like portal and Java2EE based web application.
- Performed peer code review.
- Optimized Query Performance, Session Performance and Reliability.
- Worked with JDeveloper extensively developing and editing ESBs, BPELs, XSDs, XSLTs, WSDLs.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, JSF 1.2, CVS, VSS, XML, Oracle Application Server, 9i, 10g Oracle XML, Microsoft Visio, PL/SQL, UNIX, SQL, PL/SQL, Eclipse, Tomcat.
- Developed the View pages in JSP, using HTML, CSS and Java Script for client side validations.
- Deployed Servlets on Web logic Server.
- Developed Customs tags to display dynamic contents and to avoid large amounts of java code in JSP pages.
- Developed Action Classes, which acts as the controller in Struts framework.
- Used combination of Java and SQL statements embedding them in Java programs for various issues.
- Used JDBC to connect to database to execute SQL queries and invoke stored procedures
- Created XML Schema, XML template.
- Used Maven for application build and EAR file generation to deploy on Weblogic servers.
- Created Indexes and partitioned the tables to improve the performance of the query.
- Developing Java Beans, JSP, Servlet components using Eclipse and deploy into JBoss Server.
- Used combination of Java and SQL statements embedding them in Java programs for various issues.
- Implemented Exception Handling framework with user defined exceptions.
- Worked with the middleware team and DBAs regarding the production issues and code deployments.
- Involvement in the use cases, development of OOAD and modeling, which involved in class diagrams and Object Diagrams using UML.
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, UDDI) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Configured Queues in Apache Tomcat server where the messages, using JMS API, were published.
- Developed JSPs and Servlets to dynamically generate HTML and display the data to the client side. Extensively used JSP tag libraries .
- Involved in the look and feel design using Ajax, JSP.
- Used RESTful web services to contact the Customer Details System and get information back. up the challenge of making the website compatible for all the browsers like IE6, IE7, Mozilla Firefox, as the clients used different types of browsers for their websites.
- Implemented Data Access Objects (DAO pattern) using JDBC & T-SQL.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Wrote SQL Queries and integrated SQL Queries into DAO
- Used RDBMS to add the additional condition for the system to support a tabular structure for the data, with enforced relationships between the tables.
- Generating User Friendly Error Messages if the other system is down.
- Involved both in the front end and backend design with Struts1.2.
- Implemented Database access through JDBC at Server end with Oracle as backend.
- Used Apache Tomcat 6.1 web servers to deploy this application online.
- Performed Unit Testing and Integration Testing.