- 10 plus years experience in Oracle Developer 2000 with Oracle 7.x, 8i, 9i and 10g.
- Expertise in front - end with Oracle Forms 4.5/5.0/6i/9i/10g using pl/sql.
- Expertise in PL/SQL, Database Triggers, Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Collections, Records, Bulk collect and materialized views. Also familiar with pipe lined functions.
- Did R12 upgrade from 10.7 and well versed with Service module and other Modules like manufacturing, Inventory, Install Base, Service Contracts etc.
- Oracle Apps 11i (GL, Receivables, Purchasing, Inventory, HRMS).
- Experience working closely with e-business business analyst.
- Expertise in Report Designer 2.5, Report Builder 3.0 and Oracle Reports 6i, Reports Builder 9i/10g, Oracle Discoverer 9i, Crystal Reports 9.0, JDeveloper.
- Expertise in using Sql * Loader, from flat files & Oracle tables to Oracle tables.
- Experienced doing migration of Forms, Reports, pll’s, menus etc. and handling post migration fixes.
- Experience in migrating the data to and from Oracle tables.
- Expertise in Oracle Exception handling.
- Good experience in following Oracle’s best practices.
- Have good programming skills to improve the performance of the queries.
- Expertise in doing ER diagrams (ERD).
- Thorough understanding of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including software requirements, database designing, system design, development and testing using Client/Server technologies.
- Wrote many software design specifications and did database designing for the projects.
- Interacted with the end-users in almost all the projects and have good experience interacting with them.
- Well trained in Oracle DBA 9i.
Systems: Windows NT/95/98/2000/XP, IBM PC Compatible, UNIX (Sun Solaris), MS/DOS, Novell-Netware.
DBMS: Oracle 7/8i/9i/10g.
GUI/TOOLS: Oracle Developer 2000 (Oracle Forms 4.5/5.0/6i/9i/10g, Oracle Reports 2.5/3.0/6i/9i/10g, Oracle Graphics 2.5), TOAD 6.3, Power Builder 4.0/5.0, ORMIT ver. 2.3, 3.0, JDeveloper, Oracle Designer 9i, Oracle Discoverer 9i, Crystal Reports 9.0, Case Tools, ERWIN, Workgroups 2000, MS Office, Sql * Loader, VSS, Star Team (ver.5.4), Putty, WS-FTP Pro7.6.
LANGUAGES: Pl/Sql, Sql*Plus, C, JSP, HTML, Java, Power Script, COBOL, dBase 111, UNIX Shell Scripting.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Oracle Developer
- . Worked as an Oracle Developer for Department of Water Management (DWM) for the city of Chicago.
- . Did the upgrade of InforEAM (Enterprise Asset Management) from ver. 7.9 to 10.1.
- . Created stored procedures, functions and packages for invoicing and parts modules.
- . Used best practices to write sql queries.
- . Created job schedules and created procedure to send to the user e - mail list.
- . Did data migration from one table to another table.
- . Created custom tables for different modules.
- . Upgraded Cognos reports to 8.3, created and fixed reports as well.
Environment: Oracle Database 11g (Enterprise Edition Release 22.214.171.124.0 ), TOAD Ver. 12, WINDOWS 7, Cognos 8.3, Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
Confidential, Oak Brook, IL
Sr. Oracle Developer
- Worked on lifetrack application for the Department of Defence (DoD) and for IBBI projects in blood management in healthcare industry.
- Created and modified Oracle Forms/Reports to customize the lifetrack application.
- Created procedures, functions and packages using Bulk Collect, collections and records for the enhancement of the application.
- Familiar with pipe lined functions.
- Created libraries, object libraries for global changes to the application in forms and reports.
- Used SQL * Loader to load the data into staging tables and tables.
- Fixed many defects from the PVCS version control.
- Created tables, indexes, constraints, views.
- Well experience doing performance tuning using explain plan for the pl/sql programs to minimize the execution time of the queries.
- Followed SDLC process to customize lifetrack product.
Environment: Oracle Developer Suite 10g (Forms 10g, Report Builder 10g), PL/SQL, TOAD Ver. 9.0.1, WINDOWS XP, Oracle 10g Databases, WinSCP, Putty.
Sr. Oracle Developer
- Worked on AMC application support team.
- Created and modified oracle Forms/Reports, sql reports in .csv and .xls formats.
- Created new procedures, functions and packages using bulk collect, collections and records to create processes and for reports creation.
- Created and modified shell scripts and sql files, to create the reports in .csv and .xls, which are schedule to run.
- Used SQL* Loader to load the data into oracle tables.
- Experienced doing performance tuning (sql programs).
- Fixed many defects from the share point request.
- Used Oracle Designer 9i to create forms, tables, indexes and version control as well.
Environment: Oracle Developer Suite 9i (Forms 9i, Report Builder 9i), PL/SQL, TOAD Ver. 9.0.1, WINDOWS XP, Oracle 10g Databases, WinSCP, Sun Solaris 5.10.
Oracle Applications Developer
- Did R12 upgrade from 10.7 for Manufacturing, Inventory, Service and other modules as well.
- Migrated Forms, Reports and programs to R12.
- Created many new custom forms (10g), reports (10g) and used BI Publisher (XML Publisher) as a report output file.
- Did customizations to the standard forms and also did forms personalization.
- Created packages, procedures and functions, and also used API’s as part of the extension as well.
- Did forms and reports registration to the application and added to the menus.
- Created UNIX shell scripts for code migration to different instances.
- Well versed with creating .ldt files by downloading and uploading concurrent programs, data definitions, menu’s etc.
- Created custom responsibilities as well.
Environment: Oracle Developer Suite 10g R2 (Forms 10g, Report Builder 10g), Oracle Workflow Builder 126.96.36.199, PL/SQL, TOAD Ver. 9.0.1, Oracle SQL Developer 1.5.1, WINDOWS XP, Oracle 10g Databases, WinSCP, Sun Solaris 5.10.
Oracle Applications Developer
- Worked on to upgrade Oracle Applications from 10.7 to 11i for AP, AR, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Service, Install Base, BOM (Bills of Material) modules.
- Created many custom forms and reports using Forms 6i & Reports 6i in 11i.
- Did forms personalization to the existing standard forms.
- Created many Custom Forms, Reports, packages, stored procedures, functions, using Forms Builder 6i and Report Builder 6i.
- Customized the standard forms and reports as required by the business.
- Created .ldt files for concurrent programs, data definitions, forms and menus.
- Used version control to maintain the objects of the applications.
- Did some DBA activities, including database creation, user creation, grants, database import & export etc.
- Deployment of forms and reports on the Oracle Application Server 10g (OAS).
Environment: Oracle Developer Suite (Forms 4.5/6i/, Report Builder 2.5/6i/), PL/SQL, TOAD Ver. 9.0.1, SQL* Loader, UNIX Sun Solaris, WINDOWS XP & 2000, Oracle 9i & 10g Databases, Microsoft Visual Studio 2005.
- Worked for the development of SGSE (School Grants Special Education) and SDS (Student Data Systems) for K-12, OCSM (One Client Service Model) for the privacy project.
- Created many Forms and Reports using database packages, procedures, functions and Ref-cursors using Forms Builder & Report Builder 10g with Oracle 10g as a back-end.
- Converted Oracle Reports 10g from SQL based to Ref-cursor by writing procedures & functions.
- Wrote Dynamic SQL for the forms and reports.
- Developed Financial Interfaces to load the data from flat files into Oracle tables and also migrated the data to oracle tables.
- Fixed and troubleshooted programs in JDeveloper.
- Did Performance tuning for many queries to improve the execution time by re-writing the queries, creating indexes, using Hints etc.
- Created database packages, procedures, functions using Bulk collect as well.
- Also used collections and records in the database procedures.
- Built reports using Oracle Discoverer 9i.
- Done QA testing also by running the test cases thru Win Runner.
- Used to attend team meetings with the project manager on weekly basis to update the work status of the team.
Environment: Oracle Developer Suite 10g (Forms 6i/9i/10g, Report Builder 10g), PL/SQL Developer Ver. 188.8.131.521, JDeveloper ver9.0.33, Oracle Discoverer 9i, WINDOWS NT, UNIX (Sun Solaris), Oracle 10g database, WS-FTP Pro ver7.6, Putty 0.58, Star Team.
Oracle Developer/Team Lead
- Designed the RDS Financial Invoice system for the government Energy utilities using Forms 10g and Reports 10g with Oracle 9i as a back-end.
- Interacted with the Business Analyst and end-users, to gather the requirements and to update them what they should expect as an end product, so that they can also give some input before the final functional/technical specification is completed for signoff.
- Written software design specification and data modeling using Oracle Designer 9i for creating ERD, Database table scripts, Indexes etc.
- Did Workflows for the Invoicing module.
- Used Forms 9i & 10g to create Invoice forms using procedure based blocks..
- Created Invoicing reports using REF Cursors and generated reports in .PDF, .xls and cvs formats, using Report Builder 10g.
- Created database packages, procedures, functions & triggers using Ref cursors and Bulk collect.
- Created reports using Crystal Reports 9.0.
- Shared technical and business knowledge with others developers whenever required.
- Used client’s time track system to enter hours worked.
- Used VSS version control for checking-in and checking-out the source code.
Environment: Oracle Developer 2000 (Forms 6i/9i/10g, Report Builder 10g, Oracle Designer 9i, PL/SQL Developer Ver. 184.108.40.2063, WINDOWS NT, UNIX (Sun Solaris), Oracle 9i database, Crystal Reports 9.0, Microsoft Office Visio Standard 2003 ver. 11.3216.5703 , VSS.
ETL Warehouse Builder
- Used Oracle Warehouse Builder to design source, target, and mapping metadata.
- Designing, creating, and populating dependent data marts.
- Extraction of data from relational and flat file sources into staging area to enterprise model and enterprise model to data marts.
- Deployed OWB mapping scripts to extract, transform, and load data into warehouse and data mart tables.
- Defining Source Metadata, Staging Area Metadata and deploying and populating Staging Area Objects.
- Done incremental data loading.
Environment: Oracle 9i, ETL Warehouse Builder.