- Over 6+ years of professional Data Warehouse experience with prime focus on analysis, modeling, design, development, implementation, testing, and maintenance on various Business Intelligence Analytics.
- Extensive knowledge of Informatica PowerCenter, Power Exchange (CDC), Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), OBIEE, BI Apps in Financial, Procurement and Spend Analytics, BICS, DAC, Oracle E - Business Suite (EBS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) models.
Business Intelligence Applications: Oracle BI Apps 126.96.36.199/188.8.131.52 (Financial, Procurement, Spend, Sales Analytics)
Reporting tools: OBIEE 11.1.1.x/12.2.1 (OBIEE 11g/12c), BI Publisher 11g, BICS 11g, IBM Cognos Reporting Studio 10.2.2, Hyperion Brio - IR, SQR reporting studio (Crystal reporting tools)
ETL tools: Informatica Power Center 9.0/9.1/9.5/9.6, ODI 11g/12c
Change Data Capture: Informatica PowerExchange (CDC)
Databases/Tools: Oracle 11g/12c, IBM iSeries DB2, MS SQL Server 2008/2012, TOAD, SQL*Plus, SQL Developer, WinSCP
ERP Applications: Oracle EBS R 12/184.108.40.206, Siebel CRM IP 2015, Salesforce.com
Operating System: Windows Server R2 2008/2012, Linux 6 OS
Confidential - Sunnyvale, CA
Sr. Oracle BI Cloud Service Developer
- Identify/Discover the Oracle EBS source tables, consolidate and integrate from the existing Finance, Manufacturing, CDH, RevPro, Order Management and Xirrus domain repositories into a centralized warehouse repository and re-built the Ad-hoc and User reports/dashboards.
- Involved in complete life cycle of BI implementation for multiple projects in requirements gathering, perform initial analysis, data modeling, development, testing and production support.
- Redesigning the data modeling directly on OLTP transactional EBS tables by developing the repository in Administration tool and the reports in BICS without ETL, DAC and DWH tables.
- Improving cost efficiency, Automate the BI process to refresh the Real time data pushed to target with a very less time interval which helps the business growth.
- Conversion of Oracle Discoverer and Oracle BIApps reports into Business Intelligence Cloud Service (BICS) 11g.
Environment: s: Oracle Discoverer 11, BI Apps 220.127.116.11, BICS 12.2.2, Informatica 9.5, SQL Developer, Unit Testing, Oracle EBS R12, Oracle Golden Gate 11g.
Confidential - Lexington, MA
Sr. OBIEE/Cognos Reports Developer
- Perform initial analysis of existing Hyperion Brio reports, development and testing of converting the reports into OBIEE, BI Publisher and IBM Cognos Business Intelligence reporting tools and written macros for dynamic Structured Query Language (SQL) queries.
- Hands on experience in utilizing and understanding the Interactive Reporting (IR) and Structured Query Reporting (SQR) report using Hyperion IR and SQR reporting studio tools.
- Writing and execute the test scripts for data validation as part of Unit Testing.
- Development of report and prompt page layouts for the pixel perfect formatted report outputs using BI Publisher.
Environment: s: OBIEE 18.104.22.168, BI Publisher 11g, IBM Cognos Reporting Studio 10.2.2, Hyperion Brio - IR, SQR reporting studio, IBM DB2, Unit Testing.
Confidential - Stamford, CT
Sr. OBIEE & Informatica Lead Developer
- Installed, Setup and Configuration of the new version of OBIEE 12.2.1 on Linux OS in an Exalytics machine.
- OBIEE Upgrades and Administration of the existing Hydro system on Windows OS server machine.
- Create technical design specifications, developing analytical reports, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, debug, tune and optimize report performance.
- Developed new BI dashboards and complex UNION and Ad-hoc reports to meet the business requirement that will help the business users to save cost and effort.
- Built test scripts for User Testing and Provide Support to the Business Users for the User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Administration of OBIEE 12c by configuring Active Directory Authentication
- Developed a new OBIEE Repository (RPD) and Implemented security at User and Object level.
- SSL 12c Configuration with secure HTTPS web URL’s to access OBIEE Answers.
Environment: s: OBIEE 12c/ 22.214.171.124/126.96.36.199, Informatica 9.6.1/9.5.1, DAC 11g, MS SQL Server 2012 R2/2008, Siebel CRM IP 2015, WebLogic Server 12c/10g, EM 12c/11g, Linux 6, Windows 2008 R2 Server, UNIX Shell Scripting.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
- Understands and review technical requirements, designs ETL process flow and walkthroughs and performs data profiling of required source systems.
- Extensive experience in Informatica Administration with the code migration between environments.
- Experienced in Data Cleansing and mapping data from source to target salesforce.com.
- Developed complex Informatica mappings using Unconnected Lookup, Sorter, and Aggregator and Router transformations for the code optimization and populating target table in an efficient manner.
- Developing event waits, assignments, conditional flows and email and command tasks using Workflow manager.
- Perform Full Load and Incremental Load on schedule basis to load the source data into the target systems.
- Performance Tuning by identifying the bottlenecks at sources, targets, transformations and sessions.
- Involved in error handling, debugging and troubleshooting sessions using the Session logs, Debugger and Workflow Monitor.
- Extensively worked on developing continuous Change Data Capture (CDC) data using Informatica PowerExchange.
Environment: s: Informatica PowerCenter 9.5.1, Power Exchange CDC 9.5.1, SQL Developer, TOAD 11g, IBM iSeries DB2 or AS/400, WinSCP, Salesforce (SDFC), WebService Consumer, UNIX Shell Scripting, Unit/System Testing, LINUX OS.
Confidential - Columbus, OH
BI Apps/ODI Developer
- Experienced working with multiple data source systems Oracle EBS, JDE and UA to analyze the purchase category, commodity codes columns.
- Experienced with Installation, Configuration, and Customization of Spend Classification patch in OBIEE 11g to classify the Confidential Spend Data.
- Experienced with OBIA Procurement and Spend Analytics business model.
- Experienced with Reports and Dashboards on AP Invoices, GL Accounts, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Purchase Orders, Spend and etc.
- Experienced in code migration - Web Catalog maintenance, and merge.
- Experienced in EM11g with the Deployments of EAR and WAR files and creation of JDBC data source connection.
- Experienced in Mapping/Interface expressions, transformations, load plans and scenarios in ODI 11g.
- Experienced in Full load and Incremental loads on schedule basis using ODI 11g.
Environment: s: OBIA 188.8.131.52 (Procurement & Spend Analytics), OBIEE 184.108.40.206, Oracle EBS R12(GL, AP, AR, iProcurement & iExpenses), DAC 11g, Oracle 11g, ODI 11g, SQL Developer, TOAD 11, UNIX, Windows Server 2008 R2, Unit Test Scripts.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Create technical design specifications, developing analytical reports, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Develop test conditions and test cases for assigned tasks.
- Repository creation, maintenance and migration from current and various platforms into the OBIEE structure.
- OBIEE Security, Debugging, Optimization, Performance Tuning, Report Enhancements and Views.
Environment: s: Oracle 11g, OBIEE 220.127.116.11, BI Publisher, SQL Developer, Unit & UAT Testing, Windows Server 2008 R2.
Confidential - New Orleans, LA
- Maintained existing website application, enhancements and resolve errors using ASP.Net and C#.