- Having overall 4 years of experience as an oracle apps Functional.
- More than 2 years’ experience as an Oracle apps Associate functional consultant in Confidential Networking Pune.
- My job profile mainly includes implementation and support of oracle Application R12 and 11i.Domain knowledge of finance & accounting.
- Configuration Knowledge on Oracle Release 12
- Expertise on senior advisory and designed solutions on business process and internal control activities.
- Knowledge of Oracle 11i SQL and other tools like Data Loader.
- Good Understanding and knowledge of Oracle AIM Methodology.
- Demonstrated abilities in handling a wide spectrum of activities encompassing various Types of invoices, supplier entry financial options, payment terms and payment methods, RFVs, Purchase order with invoice matching, Invoice manual check processing(Releasing and validating invoices).
- Verify and process all account payables accounts.
- Monitor payments and expenditure and reconcile vendors account.
- Excellent capabilities to adapt and learn new technologies, ensuring continuous growth of skills.
- Strong communication skills and abilities to work under pressures with reputation of unwavering accuracy, credibility and integrity.
Oracle Functional Consultant
- Understand the uniqueness of Customer Business Process.
- Assessment of business requirements.
- Involved in preparation of Design Document (MD50) for customization
- Involved in preparation of setup document (BR100)
- Involved in the trial setup of GL & AP modules in Oracle Financials
- Configured the basic setup of General Ledger as per the business requirement namely chart Of Accounts, Dynamic Insert, Journal Sources, Flexfield Qualifiers, Journal Categories, Security Rules, cross validation Rule, Recurring Journal, Auto Posting etc.
- Evaluated the organizational structure and business needs of Chart of Accounts Implemented Including Account Combination.
- Defined the Financial Options and Payable Options that are specific to the business requirement
- Configured the Supplier and Supplier site
- Defined Invoice attributes - Distribution Sets, Payment terms, Pay Groups
- Defined Bank and Bank Account.
Environment: Oracle Application 184.108.40.206
- Support and maintenance of Oracle GL, AP, PO and INV. Modules.
- Resolving the Issues logged in by the end users.
- Gap analysis and writing functional design document
- Involved in the solving functional issues as per companies specific requirement.
- Preparing User Guide
- Weekly meetings with Client
- Handling tickets in GL, AP, PO, and INV. modules.
Senior Associate (Account Payables/Project)
Technology: ERP: SAP FI Module
- Conduct training for the team and get them certified for right skilling.
- Support the Team Lead by training people on process as part of the growth plan.
- Execute transactions as per prescribed guidelines and timelines in order to meet SLA targets. Support the Team Lead in the daily huddles.
- Support Quality team to execute transaction processing in order to meet Quality standards.
- Handle/Support in resolving escalations at the process level in order to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Review and validate the inputs from Process Executives and create FAQs/ Case studies in order to capture tacit knowledge.
Executive (Account Payables)
Technology: ERP: SAP FI Module
- Tracking the volume and amount of Web cycled invoices for Confidential, Quantity mismatch, GRN missing, SES missing, Assigning Purchase order etc.
- Co-coordinating with Business units and Procurement team for early action on overdue web cycled invoices
- Co-coordinating with Quality team to enhance accuracy of Invoice processing team
- Ageing analysis of invoices
- Analysis of Invoices paid on time and late payment
- Analysis of invoice rejection