- Over 19 years of extensive experience as Team Lead and Oracle Application Developer.
- Extensive experience as Oracle Applications Developer in implementation, upgrade and customization of Oracle e - Business Suite Applications. This includes system study, design, development, post implementation maintenance and support of Oracle EBS. (R12).
- Extensive experience in overall SDLC including requirement gathering, development, testing, debugging, deployment, documentation, production support and Extensive experience in Project Management methodologies.
- Strong understanding of business flows, underlying technical architecture and table structure of Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Extensive experience in Implementation, Migration, Customization, Production and Support of various modules in Oracle Applications with major focus in HRIS, Order Management (OM), Inventory (INV),
- Expert in Data Conversion, Data Migration, Report Generation and Developing Interfaces within several modules in Oracle Applications.
- Technically proficient in RICE components (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions).
- Extensively experienced in Oracle PL/SQL Development I.e. Stored Procedures, Packages, Functions and Triggers, UNIX shell script.
- Experience working on Data Loader, SQL*Loader, SQL* Plus, Oracle Import/Export.
- Strong knowledge of Application Implementation Methodology (AIM), Application Object Library (AOL) implementation standards, Trading Community Architecture (TCA) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Worked with the business functional areas to research and identify the best technical solution to support business processes.
- Proficiency with tools used to support Oracle Applications development including OBIEE, Oracle Application Express (APEX), Oracle BI Reports, PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, Workflow Builder.
- Experience in designing, developing, testing, performance tuning and supporting data base applications using Developer Tools (Reports 6i/9i/10g, Discoverer4i/9i/10g, XML/BI Publisher) on UNIX and Windows platforms.
- Excellent in team collaboration, quick adaptation and problem solving with good communication skills.
- Provided on-call and day-to-day support and worked as a part of team in 24x7 production.
- Familer with WORKDAY & Oracle FUSION.
Operating Systems: WINDOWS XP, NT 4.0, WINDOWS 95/3.11, Linux, HP-UNIX.
Languages: Oracle PL/SQL, SQL * PLUS, PRO*C.
ERP: ORACLE E- Business Suits-R12 ( Confidential, Order Management), ORACLE CRM., HRIS, Oracle Application Express (APEX)
GUI: OBIEE, Forms 10g,9i/6i/5.0/4.5, Reports 10g/9i/6i/5.0/1.3, Crystal Reports, Oracle BI Publisher.
RDBMS: Oracle 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, 8.X, 7.X, 6.X
Data Modeling: Designer (2000, 6i), Erwin 3.5.2.
Others: TOAD, SQL*LOADER, SVN, PVCS.
Good Knowledge: Oracle FUSION, WORKDAY
Confidential, Morris Town, NJ
Lead Analyst Programmer
- Leads team of 3 Developers and monitoring and reviewing offshore product development team.
- Creates interfaces for several clients to load data and generate automated reports.
- Leads data conversion activity for new clients - analyzing client data, designing test plan to load data, and executing data conversion activity from end to end.
- Supports existing clients - troubleshooting daily problems, providing additional functionality to streamline support.
- Develops and modifies Oracle BI Reports for various clients. Moved report to Dashboard.
- Leads Product deployment and post deployment activities.
Environment: Oracle 11g, Oracle BI Reports, SQL Developer, UNIX
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
HRIS LEAD DEVELOPER
- Lead Succession Planning Project to collect the Requirement Analysis.
- Worked with third party vendor, providing development requirement and monitor progress of Succession Planning module developed using Oracle Fusion.
- Implemented Succession Planning successfully.
- Working with Benefits & Compensation team to streamline the process. Helped to load Job, Grade data using Data Loader, Oracle API’s.
- Working with Talent Acquisition team to load data BrassRing & generate several reports using Oracle Application Express (APEX).
- Created several reports using OBIEE. Created schedulers to deliver report automatically.
- Worked with WORKDAY team to provide requirements.
- Worked with Oracle HCM Cloud team to provide requirements.
Environment: Oracle 11g, EBS R12, OBIEE, APEX, Oracle Fusion, Workday.
Confidential, Carlsbad, CA
Sr. Applications Developer
- Converted over ½ Terabytes of data from Legacy system to Oracle.
- Involved in following Data Conversion activities:
- Brought legacy data from flat files into Oracle staging tables using SQL*Loader.
- Designed and development of conversion packages applying business rules to cleanse data.
- Created interface programs to load data from staging tables to Oracle Interface tables and base tables.
- Created several UNIX shell scripts, wrappers and data conversion reports for Management.
- Documentation of all Data Conversion activities.
- Tested of converted data used Mercury Quality Center for testing and quality control.
- Created reports to bring Carrier/Account/Group's details.
- Created adjudication interface to check coverage details.
- Built custom forms using Oracle Forms 9i/10g Builder to fulfill the business requirements.
- Customized existing forms to define system Profile Options, Descriptive and Key Flex fields.
- Developed several forms using TEMPLATE.fmb and Customized standard forms through custom.pll.
- On daily basis supported system to run smoothly with less than 0.3 downtime.
- Modified Confidential search form, Universal Search Form.
- Developed Prescription History Report, Audit Conversion Report, Credit Card Reports.
- Developed Call Card Conversion and Local Eligibility Conversion programs.
- Troubleshot the production issues on various applications replicating the issues in TEST environment, and testing the fix prior to apply in Production instance.
Environment: Oracle E-Business Suite (R12), Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, SQL* LOADER, TOAD, Oracle BI Publisher, sharepoint2010.
- Converted user requirements into technical specifications.
- Created standard templates and define nomenclature standards.
- Mentored project team to understand and assign tasks.
- Designed database using ERWIN and Designer 2000 for data modeling.
- Developed very complex procedures, functions and bundled them in packages to pull data from SQL SERVER and populate Oracle tables.
- Tuned PL/SQL, SQL for better performance using Explain Plan Method.
- Wrote complex T-SQL to pull SQL Server data and load into Oracle tables.
- Created Oracle Apex Application from Scratch for Student Survey system.
- Used Waterfall methodology.
- Generated documentation of work.
Environment: Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, T-SQL, TOAD, ERWIN, Oracle Designer, WindowsGood knowledge of Data warehousing (Informatics and business Objects) and Oracle Financials.
Sr. Software Developer
- Reviewed functional designs, present technical recommendations and alternatives for Confidential .
- Developed technical designs after functional requirements been approved.
- Designed Database-ERD, Data Integrity, Indexing.
- Developed Oracle Form-9i and Report-9i.
- Created generic modules for team use.
- Wrote PL/SQL packages, procedures, functions and trigger in Oracle 9i.
- Tested application by creating unit test cases.
Environment: Oracle 9i, Oracle Server 10g, PL/SQL, Oracle Developer (forms 10g and Report 10g), SQL Navigator, Windows
Confidential, Hopkinton, MA
Sr. Software Engineer
- Oracle 9i Database design- created tables, Indexes, Sequences and constraints writing scripts to fix the issues in the migrated database objects.
- Responsible for performance tuning administration and security.
- Designed algorithms for processing of information streams and accounts.
- Developed unit test customizations, testing and impact assessment for Oracle bug fixes.
Environment: Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, TOAD. Oracle Developer (forms 9i and Report 9i), Visual Basic, MS Access, UNIX, Windows
Sr. Software Engineer
- Reviewed functional designs and present technical recommendations and created Confidential .
- Provided technical support and analysis of application modules.
- Designed the database objects required for the various business functions in Oracle 8i using PL/SQL.
- Identified / Analyzed/ Developed Forms6i and Reports6i.
- Created and maintained documentation according to standards.
Environment: Oracle 8i, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Loader, TOAD. Oracle Developer (forms 6i and Report 6i), Oracle Discoverer 4i (admin), HP-UNIX, Win-NT
Confidential, Los Angeles, CASr. Software Engineer
- Wrote database packages, functions, procedures and triggers in Oracle 8i using PL/SQL.
- Used SQL Navigator, Explain plan etc. for performance tuning.
- Created data models using ERWIN.
- Designed strategies for application and database backup and recovery.
- Developed Forms6.0, Report (6.0, PRO*C) for MIS.
- Created reports with embedding Oracle Graphics.
- Wrote UNIX Shell Scripts.
Environment: Oracle 8.0, Oracle Developer (Forms 6.0 and Reports-6.0), Crystal Report, Oracle Graphics 6.0 Oracle Designer 6.0, PRO*C, SQL Navigator, ERWIN