- Oracle Fusion Middleware professional with 9+ years of experience in design, development and deployment of Identity and Access Management Solutions.
- Experience in installing, configuring and administering various components of Oracle IAM Suite like Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Oracle Enterprise Single Sign - On (SSO), Oracle Identity Federation (OIF), Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM), Oracle Identity Analytics (OIA), Oracle Entitlements Server (OES), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Oracle HTTP Server (OHS).
- Good hands on experience in installing and configuring Directory Management services such as Oracle Internet Directory (OID), Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition (ODSEE), Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD), Oracle Unified Directory (OUD), IBM Security Directory Server, CA directory and Microsoft Active Directory (AD).
- Well versed with implementing, configuring, customizing and defining the process flows for Identity and Access Management (IAM) products.
- Upgraded Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 11gR2 PS2 to OIM11g R2 PS3.
- Hands on experience on deploying Amazon web services(AWS) for configuring Oracle Unified directory(OUD) for failover.
- Experienced in figuring out the problems encountered in the implementation, up gradation and integration of Oracle Identity and Access Management (IAM) Suite components and quickly resolving them in an efficient manner that minimizes downtime.
- Experienced in developing SOA Approval Workflow, approval policies and access policies to manage provisioning and De-provisioning.
- Involved in developing OIM customizations such as UDF, Schedule Jobs, Event handlers, Plug-ins and Adapters.
- Worked on Provisioning and Reconciling data between OIM and multiple target systems by configuring various Out-of-the box connectors (OOTB) like Active Directory, PeopleSoft, LDAP, Exchange and Flat File connectors.
- Experienced in building Customized identity connectors using the Identity Connector Framework (ICF) and Generic Technology Connectors (GTC) and integrated them with Oracle Identity Manager (OIM).
- Performed all Provisioning types such as Direct, Request based and Auto/Access based provisioning using OIM.
- Worked on OIM 11gR2 UI customization using sandbox.
- Experience in creating/deploying new SOA composites and workflows using JDeveloper.
- Experience on Role Based Access Control (RBAC) analysis and implementation.
- Added RESTFul Web Services to OIM 11g to implement basic Create, Read, Update and Delete (CRUD) operations for managing user identities programmatically.
- Regularly performed user reconciliation, provisioning and orphan cleanup, workflow management and audit.
- Expertise in integrating applications with Single Sign-On (SSO) and developing modules for authentication and authorization for Oracle Access Manager (OAM).
- Worked with multiple authentication schemes such as Forms Based Authentication, Windows Native Authentication, Kerberos and RSA.
- Validated Roles, Users LDAP and metadata services after upgrade from OIM 11g R2 PS2 to OIM 11g R2 PS3.
- Experience in developing and deploying Web Gates, Access Gates, and integrating EBS applications.
- Experienced in user administration, privileged identity and access management, identity intelligence, role-based identity administration and analytics, Configuration of Roles, Policies and Certifications for Governance compliance.
- Experience in setting and replicating DEV, QA, Stage and Production environment, Providing Production support, all environments troubleshooting and lending training.
- Involved in all phases of OIM administration that includes migrations, version upgrades, patching, and application support.
- Excellent knowledge in providing support in identifying and comparing auditing, monitoring, logging and tuning within the Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control.
- Worked in onshore-offshore model with good co-ordination skills and manage team.
- Trained new contractors/employees on how to process OIM forms via application software for Lenders, Brokers, and Realtors.
- Experience with virtualization tools used to develop proof of concept solutions leveraging VMware Workstation, Oracle Virtual Box and VM Server.
- Strong experience in working with Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, IIS, IBM Web Sphere.
- Expertise in design and development of Web Applications such as Java, J2EE (JSP, JSF, EJB, Struts, Hibernate, JDBC) and XML.
- Worked on Amazon web services on latency issues.
- Extensive knowledge on working with Oracle 11g, developing PL/SQL packages, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to rapidly absorb new skills and adapt to new organizational contexts
Identity Governance tools: Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 11g R1/R2 PS1/PS2/PS3, Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 11g R1/R2 PS1/PS2/PS3,Oracle Internet Directory (OID) 11g,Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD) 11g/10g,Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition (ODSEE) 11g,Oracle Unified Directory (OUD) 11g, Microsoft Active Directory (AD)
Databases: Oracle 12c, Oracle 220.127.116.11, 10g, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
Application Servers: Oracle Web Logic 11g/10g,IBM Web Sphere 8,Apache Tomcat 6/5,IIS
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, XML, Java, Shell scripting
Operating System: Oracle Linux 2.3.eu, UNIX, Windows 7/XP/2000/98, Linux, MS-DOS
Web Technologies: HTML, JSP, XML
Database Tools: TOAD, SQL Navigator, SQL* Loader, SQL* Plus, SQL* Developer
Tools: JXplorer,Eclipse,SQL Developer, BMC Remedy, Putty, WinSCP, VMware Workstation(10,9), Oracle Virtual Box(4,5.5)
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
Sr. Oracle Identity and Access Management Consultant
- Installing and configuration of Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 11g R2 PS2, Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 11gR2 PS2, WebLogic and SOA Suite for deploying identity management stack, Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition (ODSEE) 11g.
- Upgraded Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 11gR2 PS2 to OIM11g R2 PS3.
- Configured Oracle Business Intelligence applications as LDAP failover in WebLogic 10.3.6
- Worked on implementing the various custom event handlers, Schedulers and corresponding triggers to Access policies based on UDF's. Implemented and customized Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 11g and Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 11g according to client infrastructure requirements.
- Installed and configured OVD as a front end LDAP proxy server using MS Active Directory and Oracle Identity Directory (OID).
- Validated SOA workflows after upgrade from OIM 11g R2 PS2 to OIM 11g R2 PS3.
- Hands on experience on deploying Amazon web services(AWS) for configuring Oracle Unified directory(OUD) on failover.
- Configured and managed provisioning to multiple domains in Active Directory.
- Developed a custom web service connector to integrate the target resource MS Exchange with OIM to provision and de-provision user mailboxes and Oracle Identity manager solutions was customized to implement the organization specific process and provisioning requirements.
- Configured and deployed scheduled Tasks, developing process forms and child forms and doing customizations in connector configurations using design console.
- Co-Ordinated with QA Team for OIM 11g R2 PS3 upgrade.
- Extended the functionality of the connectors with custom parser to validate the mandatory attributes, applying filters creating and integrating preprocess and post process tasks and transformation of data during reconciliation on DEV, UAT and PROD.
- Co- ordinated with AWS team for load balancing issues on oracle unified directory (OUD).
- Performed manual provisioning functions as part of manual maintenance procedures for supporting Production environment.
- Explored new capabilities of OIM11g R2 PS3 after upgrade.
- Deployed and Customized Active Directory (with password sync), Oracle Identity Directory (OID), Exchange, and Oracle e-Business suite connectors.
- Implemented request workflow for all objects managed within the IDM system
- Fine-tuned WebLogic, OIM & OAM configuration for optimal performance.
- Developed Custom java/jsp code to be used in OAM for logon pages. Assisted development teams in identifying, integrating OAM for SSO.
- Involved in the evaluation of various proof of concept functionalities such as User Provisioning, Reconciliation, and Orphan Accounts Cleanup, Work Flow management for Approvals, Re-Certification and Audit Trails.
- Experience on trouble shooting issues after upgrading OIM 11g R2 PS2 to OIM111g R2 PS3.
- Fixed Data integrity issues from Oracle Identity Management (OIM) to Oracle Internet Directory for Bulk load users data.
- Worked on amazon web services (AWS) on latency issues.
- Worked with load balancer team to check on failover issues.
- Designed scheduled tasks for user reconciliation and clean-up processes.
- Developed custom login pages and configured and integrated web gate with OHS instance.
- Provide technical expertise in implementation of Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) and Oracle Access Management (OAM) to meet Identity and Access Management business goals.
Environment: s: OIM 11gR2 PS2, OAM 11gR2 PS2, WebLogic 10.3.6, Java 1.7, Putty, RHEL,, Oracle BI Applications E-Business Suite, Oracle Internet Directory (OID) 11g, Web gate, Unix, Oracle 10g, SQL Developer, Oracle SOA SuiteConfidential, TN
Sr. Oracle Identity Consultant
- Evaluated various proof of concept functionalities such as User Provisioning, Reconciliation, and Orphan Accounts Cleanup, Work Flow management for Approvals, Re-Certification and Audit Trials, etc.
- Implemented and customized Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 11gR2 and Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 11gR2 according to client infrastructure requirements.
- Ensuring high level design support for a robust technology solution, taking into account the user requirements, technical requirements etc.
- Developed a custom file connector to reconcile data received from the target source SVP and load it into OIM as well as provisioning functions.
- Deployed OIM for a 20000 user environment, running on WebLogic 10.3.6 stack.
- Deployed Microsoft Active Directory (with password sync), Oracle Internet Directory (OID), Microsoft Exchange, Database and Oracle e-Business Suite connectors.
- Developing custom workflows and Generic Technology Connectors (GTC) for manual user dumps.
- Analyzing the thread dumps, logs and configuration files for identifying the problem.
- Implemented request workflow for all objects managed within the IDM system.
- Determined roles and responsibilities of users, classifying like users into groups to ease maintenance and rule implementations controlling access to resources appropriate to user and group classifications.
- Developed and configured the Roles with access policies to provision the users into the LDAP Groups in OID.
- Experience in setting of High Availability and clustering for Oracle WebLogic.
- Supported Fusion Middleware components troubleshooting errors and coordinating with Oracle Support for critical issues.
- Provided production support for IDM stack.
- Provided 24/7 support during implementation, integration and production stages.
- Conducted performance and scalability audits of applications and the application servers.
Environment: s: OIM 11gR2, Web Logic, Java 1.7, SOA, JDeveloper, Putty, Maven, Ant, Check Style, PMD and Oracle Internet Directory (OID) 11g, Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD) 11g, Oracle Unified Directory (OUD) 11g, Windows 7, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.
Confidential, Hubbell, New Jersey
Oracle Identity Consultant
- Installed and Configured Oracle Identity and Access Management (IDM) Suite 11g R1 on OEL 5.1 as PRE-DEV environment.
- Developed POC use cases to showcase the functionality of integrated IAM for supporting business functions.
- Presented the execution of the use cases to client and upon approval developed the full functionality of the solution.
- Installed and Configured DEV, TEST and PROD environments as per the specification agreed with Architecture and Infrastructure team.
- Bulk Loaded Users, Roles, Role Memberships and Accounts Data for HR source and multiple target systems in OIM.
- Configured Trusted Source Reconciliation using DBAT connector and tuned the out of the box schedule jobs for full and incremental reconciliation.
- Configured Active Directory provisioning and reconciliation as a target system.
- Configured OVD as an identity store in OAM for authentication which proxies the requests back to AD with future plan to integrate a separate identity store for partners which are currently stored in database.
- Developed Event Handlers and Scheduler Tasks using OIM APIs and also involved in design and development for enhancements and change requests.
- Developed SOA composites to set up two level approval emails for request based provisioning.
- Worked on design documents for integration of target systems like AD, DBAT with OIM.
- Obtaining patches from my Oracle support and applied patches to improve framework execution.
- Implemented Java code for retrieving and updating user information from OIM & LDAP for self service functions.
- Performance Tuning of OIM and OAM components and Developed reusable code using OIM API utilities to be used across the project.
- Worked on developing custom adapters and scheduled tasks in OIM, Integrated Oracle Identity Manager with various target systems like AD, OID and Configured multiple resource objects for target systems.
- Deployed several out-of-the-box and custom-developed OIM connectors to connect OIM to the client’s systems.
- Configured Process tasks, Adapters and Event Handlers for provisioning and De-Provisioning of users.
- Implemented Reconciliation process for attribute changes from Mainframe to OIM.
- Configured additional Web Logic instances for Oracle Identity Management.
Environment: Oracle Identity Manager 11gR1, Oracle Access Manager 11gR1, Active Directory, Java 1.6, Putty, WinScp, J2EE, Eclipse, web services, WebLogic, SQL Developer.
Confidential, Westport, CT
Oracle Middleware Consultant
- Worked on development of Integration of Google apps and Active Directory using SecureAuth.
- Implementing and customizing Oracle Identity Manager (OIM and OAM) 10g according to the requirements.
- Provided the two factor authentication for the users that are outside of the Domain Network.
- Worked on ADFS for the Google Apps Integration with the SecureAuth for the Single Sign On and two factor authentication/Multi-factor Authentication.
- Designed various types of access rules by Identifying IP, AD user groups, location, type of the system and Terminal Access.
- Performed identity management tasks for users including Reconciliation, Provisioning, de-Provisioning.
- Developed and deployed plugins for bulk load and security for updating the user access role and modify the user password polices.
- Involved in development and configuration of Trusted Reconciliation Schedule Tasks to sync the users from authoritative source to OIM.
- Involved in development of Pre-Populate and Process Task Adapter to integrate the Process Form and Process Definition to the user operations.
- Worked on developing generic workflow, which could be leveraged for multiple applications with different stages of approval.
- Customized process task adapters for performing the user provisioning or de-provisioning and form updates to Active Directory (AD) and custom databases.
- Involved in design and development of flat files reconciliation framework to compare the feeds and build the deltas to process user records.
- Installed pre-built connectors, worked with lookup configuration data, sandboxes, application instances, user, organization and resource form creation.
Environment: s: Database 10g, Web Logic, SecureAuth 8.2, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, HTML, CSS, ADFS, Oracle Internet Directory, Putty
Oracle Technical Consultant
- Participated in Requirements review
- Involved in developing E-R model (Entity-Relationship)
- Developed the SQL queries to create tables and Views.
- Developed PL/SQL procedures, functions, Triggers using TOAD.
- Loaded Data using SQL loader and developed the control files for the same.
- Developed custom reports using SQL*Plus.
- Wrote and executed test plans, maintained versions of change components to ensure accuracy and update.
- Tested the software using many methodologies like Functional Testing, Load testing, and Regression Testing. Tuned few queries to resolve Performance issues.
- Used SQL Loader to dump the data provided in the form of flat files from the legacy system into normalized staging tables.
- Developed workbooks and worksheets using Oracle Discoverer for custom queries for analyzing data.
Environment: Oracle 8i, TOAD, SQL Loader, Oracle reports, Oracle Discoverer