- Over 19 years of hands - on experience in MDM/ERP functional design, implementation, development, integration, upgrade and user support, including 11 years at Confidential .
- 9 years Oracle MDM implementation experience in Oracle Product Hub (PDH), Customer Hub (CDH), Supplier Hub (SDH) and Site Hub involving Data Governance, ETL and Data Quality processes.
- Experience in data quality tools (Oracle EDQ and EDQP) integrating with Oracle MDM applications.
- Full implementation lifecycle comprised of scope definition, requirements gathering, gap analysis, solution definition, testing, data conversion strategy and execution, and post go-live support.
- Broad cross-module knowledge in Oracle Financials, Oracle Supply Chain Management, Oracle Projects, Oracle Product Information Management data hub, and Oracle Business Intelligence suite.
- Strong functional knowledge in Order-to-Cash business processes, including Order Management, Inventory, Shipping, Pricing, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger.
- Experience in project management, including on-going communication with end users, requirement gathering, business processes mappings, functional gap analysis, solution design and test script generation.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin. Proficient in written Chinese.
Confidential, Belcamp, MD
Oracle Lead MDM Consultant
- Lead implementation of Oracle R12 Master Data Management, including Product Data Hub (PDH), Customer Data Hub (CDH) and Supplier Data Hub (SDH).
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) of MDM business process cycles and system integration.
- Conduct production rollout activities and drive system readiness, covering system integration and user acceptance testing, key user trainings, data migrations and defect resolutions.
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
Oracle PDH and Engineering Lead Consultant
- Lead implementation of Oracle Product Data Hub and Oracle Engineering applications for a wind energy equipment manufacturing company.
- Define and implement global data governance policies and procedures, data control, access management, and security monitoring processes for Master Data Management and Engineering Change Management.
- Standardize manufacturing bill of materials (BOM) and routing using revision control and engineering change order (ECO) processes
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Oracle MDM Functional Architect
- Led solution architecture design of Oracle Product Data Hub (PDH) with Oracle Enterprise Data Quality (EDQ) and Product Extensions (EDQP) in Oracle Managed Cloud Services (OMCS).
- Gathered and analyzed inbound and outbound data requirements and design data flow, validations, ETL, storage and integration approaches between standalone PDH and PeopleSoft SCM, Contract and Item Master.
- Conducted gap analysis, document functional requirements and use cases, write functional design (MD50) for PDH extensions, and assist technical design and development.
- Configured PDH and its required prerequisites including Oracle HRMS, GL and Inventory modules on Oracle EBS release 12.2.5.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Oracle MDM Architect
- Designed integration architecture for Oracle MDM and Oracle Billing and Revenue Management (BRM).
- Presented and demoed Oracle Fusion Product Hub and Customer Hub out-of-box functionalities and integration capacities to client’s business and IT stakeholders.
- Analyzed and consolidated client’s legacy product data and mapped service, customer and account data elements in BRM to Oracle MDM products.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
Oracle PDH Consultant
- Designed product architecture to meet CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service) requirements using Oracle Product Hub (PDH/PIM) for a health care insurance company.
- Created functional and technical solutions to meet business requirements in Product Workbench, Product Life Cycle, and Change Management.
- Designed product structure and configure ICCs (Item Catalog Category) and Hierarchy, Attribute Groups/Attributes, Value Sets and BOM structures for various health care plan, package and sub-package items.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Oracle MDM Consultant
- Led new Oracle Product Data Hub (PIM/PDH) with Oracle Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Site Data Hub implementation on release 12.2.4 for a commercial food services and food production company.
- Designed near-real time GTIN data integration with Global Data Synchronization Network (GDSN) via EXTOL Business Integrator.
- Implemented product life cycle phases and product change management. Configured new item requests and product change requests and change orders using workflows.
- Implemented and configured Oracle Site Hub for 582 Bob Evans restaurants in the US.
- Designed integration solutions between Oracle Site Hub, Oracle HRMS and Oracle Customer Data Hub.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Oracle PIM/PDH Implication Lead
- Led fresh implementation of Oracle Product Information Management Data Hub (PIM) and Customer Data Hub (CDH) on release 12.1.3 for a healthcare and long-term care provider company.
- Designed and implemented MDM data governance policies and processes by taking into account of data sources, spoke systems, data security, user responsibilities and roles, and line of business.
- Designed and configured item masters including Oracle Inventory and Oracle PIM and Oracle Product Data Quality (PDQ) modules.
- Wrote MD50 functional specifications for custom extensions of Oracle PIM, including fully automated item inbound process for daily item creation and update from multiple external data sources, item outbound process to publish new and updated items to subscribers, new item request (NIR) and update approval workflows.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
Business Analyst / System Analyst (Contract)
- Supported Oracle Product Information Management Data Hub (PIM) release 12.1.3
- Performed all duties related to the setup, documentation, business process design, testing, implementation, and production support.
- Managed the integration of product data hub with spoke systems based on Oracle Application Integration Architecture (AIA) and PIM Process Integration Pack (PIP). The spoke system includes Siebel, BRM (Oracle Billing and Revenue Management) and the thirty and custom applications.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Business Analyst / IT Analyst (Contract)
- Set up, tested and maintained Oracle Product Information Management Data Hub (PIM), Inventory and Advanced Pricing modules of Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.1.
- Designed solutions to integrate Cisco’s master product management, Cisco’s B2B Catalog in complex and fully customized ERP environments.
- Identified data sources, performed data mapping and defined procedures to capture and exchange data for Cisco’s hardware, software and service products according to RosettaNet 2A1 supplier product data format.
- Configured Items business events to track changes in source data elements and streamline data integration with other sub-systems using Oracle Workflows.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Business Analyst (Contract)Responsibilities:
- Key business analyst responsible for an Oracle EBS R12 implementation of a Cisco’s acquisition in China.
- Defined business requirements, identified gaps, configured system setup, designed and executed end-to-end integration testing, supported user acceptance testing, tracked and resolved issues in the Order-to-Cash flows.
- Presented the to-be process flows of accounts receivables and revenue recognition to Finance management, focusing on differences between China GAAP and US GAAP
- Analyzed and documented China localization requirements, such as VAT/China Golden Tax system, revenue recognition, credit management, bid/performance deposit and inter-company transactions.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
IT Director - Oracle ERPResponsibilities:
- Led Order-to-Cash track of an Oracle EBS 11.5.10 implementation.
- Designed functional and technical integration solutions for Oracle EBS, Agile BOM module, legacy SAP Supply Chain Management, Siebel CRM Service module.
- Implemented Oracle Order Management extensions for external orders including service orders from Siebel, Quote-to-Order processes from Salesforce.com, and sales orders from E-commerce and EDI applications.
- Steered project progress by means of weekly status meetings with representatives from various departments including Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Customer Service, and IT.