- Experienced in Design, Implementation, Configuration and Custom Development of Identity and Access Management Solutions using primarily on Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite for 7+ years.
- Experienced in end - to-end integration of IAM Solution using Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite that includes requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, maintenance and upgrades.
- Worked on Oracle Identity and Access Management suite of products such as Oracle Identity Manager 11g (OIM), Oracle Access Manager 11g (OAM), Oracle Internet Directory 11g (OID), Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM), Oracle Virtual Directory 11g (OVD), Oracle Unified Directory (OUD), Oracle Identity Federation (OIF), Oracle Identity Analytics (OIA), Oracle Privileged Account Manager (OPAM), Oracle Entitlements Server (OES), Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g (OEM), Oracle Service Oriented Architecture 11g (SOA), Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition 11g (ODSEE), MS Active Directory (AD).
- Involved in various stages like Installing and Configuring of OIM, OAM, OID, OVD, OUD and Oracle WebLogic 11g and 12c.
- Strong working knowledge of Identity and Access Management technologies - User Management, Password Management, Account Management, Entitlement Management, Role Management, Single Sign On, Web Access Management, Federation, Directory Services.
- Architected and Deployed Identity Management, LDAP Directories, Single Sign-On (SSO), Provisioning and De-Provisioning Identity Workflows, Access Management, RBAC (Role-Based Access Control), Authentication and Authorization as well as Custom-built Security and Technology Frameworks.
- Experience in developing automated test scripts using selenium, Performed Data driven test for testing the application with multiple set of data using selenium.
- Worked on Virtualization tools, which are used to develop proof of concept solutions leveraging VMware Workstation, Oracle Virtual Box, VMware vSphere and Oracle VM Server.
- Experience in working on OIM Connectors like LDAP, DBAT, Active Directory (AD), OID and ICF based connectors, RACF Connector and Database with knowledge of Provisioning Workflows, Adapters, Forms, Schedule Tasks, Reconciliation Process.
- Experienced in figuring out the problems encountered in the implementation, upgradation and integration of Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite components and troubleshooting and quickly resolving them in an efficient manner that minimizes downtime.
- Hands on experience on various Web Servers like Apache IIS, HIS and OHS.
- Extensively worked on various relational databases like Oracle 12c/11g/10g, MySQL, MSSQL Server using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Installed, Configured and did Performance tuning of application servers and web servers including Apache Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere and building application using ANT.
- Reviewed application performance metrics and proactively addressed performance concerns on Web, Application and Data tiers.
- Built Custom Connectors for Target Reconciliation and Provisioning and OIM Customizations such as Event Handlers, Schedule Jobs, Plugins, Adapters and Pre-Populate Adapters using JAVA.
- Experience in administration of User and Role Provisioning, Connectors, Workflow, Certificate Management, Session Management, Encryption Technologies and LDAP directories like MS Active Directory and OID.
- Extensive working knowledge in Linux, Unix, Windows, Databases, SQL, PL/SQL language and in web technologies such as Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere.
- Provided roles for aggregation and better governance of entitlements and automation of provisioning and Self Service Portal for aggregation of the User Experience.
- Experience in working under DEV environment, QA environment and Production environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Analytical and Problem solving skills.
Web Servers: Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBOSS, SOA, WebGate.
Databases: Oracle Database 12c/11g/10g.
Development Tools: Oracle JDeveloper, SQL Developer, Code Block, ANT, Eclipse, NetBeans.
Testing Tools: Selenium, Eclipse, HP Quality Center.
Programming Languages: C, C++, C#, JAVA, J2EE, PYTHON, SYBASE, SQL, PL/SQL, RDBMS.
J2EE Technologies: JSP, SERVLETS, JDBC.
Visualization Tools: VMware, Oracle Virtual Box.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. OIAM Engineer
- Installed, Configured and Upgraded Oracle Identity Manager(OIM) and Oracle WebLogic and deployed applications in different environments of OIM.
- Integrated OIM into Active Directory, LDAP, ODSEE and Oracle Internet Directory and bulk loaded all users from a flat-file dump from their source.
- Involved in the upgradation of Oracle Identity Manager from 11g R2 PS2 to 11g R2 PS3.
- Worked on ICF Connector Server to be able to install and enable provisioning into Active Directory using AD connector, create mailboxes for users in MS Exchange using the MS Exchange connector.
- Tested the web-based application manually and used Selenium for Automation and performed cross browser functional testing using Selenium Web Driver.
- Enabled a series of policy driven aggregation and centralization technologies for Identities, Business Processes, and Entitlements that allow and promote operational efficiencies and agility whilst governing access and supporting the level of risk acceptable by the enterprise.
- Developed or configured new instances of IT Resource, Resource Objects, Process definitions, Process forms, Form Designer, lookups, Roles, Reconciliation Rules and Application Instance.
- Experience in AD User Creation, Group Creation and Mailbox Creation for new user in OIM.
- C reated UI Sandboxes as per client's requirements for the look and feel of the OIM.
- Developed test strategies and cases and performed testing using automated test tool.
- Designed OIM system integration with all target systems based on client IAM and integration requirements and configured access policies through role to provision users automatically into OID Target System
- Created new IT Resources for Trusted and Target Applications and designed and developed the workflow components, authentications and password management features.
- Provided support and maintained various BPEL processes in SOA 11gR2 which are invoked from the portals, which in turn make SOAP calls to IDM.
- Worked on web security tools like LDAP Server and SSL Certificates.
- Performed periodic reconciliation from the target source using Active Directory and built custom connectors using JAVA for reconciliation and provisioning of users from trusted and target sources.
- Worked on Work Requests to upload the catalog metadata and App Onboarding and Role Import Utility for the deployments in OIM.
- Worked on Problem Tickets to troubleshoot issues based on logs in timely manner based on priority and severity.
Confidential, New York
Sr. OIAM Consultant
- Responsible for all stages in Implementing and Development of Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite.
- Installed OID, Active Directory, Database, EBS connector to provision accounts and perform privileged access management using OAM and OIM as a self-service interface for the integrated stack.
- Built custom connectors using Java for Trusted Reconciliation and Target Reconciliation and Provisioning.
- Developed new access policies for integrating role-based access control (RBAC), end-user provisioning, and synchronization services with existing applications and systems.
- Developed and executed SQL queries in the database to conduct data integrity testing by checking the data tables on the server.
- Created Test plan, test scenarios, test case construction and test estimates and weekly status reports.
- Developed Process Tasks, Adapters and Event Handlers for implementing business logic during provisioning and de-provisioning of users.
- Involved in testing workflows, reconciliation and provisioning components of the IAM solution by working with application teams.
- Worked on pre-populate adapters to populate the data from user form to process form while carrying out auto provisioning and de-provisioning.
- Worked on configuration for criteria based provisioning, membership rules and Access Policies.
- Created new UDF's (User Defined Fields) for the user and catalog metadata and customized the UI to display the custom metadata and to use for applying business logic.
- Integrated business applications into OIM for centralized management and OAM for Single Sign-On, authorization and audit functions.
- Worked on Disconnected Applications with enhanced configuration for manual provisioning that leverage SOA integration to provide higher flexibility and configurability of the manual provisioning workflow.
- Developed custom approval workflow that is scalable to 3 levels of approval based on risk level.
- Implemented Single Sign-On using OAM 11g R2 PS3 and configured multiple authentication schemes and authorization plugins based on the client’s requirement.
- Deployed, configured and integrated WebGate using OHS in reverse proxy architecture for business applications to be integrated with single sign-on in the backend application tier.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Senior Oracle Identity and Access Manager
- Installed and Configured OIM, OID, OUD, LDAP, ODSEE and OAM 11g R2 in DEV, TEST and PROD environments as per the requirement of Architecture and Infrastructure team.
- Installed and configured separate OID instance to enable Single Sign-On solution protecting multiple EBS Instances.
- Upgraded the OIM, OAM, LDAP and ODSEE from 11g R2 PS2 to 11g R2 PS3.
- Configured rules for reconciliation, provisioning and de-provisioning and established access policies to control provisioning of accounts.
- Developed custom approval work flows for provisioning Role Based Access Control (RBAC) entitlements to applications using Java.
- Developed custom connectors using JAVA to integrate OIM with legacy systems that did provide services for interaction to OIM.
- Performed maintenance on the WebLogic servers hosting OID, OUD, ODSEE, OAM, OIM, and Access gates and tuning, backup and recovery on the database hosting OID, OAM, SOA and OIM schemas.
- Installed and configured multiple WebGates to protect multiple EBS instances and deployed multiple Access gates to provide context root for multiple EBS instances.
- Provided custom solution to client's data requirements in password management using OIM API.
- Interacted with application teams that manage major user repositories and need to automate user access request process, to gather requirements, design and deliver solution to integrate with the existing IDM implementation.
- Developed OIM connectors to support AD and LDAP installed security certificates on the ICF server to enable SSL for user provisioning.
- Worked with the team on custom JAVA code development such as Event Handlers, Validation Plugin, Pre-populate Plugins, and Schedule Tasks using Java API’s.
- Troubleshoot issues based on Logs, Heap dumps, etc. and quickly resolve them in an efficient manner that minimizes downtime.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Design, implement, configure, troubleshoot and tune Oracle Identity and Access Management products like OIM, OID, OAM, OIF, OEG and configured WebGate on Web Server for development environments.
- Customization of Oracle Identity Manager Product functionality to fulfill requirements that cannot be met with standard out-of-box functionality.
- Installed and configured Oracle Identity Management 11gR2 software on WebLogic platform.
- Installed DBAT, AD, OID, ODSEE connectors in OIM and customized them using JAVA Code according to the business requirements and technical design to apply the business logic
- Performed reconciliation actions from HRMS into the OIM server using DBAT connector.
- Created roles, membership rules and access policies to carry-out auto provisioning and de-provisioning on different application instances that interact with target systems.
- Built Schedule Tasks, adapters, pre-populate adapters and custom connectors, plugins and event handlers using JAVA Code.
- Used ANT automated build scripts to compile and package the application and implemented ODL logging for the projects that are developed as part of the release.
- Implemented SSO solution for both internal and external users which involved working closely with the network team to configure F5's and SNAT.
- Involved in cloning and patching of the fusion middleware products and maintaining the products in non-production environments.
- Provided the access management authentication solutions using Oracle Access Manager (OAM) and directory infrastructure (OID/OVD) to enable Single Sign-On for various applications.
- Developed custom connectors between the OIM and different application target resources and using different type of access policies for on boarding user accounts into the target resources and to reconcile existing user info.
- Troubleshoot logon and access permission issues, to enable successful application and project timelines.
Confidential, Hopkinton, MA
- Implementation and Customization of Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 11g R2 and Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 11g R2.
- Installed and configured of OIM, OAM, ODSEE, SOA, OID and OHS servers and configured them on a Red Hat Linux 5.x and Windows environment.
- Provides a centralized solution for access request, certification and provisioning on top of a consolidated and extensible Identity Warehouse and an Application, Roles and Entitlement Catalog.
- Worked on Oracle Identity Manager 11g provisioning and request approval workflows for adapters, process tasks, process definitions, rule designer, schedule tasks, form designer.
- Developed and arranged the Roles with access policies to procurement of clients in to the LDAP Groups.
- Created Adapter tasks for User and Connector specific process definition form like Entity adapter task, Rule generator adapter task, Pre-populate adapter tasks.
- Consult and configure access management policies for customer applications using enterprise level identity management tools.
- Provide support to security and develop appropriate audit controls and procedures to ensure the integrity of applications.
- Performance tuning at WebLogic domain level and OS level, performance tuned WebLogic JVM heap, threads, JDBC and JMS subsystems.
- Analyzed and implemented application data workflows by working with architecture and security access groups and created templates.
- Provide the capability of categorizing user access by job description for ease of user access provisioning.
- Responsible for improving overall Performance of IAM Tools through system tuning.
- Configuration the integration of the Process Form and Process Definition, involved in development of Pre-Populate Adapters.
- Performed Export and Import of Metadata Files to take backup of Event Handlers and Identity management tasks for users including Reconciliation, Provisioning, de-Provisioning.
- Involved in Java, J2EE, Spring, Web Services and Hibernate in a fast-paced development environment.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Designed the XML Schema for data transmission using xml documents.
- Experienced in troubleshooting issues and maintenance of Web Services based applications for UI and Server using Java and Java Scripts.
- Performed unit and functional testing on code changes.
- Deigned Use case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Used JSP, Java Script, HTML, and CSS for manipulating, validating, customizing, error messages to the User Interface.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework and Spring Framework.
- Developed data access classes using Spring Framework's JDBC abstraction.
- Implemented SOA to develop REST Based Web services using Apache Axis.
- Web application development for backend system using Angular JS and Node.js with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 techniques.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, UAT and Production phases of the application.
- Designed use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase using Rational Rose.
- Developed the application implementing Spring, MVC Architecture with Hibernate as ORM framework.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JMS for sending and receiving messages while creating web services.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using Apache Axis, SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI.
- Used Log4J for logging the user actions and exceptions to find out causes of system malfunctioning and keep user action logs.
- Apache Maven was used for the entire build process.
- Migrated from JSF to Spring MVC architecture.
- Implemented various J2EE Design patterns like Singleton, Service Locator, Business Delegate, DAO, Transfer Object, and SOA.