- Over 15 years of IT Industry experience, adept at all stages of project lifecycle, from business requirements and technical definitions to development, testing, user acceptance testing (UAT), production support, and completion.
- Proven background developing packages, procedures, and applications/modules.
- Proficient with 11g Relational database, Oracle Forms/Reports, Oracle Forms migrate to 10g, SQL, PL/SQL, Open Interfaces, workflow, SQL queries and performance tuning, OAF & APIs.
- Have a keen focus on performance tuning, testing, and quality assurance. Collaborate well with project management, business analysts, and department management teams. Have a superior communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
ERP: Oracle Applications R12.1, 11i (11.5.8, 11.5.9, 11.5.10) (AK, FND, ALR, GL, AP, AR, FA, PO, OM (ONT), ASO, BOM, INV, WSH, HRMS (PER), CS, OKS, CSI, ICX, EAM, PLM/PIM)
Tools: Oracle Forms 9i/6i/4.5/3.0/2.3, Oracle Reports 10g/9i/6i/4.5, TOAD, SQL *Navigator, SQL *Plus, Oracle Discoverer, SQL *Loader, Oracle Workflows, APPWORX, PL/SQL Developer
RDBMS: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i/7/6/5
OS: UNIX, Sun Solaris, Linux and Windows NT/7/XP/Vista.
MS Office: Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
Confidential, Vacaville and Pleasanton, CA
Senior Oracle Developer
- Front End development on legacy code in Oracle forms Version 9i and 10g
- Migrate Oracle Forms from version 9i to 10g.
- PL/SQL development - packages, procedure, functions, autonomous procedures, handling arrays
- Provide assistance in performance tuning of any SQL queries, SQL tuning and tkprof
- Oracle Discoverer reports development for management
- Data Migration/conversion
- Interfaces with COMDB, WISP, ECF, DB2 and vendors
- Payment Processing using Oracle AP
- Update Oracle database, tables/indexes/sequences/TAPI (Table API) as needed.
- Work with the Business and IT teams to complete the project analysis, scoping, and scheduling
- In conjunction with the data modelling team worked on modifying database objects for various projects
- Worked on ASC X12N (1450, 1500) and NCPDP healthcare (Hospital, Doctor and Pharmacy) bill processing.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- As a technical consultant supported the development of Confidential ’s Oracle Applications AP Supplier and Invoice API process.
S/W tools: Windows 7, PL/SQL, SQL Developer, SQL*Plus, Oracle Relational database 10g, SQL, Oracle Applications AP.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Enhance existing report using Oracle Reports 10g
- Assist in testing and user acceptance of the Oracle Sales Order shipping interface with UPS World.
- In development: Oracle HRMS Pre-hire interface. Sales Order form personalization. Advanced Pricing - Price list form personalization. Oracle HRMS “Document of Record” OAF personalization and customization. Fix “Issue Management“ self service form problem for Issue Type: Oracle Manufacturing Product Request (MPR), possibly with Oracle Support's help.
S/W tools: Windows 7, PL/SQL, SQL Developer, SQL*Plus, Oracle Relational database 11g, SQL, Oracle Reports 10g, Oracle Applications R12.1 AOL, OM, HRMS, OAF, PLM/PIM, SharePoint.
- Developed software using these Oracle Database and Oracle tools: Oracle 10g & 11g Relational database, Pl/SQL, SQL, C++, Java, Oracle ADF, Oracle SOA.
S/W tools: Technical Books, Oracle OTN, Oracle learning by example, Oracle Virtual Box VM, Windows OS.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Oracle Application Developer
- Research and recommend suitable tools for the application development environment
- Prepare pre-functional specification using Oracle AR, AP, Budget
- Assist in preparing Interface Strategy document
- Develop SQL scripts for data extract
S/W tools: Linux, Windows XP, PL/SQL, SQL Developer, SQL*Plus, Oracle Relational database 11g, SQL, Oracle Applications R12 AR, AP, Budget
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Senior Software Developer
- Support the existing Oracle Application 11i implementation using multi-org
- Develop enhancements using Oracle AR (TCA), AP, GL, PO, INV, OM, IB, OKS, WSH, BOM
- Develop open interfaces (inbound) using Oracle API for IB, OKS, EAM
- Develop conversion using Oracle BOM using BOM exploder
- Develop customizations Oracle OM, Oracle AR including revenue recognition.
- Develop reports using Oracle AR, AP, GL, PO, INV, OM, IB, OKS, WSH, BOM
- Evaluate the sales quoting systems to convert from Onyx
- Using the Custom.pll library to customize Oracle Applications AR forms 6i.
S/W tools: Oracle Applications 11i, Oracle Forms 6i, Oracle Reports 6i, Linux, Windows XP, PL/SQL, SQL Developer, SQL*Plus, Oracle 10g, SQL, Shell Scripting.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
Oracle Forms Developer
- As an Oracle Forms developer, developed Oracle forms to enhance Confidential ’s “ Confidential ” energy management application used by various energy distribution companies to manage energy distribution across their energy grids.
- Used Oracle 9i Relational database, Oracle Forms 6i, PL/SQL 9i, Toad, Visual Source Safe and DevTrack, SQL, UNIX and Unix shell scripting.
- Maintaining the “ Confidential ” application
- Develop custom enhancements
S/W tools: Oracle 9i, Oracle Forms 6i, PL/SQL 9i, Toad, Visual Source Safe and DevTrack, SQL, Unix, Shell Scripting, Windows OS.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- As a Oracle Developer, used Oracle 10g Relational database, Oracle Designer 10g, Oracle Forms 10g, Oracle Reports 10g, PL/SQL 10g, SQL, Linux and Linux shell scripting to develop fixes to the existing Genoa application problems.
- Worked on fixing Genoa application problems raised by Genoa application users.
S/W tools: Oracle 10g, Oracle Designer 10g Relational database, Oracle Forms 10g, Oracle Reports 10g, PL/SQL 10g, SQL, Linux, Shell Scripting, Windows OS.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- As a application developer used Oracle 8i Relational database, Oracle Designer 6i, Oracle Forms 6i, SQL*Plus, SQL*Menu, PL/SQL, Oracle Pro*C, C, Korn shell, Bugzilla, UNIX, SQL and Unix shell scripting to develop the TimeCapture application and the Paymaster application.
- Lead the design of the TimeCapture application. Along with a colleague developed the Oracle part of the TimeCapture application.
- Along with a colleague lead the design of the Paymaster application. Lead the development of the Paymaster application.
S/W tools: Oracle 8i Relational database, Oracle Designer 6i, Oracle Forms 6i, SQL*Plus, SQL*Menu, PL/SQL, Oracle Pro*C, C, Korn shell, Bugzilla, UNIX, SQL, Shell Scripting, Windows OS.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Senior Product Support Analyst
- As a senior product support analyst supported the Confidential Financials (Expenses) module. Used Confidential Financials (Expenses) 7.x & 8.x, PeopleTools, PeopleCode, SQL, SQLServer, Oracle, Unix and Unix shell scripting.
- Managed, designed, implemented and supported a custom development to support Confidential 's “Financials Product Support case history analyzing solution” for their Global Support Center. There were a total of 50+ stakeholders / contacts / resources involved in requirement gathering and consensus negotiations to support this project.
- Performed product technical support for customers of Confidential using Confidential Financials (Expenses) module.
- Attended brown-bag sessions and worked on trial-runs for, and during the roll-out of the new process.
- Actively worked with the Product Management team to ensure that effective reporting levels are set and accurate project data is being reported on, to meet multiple levels of authority and need for information.
S/W tools: Confidential Financials (Expenses) 7.x & 8.x, PeopleTools, PeopleCode, SQL, SQL Server, Oracle Relational database, Unix, Shell Scripting, Windows OS.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
IT Consultant - Confidential and WIPS business intelligence enhancement and implementation application
- Designed and implemented custom enhancements, supporting the Customer and Role Attribute Tracking ( Confidential ) business rule engine based on key stakeholders needs.
- Designed and implemented custom enhancements, custom data models, supporting the Worldwide Inventory Point of Sale (WIPS) business rule engine based on key stakeholders needs and implemented ad-hoc custom queries and reports.
S/W tools: PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle 8i Relational database, SQL*Loader, HP-UX, $Universe Unix scheduling tool, Shell scripting, UNIX, Windows OS, Oracle TCA architecture.
Confidential, Walnut Creek, CA
Technical Project Manager
- Managed a team of developers and testers, performed requirements gathering and consensus negotiations to support this project, documented new business processes, identified and communicated with other cross-functional teams (90+ stakeholders).
- Created project plan to align it with the various other cross-functional teams, conducted CRP (Conference Room Pilots) to review internally and with project sponsor and worked with the production support teams to create the post-implementation support process and procedures.
- Explore the use of Oracle Multi-Currency.
S/W tools: Oracle Financials 11i (11.5.7), AR, AP, GL, PO, EDI, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Oracle 8i Relational database, SQL*Loader, Workflow 2.6, Korn shell, SQL, Unix, Shell Scripting, Windows OS.