- Around 8 years of experience as in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementing and upgrading Oracle Applications (EBS)11i and R12.
- Experience in Implementations, which includes full - cycle implementations. As well provided support during go live critical times and post-production maintenance phase to different clients.
- Experience in Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and Extensions (RICE).
- Extensive experience in Designing, Implementing, Migrating, Customizing of Inventory (INV), Work in Process (WIP), Account Receivables (AR),Account Payables (AP), General Ledger (GL), Order Management (OM), Oracle Purchasing (PO), Advanced Supply chain (ASC) Advanced Pricing (AP) Trading Community Architecture (TCA) and Application Object Library (AOL),
- Experienced in build and execution of repositories and maps with Oracle Warehouse builder 11g/10g/9i.
- Experienced in Customizing Oracle Forms with Forms Personalization, Custom.pll on Forms 10g/6i.
- Proficient in customizing Oracle Workflow.
- Experience in Procure to Pay (P2P), Order to Cash (O2C) and Supply Chain business flows.
- Expertise in Customizing Oracle reports and developing new reports by using Oracle Report 6i/10g and Discoverer 4i /10g and XML Publisher.
- Well versed with client server environment and tools like Developer/2000, SQL*Loader, SQL* Navigator, SQL Developer and TOAD.
- Expertise in ORACLE 11g/10g, SQL, PL/SQL, Forms10g/ 6i, Reports 10g/6i, Discoverer 10g/4i.
- Expert in preparing Technical specifications (MD070), Functional Specification (MD050), Conversion Mapping Documents (CV040), user training manuals, test procedures document preparation.
- Adept in PL/SQL Procedures, Functions, Packages, Data Base Triggers and UNIX shell scripts.
- Interacted with users, fixed the bugs, developed test plans and provided daily production support.
- Experience in debugging, testing and deploying the applications designed and developed interactive GUI screens and reports using oracle forms/reports.
- Excellent analytical skills, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced in working in a team environment.
- Good understanding of accounting principles and financial processes.
ERP Versions: Oracle Applications 11i,R12
Modules: General Ledger (GL), Oracle Payables (AP), Oracle Receivables (AR), Oracle Purchasing (PO),Oracle Inventory (INV), Order Management (OM), Shipping (WSH), Bill of Materials(BOM), Work in Process(WIP),MES,Cash Management, Fixed Assets (FA),QP- Advanced Pricing, iExpenses
Languages: PL/SQL, SQL, C, C++, Java, HTML, XML
Tools: Developer 2000, XML Publisher, SQL*Loader, Toad, PL/SQL Developer, SQL*PLUS, Oracle Workflow,Oracle Discoverer 10g/9i, OA Framework,HP- Quality Center, Oracle application Express(APEX)
Databases: Oracle 9i, 10g,11g, MS SQL Server 2010
Operating System: Windows NT, UNIX, Windows-95, 98, 2000, 2003, 2007
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Oracle apps Techno-Functional Consultant
- Involved in trouble shooting issues and helped development team in bug fixing. Following a strict change management process involves user tickets followed by problem analysis, development or bug fixes, unit testing and user acceptance testing.
- Documented the required trouble shooting issues maintained at all stages.
- Raising TAR's and working with oracle support for escalating issues and finding resolutions.
- Performed functional setups in OM module like setup of Transaction types, invoicing rules, Approval limits and Payment terms.
- Worked on designing and implementing Oracle Alerts and Lookups.
- Performed customer setups in Trading Community Architecture (TCA).
- Developed workflows in for PO and OM workflows and debugged errors like duplicate rows in modules schema.
- Worked on Multi Organization structure, Multiple Reporting Currencies, Key and Descriptive flex fields, System Administrator
- Developed interface program for conversion of sales orders using the Order Import Open Interface program.
- Developed custom program to create orders SCM Orders. (ASCP)
- Developed Schedule Ship report to identify the errors in the shipment dates for the retail customers. This report lets the internal sales force identify the manual errors committed during the order booking process.
- Customized the Order Header workflow to place custom holds as per client requirement before the order is booked.
- Developed Sales Order Report using XML Publisher.
- Worked on oracle alerts and developed alerts to send mail notification to employees for settlement of advances in Oracle Payables.
- Registration of Program: Registered Reports, SQL*LOADER, PL/SQL Package with Oracle AOL.
Oracle Apps Technical consultant.
- Working in TEVA ERP implementation project as an Oracle Applications Technical Consultant.
- Designed & Developed AP Invoice Open Interface and AP Invoice Audit Report for the different Sources in Oracle Payables.
- Customized and developed various reports to user community for day to day operational support in Receivables, General Ledger, Purchasing and Payables and iprocurement.
- Using SQL*Loader loaded the data into staging table, Developed PL/SQL packages to validate the data and load into interface tables.
- Customized the standard Cross Order Volume Report in Oracle Advanced Pricing (QP) module.
- Developed conversion program for validating and importing Open AR Transactions (Invoices) from legacy system to Oracle interface tables. Used Auto invoice Master Program to load the interface table data into Oracle AR base tables.
- Developed a custom layout XML format according to the user specifications and worked on incorporating it to the standard print Purchase Order and Invoice reports using XML Publisher (BI Publisher).
- Enhancements to Internet Expenses functionality.
- Performed migration of lookup types, value sets,Descriptive Flex fields, Profiles,XML templates, concurrent programs, request sets, request groups, menus, responsibilities, and alerts between database instances.
- Developed custom reports: Sub Ledger Accounting Report and New Account Code Combination Report using XML Publisher.
- Developed Customer License Form to save the Customer’s License information.
- Involved in migrating developed objects between instances. Developed custom shell scripts to create synonyms and grant necessary permissions for the objects which are being migrated into new instances.
- Developed an outbound interface to export GL data to third party systems, also inbound interfaces to import into GL.
- Extensively involved in developing Technical Design Documents (MD70) using Application Implementation Methodology (AIM).
Environment: Oracle Apps R12, Procure-2-Pay, Oracle 10g, Oracle R.I.C.E, Oracle A.I.M, Oracle SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, AP, GL, PO, AR, OM, INV,iExpenses, TCA, TOAD, Discoverer, XML Publisher, SQL*Developer, Forms(6i), UNIX, Shell Scripting, WINDOWS XP.
Confidential, Newport Beach, CA
Oracle Apps Technical Consultant
- This project was an upgrade project which involved the upgradation of Oracle Applications 11.5.8 to Oracle Application R12.
- Involved in following modules INV, AP, AR, OM, WIP, BOM, OPM, FA and iprocurement.
- Customized the components, upgraded shell scripts, which calls reports, control files and SQL files which are in the production.
- Migrated objects into Oracle Apps EBS R12.
- Setup Custom Modifiers to derive discounted price for few business requirements.
- Worked on the staging R12 Apps environment to convert AP suppliers and AP Open Invoices from 11i to TCA Model and AP of R12.
- Prepared technical design documentation and Unit test plan documents for XML Reports, Conversions and few Extensions.
- Developed Program for Item Conversion and Supplier Data Conversion.
- Developed Backlog Summary report for Sales Orders.
- Developed the templates for several reports using XML publisher.
- Developed Open Purchase Order Report.
- Involved in Item Import Interface and Item Cost Import Interface.
- Designed & developed the custom interface program to create and update an item in Item Hub with database validations.
- Involved in Personalizing the Custom OAF page.
- Develop and manage the Oracle e-Commerce (EDI) Gateway products from a product management perspective, and integrate electronic business transactions with Oracle applications.
- Contributed to the design specifications of the Oracle XML Gateway and advised other product teams on the development of XML messages.
- Identified many Gaps/ Oracle Bugs / Enhancements in Oracle ASCP
- Developed Margin Analysis Report which will pull all the sales orders that are ship confirmed and Invoices that are created manually and created through Auto Invoice.
- Developed Price Book Extract Report for various price lists.
- Prepared design documents (MD050) and technical documents (MD070) for all the customizations.
Environment: Oracle Apps Release 12(12.1.3), SQL, PL-SQL, Oracle 10g, Forms & Reports, Putty, Workflow, WinSCP, UNIX.
Oracle Apps Developer
- Analyzed requirements of the client for various legacy applications that needed migration and integration with Oracle Applications.
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of Oracle 8i/9i/10g on both Windows NT and UNIX environments.
- Installation, configuration of Oracle Application Suite 11.5.9 on UNIX environment.
- Developed SQL*loader script and PL/SQL script to load and validate Customers data into Oracle Receivables.
- Responsible for running Receivables open interface, imported data into RA interface tables and used the standard Auto Invoice Interface to import the customer invoices.
- Prepared high-level and low-level designs for bridging and migrating data to AP, AR modules.
- Imported the journal entries from legacy system to Oracle General Ledger using SQL*Loader, PL/SQL package and populated the data into the GL interface.
- Customized the Journal Line Report in Oracle General Ledger and Invoice Aging Report in Oracle Payables.
- Developed custom reports such as Commitment Balance Report, Orders by Item Report and Credit Order Summary Report in Oracle Order Management.
- Customized workflow PO Account Generator Workflow based on the Business Need.
- Used CUSTOM.pll to implement the change in behavior of Standard Oracle Applications forms in Order Entry.
- Registration of new forms and reports using Application Object Library (AOL).
- Involved in managing concurrent programs, application user setup, defining responsibilities.
- Documented the guidelines of MD70 and MD50.
Environment: EBS Oracle Applications (11.5.9), INV, AP, AR, PO, GL, OM, TCA, Work Flow, Oracle 9i, Forms 6i, Reports 6i, XML publisher, SQL*Loader, PL/SQL developer, UNIX
- Captured business requirements.
- Study the existing system and review it.
- Proposing the possible enhancements based on the above study.
- Involved in creating customer invoice reports.
- Extensively worked on UTL FILE Packages in Reading data from data files and put them in database tables.
- Development of functional specifications for developing reports with Finance team.
- Creation of Packages, Stored Procedures & triggers using PL/SQL.
- Load the data using SQL*Loader.
- Prepare the unit test cases and responsible for execution.
- Review enhancements made by peers in the team.
- Preparing High level and Low level design documents.
Environment: Oracle 9i, Developer 2000, Forms 6i, Reports 6i, SQL, PL/SQL, COM, XML, Windows NT 4.0, MS Access 2000.