- Over 7 years of experience in Information Technology with an emphasis on Information Security, Oracle Identity and Access Management - OIM/OID, Okta and Active Directory.
- Extensive experience administering and supporting Identity and Access Management Systems including Attestation/Role Recertification and Entitlement Reviews.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7, Server, Unix/Linux. Ticketing systems: Remedy, Service Now, ResolveIT.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical-thinking and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written
- Ability to work well both on teams and independently with minimal supervision
- Work Status: TN Visa Eligible (Canadian Citizen)
Oracle Identity and Access Management Specialist
- Provided Level 1, 2 and 3 Support) user administration - created/disabled users, modified user profiles such as email addresses, enabled system attributes in Oracle Identity Manager 11gr2.
- Created users and groups in OID; worked with the UNIX team to grant permissions.
- Responded to requests by Remedy ticketing system, phone and email to meet SLA’s targets.
- Created/deleted users, service accounts, shared mailboxes in Active Directory (MS Exchange).
- Installed, configured, implemented OIM, OID, Weblogic. Copied profiles over to new ID’s.
- Analyzed user access, security roles/levels and generated revocation reports for terminated employees; conducted entitlement reviews, granted and revoked user entitlements, authorized permissions in wide variety of applications.
- Set up meetings to discuss ways to improve employee onboarding/off-boarding; streamlined RBA (Roe Based Access Control). Created roles and entitlements.
- Updated email templates, performed password resets, resolved user login issues such as webpage errors.
- Escalated issues to the Development teams; escalated issues to Oracle Support (Service Requests).
- Acted as a training resource and point of contact to personnel; trained Junior Staff; conducted training sessions.
- Helped to define and document processes. Designed training documents.
- Helped to define and document processes in order to meet SLA's targets.
- Assisted in the selection and deployment of an Oracle IAM Solution.
Identity and Access Management Support
- Created/disabled users, performed password resets, granted access to roles and entitlements, issued security tokens.
- Resolved login issues users.
- Issues tokens for secure applications; managed a token inventory system.
- Performed manual and automated entitlement reviews; sent to managers to sign off on.
- Escalated issues to L3 support team.
- Updated email templates, send notifications to be sent to users;
- Worked on Active Directory clean up - removed disabled users, security groups, distribution lists and mailboxes.
- Created username and passwords for current employees, issued security fobs, and performed password resets.
- Implemented security policies and procedures; Ensured departments were adhering to the IT Policies and Information Security Standards: Segregation of Duties, Regulatory and compliance requirements (GRC).
- Involved in Risk Assessments (identified, analyzed, mitigated, monitored and communicated risks); identified threats and vulnerabilities within applications.
- Ensured proper approval processes were in place for compliance and audit purposes; participated in internal audits.
- Tested system functionality.
- Processed requests in a timely manner (Service Level Agreements); performed quality checks (quality assurance).
- Updated the user database and maintained audit logs
- Updated technical documentation for applications and Continuity of Business.
- Analyzed security issues and referred them to the management for resolution.
- Installed, configured, and maintained functionality of company desktop systems, together with peripheral appendages and software.
- Kept in constant touch with vendors to resolve problems as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Provided computer system support for both staff and customers.
- Ran regular checks, tests, and tracking procedures to prevent or identify problems.
- Instructed employees on extending life of computer system through proper use.
- Performed routine maintenance on user accounts.
- In-depth knowledge PCs, laptops and peripherals
- Hands-on experience in hardware repairs such as video cards, motherboards, and hard drives in addition to a number of software programs.
- Documented and responded to inquiries and tickets in a timely manner.