- An Enthusiastic Oracle HCM Consultant with 7+ year of experience as Consultant / Business Analyst and over 5+ years of experience as Oracle HCM Cloud Consultant and specialized in Fusion HCM, ability to configure HR, Oracle Advanced Benefits, Compensation Workbench, Talent and have done Integration with Oracle HCM Cloud, File/Worksheets based loaders for HCM components.
- Proficient in all phases of Oracle Applications R12/11i implementation with major focus in HRMS of Oracle Applications including Oracle HR, Oracle Payroll, Self Service Human Resource (SSHR), Oracle Time and Labor (OTL).
- Strong expertise in oracle HCM modules like Core HR, SSHR, Payroll, Oracle advance benefits (OAB), Oracle time and labor (OTL), Compensation workbench (CWB), performance management system (PMS), I - recruitment and Oracle learning management (OLM) Modules.
- Good expertise in HCM Cloud offerings: Global HR, Talent management, HCM Data Loader (HDL), HCM Extracts, BI Publisher and OTBI reports.
- Responsible for integration between Talent Acquisition (Taleo), HR (Oracle), Timekeeping (Kronos), Payroll (Oracle) and Performance (Cornerstone) systems and Learning Management System (Meridian) and oversee delivery of HR-IT projects.
- Oracle Learning Management (OLM), Oracle Advance Benefits (OAB), Oracle Performance Management (OPM).
- Experience in managing HR data requests and Assemble, analyze and format data into usable reports.
- Expertise in Configurations, Personalization, Fusion Data Security, File-based loaders (FBL), Spreadsheet loader, Payroll Batch Loader, OTBI Reports, BI Publisher reports, HCM Extracts, Workflows and approval configuration, Fast Formulas for Benefits and payroll modules.
- Good Expertise and implementation experience on Fusion HCM Offerings: Talent Management, Workforce Deployment (Core HR), Workforce Development (Goal Management, Performance Management, Talent Review and Succession), Absence Management, and, Security.
- Experience in Creating Reports and Analytics using OBIEE and ODI tools in HCM Cloud BI.
- Excellent experience in Data loading into Fusion HCM using HCM Data Loader Tool which includes the Workforce structure data, Worker data, Work relationships data, and Salary info.
- Experience in managing HR data requests and Assemble, analyse and format data into useable reports.
- Implementation and support of Oracle EBS HRMS and Oracle Cloud HCM Talent management.
- Expertise in Configurations, Personalization, Fusion Data Security, File-based loaders (FBL), Spreadsheet loader, PeopleSoft Payroll Batch Loader, OTBI Reports, BI Publisher reports, HCM Extracts.
- Configured Legal Employers, Tax Reporting Units, Payroll Statutory units, Payrolls, Earning Elements, Supplemental Earnings, Voluntary & Involuntary Deductions, Pre-Tax elements, Employer Liabilities, etc.
- Experience of end-to-end HRMS implementations and post-production support and SOX compliance.
- Possess strong knowledge of Quality Assurance and worked closely with QA team on development of test plan, test cases and executing User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
Confidential, Houston, TX
Oracle HCM Cloud Consultant
- Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud responsible for Implementation Support / Configuration of Oracle Fusion HCM Global Payroll, Absence, Performance Management and Workforce Modeling modules.
- Complete understanding of Oracle Apps Implementation in R12 and 11i and Upgrade Projects from 11i to R12. Performed several end-to-end implementations, upgrades as well as conducting conference room pilot (CRP), providing post production support, end user training and documentation.
- Conducted CRP1 sessions to demo the out of box functionality on Oracle EBS Core-HR, Payroll and Performance Management modules.
- Developed HCM Extracts/OBI Reports/OTBI Analytics for Global HR, PeopleSoft Payroll Interface and Fusion Benefits.
- Implemented Core HR-HCM, Performance, profile, Goal, Time and Labor & Benefits module and Taleo Recruit related all the transaction like Transfer, Termination, Promotion etc.
- Gather Core HR (Enterprise), Compensation, Absence business requirements (BRD) and map them to Oracle HCM Cloud functionality.
- Involved in the Integration & support to ADP applications used by client (e-TIME and Payforce) with Oracle (11i and R12).
- Developed functional designs in support of global system implementations. Recently completed Oracle HR implementation for Singapore.
- Configurations related to Absence Management and Talent Management.
- Identified business requirements for Core HCM, Absence, compensation, Performance and map them to Oracle HCM Cloud Application functionality.
- Conversant with Oracle e-Business Suite R12 - Core HR, Payroll and HR Self-Service, Oracle HCM cloud - Core HR modules with expertise in providing functional solutions for Oracle Applications and technology-based solutions for enhancing functional efficiency of the organization & achieving business excellence.
- Developed BI Reports/OTBI in Oracle Fusion Cloud and scheduled the reports with to be delivered to Email and FTP sites.
- Prepared several OTBI reports including customized reports for most HCM modules and Involved in raising SR with oracle & interacting with oracle team to solve SR related issues.
- Use Oracle Fusion Functional Setup Manager (FSM) to implement enhancements.
- Build Custom Security to Fusion HCM which includes Create/Modify Data roles and its Security Profiles, Job Roles, Application Roles and Duty Roles at APM, OIM and Security Console.
- Developed OTBI reports for HR users to view and validate employee data using existing subject areas.
- Excel in Oracle Human Resource business process mapping for Hiring, payroll administration, absence management, performance management, benefits administration, time management, termination processes.
- Expertise in payroll balance configuration and conversion, year-end and mid-year balance adjustment, execution of payroll processes, generation of Payslip, W2 and government reports for Oracle Payroll.
- Expertise in writing and modification of Fast formulas used in Oracle Payroll.
- Experience in configuring and set up of OBIEE Security configuring object level and database level security.
- Managed configurations, process mapping, and issue remediation for Core HR, Employee/Manager Self Service, and Absence Management in an implementation and Provided functional design for all Absence Management Fast Formulas.
- Experienced in using OBIEE Answers to create queries, format views, charts, and add user interactivity and dynamic content to enhance the user experience.
- Expertise in Oracle Payroll compensation management, Salary review, designing of especial earning rules using Fast formulas.
- Developed an OTL report to identify missing time cards and approve them using a custom program.
- Performed maintenance on existing HCM configurations and worked with the users and define standards on using Descriptive Flex fields from reporting and integration perspective.
- Performed troubleshooting and resolved issues found in parallel tests scripts, validated payroll setup, payroll elements and payroll fast formulas.
- Determined all Cloud Global HR and Absence Management requirements for an ERP implementation project where a Mass Global Transfer was to occur.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Oracle HCM Analyst
- Developed custom reports using Business Objects in Oracle-Taleo for leadership, human resources, and talent acquisition teams.
- Build Custom Security to Oracle HCM Cloud which includes Create/Modify Data roles and its Security Profiles, Job Roles, Application Roles and Duty Roles.
- Customized management self-service for viewing and updating multiple employee status data. RMS modules HR, Advance Benefits, OTL and Payroll.
- Worked on Oracle HCM modules Core HR, SSHR, Performance Management, iRecruitment and Compensation Workbench.
- Involved in data conversion effort to facilitate superior quality of data from Oracle EBS to Oracle Fusion HCM.
- Developed the Fast formulas for Applaud time entry, Accrual plans and Input validations- Approval setup for the leaves based on the leave types.
- Designed programs to upload time from Time force to OTL data conversion including time and attributes for OTL module.
- Work cross-functionally with different teams to ensure effective execution of Oracle HCM Software such as Oracle HCM Fusion & Taleo Applications.
- Functional, Integration, Technical and Transitions lead for Oracle Taleo/Fusion implementations.
- Performed active role in analyzing, designing, testing and implementing several interfaces/ customizations to implement core HR.
- Mainly involved in upgrading the system by performing the pre-upgrade and post upgrade steps.
- Involved in feasible analysis and setup for Standard and Customized workflow as per business requirement.
- Strong Exposure to Data Conversion and migration include HRMS, Payroll, Oracle Advanced Benefits (OAB), Oracle Time & Labor (OTL), modules to Oracle Applications using Oracle API.
- Implemented Performance Management by creating roles for eligible participants to access the performance document to provide feedback.
- An Outbound interface from Oracle HRMS to the Oracle Taleo. The interface primary handles all candidate data who are hired with different nationality.
- Analyzed and implemented several Oracle provided patches provided to fix the bugs in Production Environment and upgrade instances.
- Tested and maintained Oracle payroll module software for enhancements and complete new conversions.
- Hands on experience in Fusion HCM Applications (Core HR, payroll, Talent Management, Compensation and performance management).
- Configured eligibility profile/rules in OAB, developed test cases and executed specific test scenarios, wrote test scripts and guided users through testing cycles.
- Work cross-functionally with IT and LOB teams to ensure effective execution of Oracle HCM software such as Oracle HCM Fusion & Taleo Applications.
- Maintained integrations between Oracle/Taleo Recruiting and internal/external partners including background check, assessment, tax credit, CRM, and virtual interview.
- Performed benefits and work structures data population within Fusion HCM using spreadsheet based loaders.
- Perform Configurations as per the design for HR, Payroll, Self Service, Learning Management, Approvals Management and OAB modules.
- Developed multiple HCM Extracts for outbound interfaces to integrate with other systems and designed some extracts for Payroll Interface.
- Experience in Oracle HCM (EBS/Fusion), including workflow and alerts; PL/SQL and Fusion Middleware Object Design, Development & Testing.
- Performed gap analysis between business requirements and Fusion Compensation and Benefits functionality.
- Working as Oracle Fusion subject matter expert providing best-practice guidance on HCM business processes on OTL and Payroll integrations and mass updates.
- Gather requirements and deliver information using Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) and Oracle Noetix reporting software.
- Configuring custom Workflow routing rules for all Manager Self-services and Employee Self-services with help of Area Responsibilities.
- Developed high-level Requirement Documents Business Requirements Document (BRD) and FRD.
- Set up work flowcharts using UML, and worked with Business Process Modeling tools for users for the procedures in claims.
- Facilitated business requirements gathering sessions and overlooked the creation of Use Cases/Activity Diagrams, Functional Specifications using UML.
- Used Rational Clear Quest for defects and bug testing and involved in writing stories by decomposing the scope into epics and user stories with product owners.
- Participated as business partner in configuration of performance goal management processes.
- Manage Payroll operations for growth while providing outstanding customer service.
- Performed relational database design and Modeling and conducted multiple SQL querying.
- Worked on Absence Integrations with Payroll, OTL and Workforce scheduling.
- Developed and documented OTBI reports for payroll and Absence management.
- Worked on gatherings for configuration, conversion and enrolments in Fusion Benefits.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
Oracle HCM Analyst
- Transition of benefits administration from Oracle Advanced Benefits to third party administration in time for Open Enrollment.
- Worked as Oracle functional consultant as part of Oracle HRMS implementation for Oracle Core HR, CWB and OAB.
- Worked with development to design data extracts for data conversion and daily FTP data feed to TPA, modifying HR ADP views to prevent element entries from transferring to payroll system.
- As primary HCM resource identified business requirements and performed tasks required for configuring Oracle HR.
- Set up payroll elements, element links and grades required for salary entry; created Extra Information types and elements to accommodate various allowances and data points.
- Coordinated user testing; worked with DBA's and Developers to facilitate transition of interfaces for Payroll and benefits to pristine environment.
- Working with ADP resources to upgrade payroll software from PCPW to Payforce and provided support for Payforce, ETime and ADP Connection.
- Setup and maintained enterprise and workforce structures and involved in the designing of payroll inbound and outbound interfaces.
- Worked with user's team to resolve pain points with the HRMS application.
- Worked on Log Service Requests (SR/TAR) and implemented solutions by Oracle support.
- Designed and developed Oracle HRMS solutions such as customized reports, forms.
- Involved in resolving Production Support issues relating to creation of Characteristic Fields, Value Fields, and assigning value to Value Fields.
- Identified Core HR, Absence Management requirements configured necessary solutions and conducted knowledge transfer sessions with client to support ongoing maintenance.
- Develop HCM Extracts/OBI Reports for Global HR and Debug and enhance workflows, reports/modules/alerts.
- Proficient with TOAD, writing SQL queries to drill down for issues.
- Expertise in Oracle Payroll compensation management, Salary review, and designing of especial earning rules using Fast formulas.
- Use Oracle Fusion Functional Setup Manager (FSM) to implement Global HR.
- Manage Enterprise HCM Information and Legal Entity HCM Information.
- Configure new HR and Payroll whenever there's new benefits (i.e. new CBA benefits) including writing fast formulas.
- Bridged gap between AS-IS and TO-BE business process flows, integration of process flow diagrams to show end-to-end business model, and process mapping exercise by including swim lanes to distinguish roles and responsibilities.
- Created functional design for interfacing check and direct deposit output files to a third-party printing service.
- Helped and supported new HR end users, to maintain the employee's information effectively in Oracle HCM Cloud application.
- Configure custom Workflow routing rules for all Manager self-services and Employee Self-services with help of Area Responsibilities.
- Proficient in defining users, Responsibilities, Creating Functions, Menus, Request sets, Request groups, Registering Concurrent Programs, Lookup types and defining Value sets.
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and collaborated with the QA team to develop the test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test data to be used in testing based on business requirements.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Conducted user interviews, gathered requirements, analyzed the requirements using RUP methodology and documented the requirements using Rational Requisite Pro
- Successfully coordinated to design and document Business Requirement Documents, Functional Specifications and Technical maps for Asset Management stream.
- Documented "As-is" and "To-be" process maps as part of Gap Analysis for new functionality requirements, and thereafter prioritized them in order to align them with the project requirement.
- Developed and circulated Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and Functional Requirement Documents (FRD).
- Planned and managed counterparty credit risk technology and process improvement
- Tracked and monitored credit risk position, reporting exposure to management, quarterly.
- Supported other business analysts in conducting Feasibility and Complexity Analysis to recognize technically functionalities of the project, and determine the level of effort (LOE) needed to attain them.
- Collaborated with product owners to write up and prioritize customer centric documents like User Stories for Product Backlogs.
- Arranged to document Sprint Backlogs to identify and monitor the activities performed in the time boxes.
- Created User Interface document (UID), Wireframes, and Prototypes to help developing user interfaces.
- Formed Burn-Down Charts to track the completion of work within the sprint.
- Participated in daily stand-up meeting and worked closely with the team in resolving issues that could potentially cause delays in the sprint completion.
- Provided walkthrough to both developers and testers to develop Test Case scenario from user stories.
- Created UAT test cases and assisted senior business analyst in conducting UAT test.