- 24 years of Oracle Applications Techno - Functional Project Lead and Developer experience - in R12 Implementation, Upgradation, Conversion, Customization and Production support. Technically proficient in RICE components (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions).
- Well versed with R12 SLA (Sub ledger Accounting) and configuration of Payment Process Profile and Payment format setups. Proficient in developing interfaces and conversions using PL/SQL, SQL*Loader and UNIX scripts.
- Strong Knowledge of Application Implementation Methodology (AIM), Application object Library (AOL) implementation standards, Trading Community Architecture (TCA) and software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Technically proficient in using the tools like SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, Toad, Oracle*Forms, Oracle*Reports, Workflow, Discoverer and Noetix.
- Proficient in writing Design Documents (MD50) and Technical documents (MD70) for conversions, extensions, interfaces .
- Exposure to DW Concepts, ETL procedures and STAR schemas. Create and maintain OBIEE Metadata repository at all three layers (Physical, Business and Presentation).
- Create and maintain Discoverer admin folders along with the security roles at responsibilities and user level. Configure drill down hierarchies for drill down reports.
- Working experience in Approvals Management Engine (AME), WEB ADI, OAF, Oracle Workflow, BI XML Publisher. Implement audit procedures and standards to make it Sarbanes Oxley compliance and well versed with Agile Project Management and SCRUM methodologies. Customize self-service pages using OA Framework.
- Completed training on AWS (Amazon Web Services) - Solution Architect and SAP FI/CO, AP. Familiar with Oracle Fusion ERP. Familiarity with QlikView.
Programming Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting, .NET, C, C++
Databases: Oracle 11g, 12c, MS SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
GUI: Forms 6i, Reports 6i, HTML, Visual Basic 6.0, Crystal Reports 6.0
Tools: D2K, XML Publisher, TOAD, Discoverer Admin/User Edition, BI Publisher, OBIEE 10.2.3.X/11.1.1, OBIA, OBIEE Plus, WEB ADI, Noetix Views, OA Framework, QlikView
Oracle ERP:: R12.1.3 Oracle Payables, Purchasing, Inventory, HRMS (Oracle HRMS, Ceridian, Success Factors, Day Force), Fixed Assets, Projects, Order Management, Cash Management, Enterprise Asset Management, iProcurment, iExpenses, Property Management and General Ledger
SAP ERP:: Payables, General Ledger (FI/CO)
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
Technical Lead/Developer - Oracle Applications
- Test and validate the benefits interface and revenue recognition interface in SAP Financial Accounting and Controlling (FI/CO) modules.
- Design and develop Oracle HR interface from Confidential to XO Communications to support all XO downstream applications.
- Develop various data extracts from Inventory, General Ledger, Projects, Payables and Purchasing as part of XO - Confidential integration.
- Convert and test all interfaces, reports and customizations to support new features and changes on Oracle 12 upgrade.
- Create and set up the Banks, Payment Format documents, Payment Process Request profile and templates to process AP Invoice payments.
- Develop various Oracle financial data exports to feed the data warehouse applications.
- Develop various custom interface programs (PO Data, Projects Data, FA Data, Receipts etc.) between Oracle and Enterprise Asset Management System (CATS).
- Develop new interface using Auto Invoice Interface Program to validate and load credit memos, debit memos from external system.
- Develop various GL reports including GL Reconciliation report using SLA Tables for month-end reconciliation across the modules.
- Customize iExpense, PO Requisition and PO Approval pages to include additional information using OA Framework.
- Customize materialized views for use in OBIEE for various reports in AP and GL.
- Participate in requirement analysis and testing of Vertex Tax implementation.
- Implement and maintain iexpenses module across the company and customize workflow to meet the XO business requirements.
- Implement Approvals Management Engine (AME) to approve Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders based on position hierarchy.
- Participate in upgrading the Oracle Applications from 11.5.8 to 11.5.9 and upgrading Discoverer EUL as part of Noetix views upgrade from 5.1 to 5.7.
- Design and develop interface program to populate the GL data from blackline system and import the JEs into GL.
- Partner with HR/Benefits/Payroll teams to migrate data from Oracle HR to Ceridian Day Force and develop various interfaces to feed the downstream applications.
- Automate ACH process to generate bank files as per the NACHA format.
- Create party, party cites, locations, contacts using Trading Community Architecture (TCA) APIs. Develop interface programs to send the FA extract to Lease Cal Pro (LCP) and BNA Applications.
- Customize some of the Oracle standard forms as per the business requirements using Custom.pll. Develop custom reports using XML / BI Publisher (10g), Oracle Discoverer and Developer 6i.
- Use FNDLOAD to migrate Concurrent Programs and Data Definitions between Instances.
- Develop interface programs using Oracle API´s, SQL Loader, UNIX Scripts and Oracle PL/SQL to populate invoice data from BTP system.
- Design and develop various custom interfaces using PL/SQL Procedures, Functions and UNIX scripts.
Confidential, Southborough, MA
Oracle Application System Administrator / Consultant
- Worked on Oracle Applications 11.5.8 (AP, AR, PO, Property Management, GL, Projects, HRMS and Inventory) and Oracle 9i.
- Designed and developed Oracle customizations using Oracle Forms 6i and Reports 6i.
- Developed interface programs using Oracle API’s, SQL Loader, UNIX Scripts and Oracle PL/SQL to populate the data from the custom applications into Oracle applications.
- Developed custom programs using Procedures, Functions, Packages, Reference Cursors and Dynamic SQL.
- Developed and tested new reports using Oracle Reports 6i, Discoverer 10g, PL/SQL Procedures, Functions, Cursors, Reference Cursors and Packages.
- Created new responsibilities, menus, menu functions, as per the requirements. Created new concurrent executables, programs and request groups.
- Enabled/disabled the menus and menu functions as per the specifications.
- Created new value sets and descriptive flex fields. Customized various reports and customized forms using Oracle Forms 6i.
- Developed drill down reports and analytical reports using Discoverer. Verified all the forms, reports and other custom programs during the 11.5.8 upgrade.
- Tuned SQL queries using optimization techniques like analyzing the tables, rules and hints and created the materialized views for data warehouse.
- Created End User Layer, Business Areas, Hierarchies, and Item Classes in discoverer.
- Provided timely and effective solutions to the end user problems and resolved all user issues effectively and efficiently. Provided production support to meet the service level agreements (SLA’s).
- Always followed quality procedures and implemented the quality standards to make it Sarbanes Oxley compliant.