- Over 8 years of extensive experience in Supply Chain Management (SCM) Oracle E - Business Suite, working on multiple projects in both Oracle R12 and 11i versions.
- Extensive knowledge in Oracle EBS Modules including Inventory (INV), Order Management (OM), Purchasing (PO) with iProcurement (iProc).
- Experience in working on cross functional modules in the environment of Order-to-Cash (O2C) and Procure-to-Pay (P2P).
- Expertise in analyzing business requirements as a part of implementation project and provide extensive functional support for Post-Production Support projects in SCM Modules of Oracle Applications R12 and 11i.
- Experience in managing client’s satisfaction, analyzing End to End Business Processes and ability to give Quick robust solutions for issues faced in Daily Business Activities.
- Extensive experience in Customization, Production and Support of Oracle (R12 & 11i) applications/EBS with major focus on PO, OM, INV, Shipping, P2P, O2C life cycles.
- Experienced in preparing User Scripts, User Manuals, Test scripts and provide User Training.
- Gaining knowledge and getting familiar with Oracle Fusion SCM and Procurement.
- Exceptional ability in coordinating with the onsite and off-shore resources, while achieving milestones and deliverables within the project time limits
- Requirement Gathering and Understanding the AS-IS business process and providing TO-BE business process.
- Works well with teams or in a team environment, with the ability to work independently.
- Keen planner with ability to direct, track & mentor team activities and share effectively crafted documentation to help them be productive.
- Performed root cause analysis for repetitive issues which improved client business functionality.
- Expertise in developing Functional Specification (MD-50) using AIM methodologies as required and follow SOX control procedures.
- Proactively monitored, Analyzed, trouble shoot Root causes to fix the Transaction level issues for month end and quarter end support of client business ERP for smooth period closure.
- Excellent learning skills to adapt the rapid changing technologies and implementing the same at work.
- Demonstrate new functionalities to client and in corporate their suggestions.
- Had discussions with Business analysts to determine the business and functional impact of the issues.
- Interact with clients on a day-to-day basis to elicit functional requirements like performance, scalability, ease of access, Improved System Control.
- Conducted business workshops/trainings to explain INV and OM modules, workflows and reviewed end-user and super-user feedback for improvements.
- Highly motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- An enthusiastic and project-oriented team player with warm personality.
- Excellent communication skills with leadership qualities & open to innovative ideas to develop a creative solution for challenging client needs.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with cross-functional business groups as well as technical specialists.
- Coordination with the client team for review and approval of the business process, understanding documents, business process test scripts, list of custom components and delivery schedule.
Oracle Applications: Oracle Applications (E-Business Suite), R12/11i (PO, OM, Inventory, O2C, iProcurement and others).
RDBMS: SQL, PL/SQL
Web Tools: HTML, CSS
Other Tools: MS Office
Confidential, Newark, CA
Sr. Oracle Apps functional Consultant
- Implementation, Project Planning and scheduling the various phases of the project with appropriate timelines, coordination, resource scheduling, work allocation and reporting.
- Performed AS IS Analysis and Identified GAP’s.
- Analyzed business requirements and performed fit-gap analysis to map user requirements to R12 functionality/transactions using Oracle’s AIM Methodology.
- Responsible for the functional configuration of Inventory, Order Management and Purchasing modules with the co-ordination of the project team and end-users.
- Regular coordination to get clarifications from users/technical consultants over components developed and coordination among teams of other modules.
- Provided support in raising Service request (SR), applying patches and problem-solving.
- Performed debugging of the applications and helped team members in troubleshooting and debugging.
- Experience in organizing status meetings including co-ordination with the business team, preparing and presenting project status reports.
- Enhancement and Support, which involved giving Production support by interacting with user for complex tickets and establishing the process to be followed.
- Extensive experience in conducting training sessions for users to give them knowledge about how the system works.
- Participate in projects and initiatives as a resource for Oracle Order Management, Oracle Inventory, Oracle Purchasing
- Created training material for users on the use of the business applications.
- Applying business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall design and test objectives.
- Provided Post-Live support and help resolve any user issues and requirements.
- Ensuring that the standards, guidelines, and methodology are applied as specified in design and testing approach, and that all designs are well written, and the testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
- Perform Application Support for ERP enabled Businesses within agreed SLAs.
- Provide Post production support in different projects that involved interaction with end users and provided them with effective solutions or workarounds.
- Understand the business requirement, documenting the same and translating it to business solution as per the users’ expectations.
- Tracking of all issues and prioritize depending on the key business areas and time sensitive process constraints.
- Maintained documentation for each issue and followed the change management process wherever there is a functional configuration change is proposed by the business and test the same before applying those changes in PROD instance.
- Prepared MD-050 Documentations and followed up with technical team for the design and development parallel.
Sr. Oracle Apps Functional Consultant
- Involved in gathering regional requirements and prepare As-Is & To-Be flows for the processes done in their business.
- Prepared various Functional Specification (MD-50) using AIM methodologies.
- Provided business solutions for Inventory management, WIP, Order management, Procurement using Oracle apps for smooth functioning of the system.
- End-to-end testing of the application with variable user inputs and wide scenarios to ensure the changes reflected at all levels.
- Supported the test cycles and worked on the production data fixes for the month end issues in the production.
- Documentation of Solutions and Functional Specifications for Knowledge Management.
- Proactively took care of the records stuck in the ERP system which is very crucial for Month End closures.
- Demonstrated new functionalities to client and in corporate their suggestions.
- Discussed with Business analysts to determine the business and functional impact of the issues.
- Interacted with clients on a day-to-day basis to elicit functional requirements like performance, scalability, ease of access, Improved System Control.
- Took an active part in the SOX handled three successful Quarters (Q4FY14, Q1FY15 and Q2FY16).
- Received various appreciations by the client for supporting in UAT for the LSTAR (Serialization) project of Logitech.
- Was adaptable to different time zones and worked on issues related to different regions for the smooth functioning of the project.
- Provided Trainings to Trainees on Oracle Apps to make them familiar with Oracle Processes.
- Assisted in maintaining PO Approvals, approval limits and creation of new approval groups.
- Assisted in creation and maintenance of Lookups and values sets.
- Training other Junior Consultants on various modules and functional setups in Oracle ERP.
- Develop solutions to leverage Oracle ERP application functionality and suggest process improvements.
- Responsible for unit testing of all developed modules and also involved in helping the users test the application by organizing meetings and preparing extensive test documents.
- Trained end users on Inventory, Order Management modules with more prominence given to Order to Cash cycle (O2C).
- Conducted extensive research on each issue and raised Service Requests (SR’s) and coordinated with the Oracle Technical Support team for a speedy solution
Oracle Apps Functional Consultant
- Was responsible for oracle applications related production support activities.
- Troubleshooting different kind of issues related to Purchasing, Inventory, OM and Sourcing.
- Processing records that are stuck in the ERP system (especially during period close).
- Identifying and fixing issues in Oracle based on the requirement
- Providing user trainings wherever required.
- Created Data fix scripts to resolve issues when required.
- Took an active part in the SOX enhancement for Q1FY15.
- Received words of Appreciation from the users for work done.
- Handled complex situations and aggressive customers, received appreciation from leads and managers for the same.
- Ensured that applications met business requirements and system needs, fulfill end-user requirements and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Assisting Business in Month End Closure Activities. Providing Training Guides/Sessions to the Key users for major day to day activities.
- Coordination with the team for the test execution and issue resolution processes and providing the status update to the project management team during the daily status calls.
- Handled QMS documents like the Project Measurement Workbook, Monthly Reports and also received appreciations from the team for the same.
- Prepared training documents for the users for future reference.
- Analyzed user requirements, functionalities and mappings within the Inventory, PO and OM Modules.
- Conduct numerous business meetings to identify and assess the impact of production issues and provide solutions along with functional impact analysis.
- Responsible to coordinate with technical team for resolving the defects and/or for enhancing the functionality
- Worked on the project Item matrix which deals with
- Item Import Interface:
- Importing Item from legacy system
- Active Item report:
- Need to pull the active data as per the organization assignment
- Alert triggers when Item category changes:
- Alert need to be created for sending mail whenever any item category changes.
- Developing objects as per the client requirement.
- Hands-on experience in functional flow and performing unit-testing before delivering the object.
- Preparing user training documents.
- As an Intern understood Business processes and also learnt various basics like PLSQL, Concurrent Programs, SQL Loader, Interfaces & Conversions, Request set and Request groups.
- Consulting with top management in order to understand their requirements and the role of the database systems.
- Conducting database normalization with the intention of reducing redundant data and to increase dependency of tables.
- Composing SQL queries with the purpose of query maximization.