- More than 20 years of experience in design and programming in various computer languages.
- More than eleven years of experience with Oracle database Server.
- Extensive experience with SQL*Forms, SQL*Reports, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, SQL and Oracle DDL.
- Extensive experience with system analysis, development and troubleshooting, as well as, with IBM PC and compatibles.
- In addition he has been involved in numerous software conversion efforts during his career.
- Oracle / earlier versions
- Application Express 2.1.0., PL/SQL Release 188.8.131.52.0 , Oracle SQL Developer Version 3.0, Oracle 6, 7, 8, 10, Oracle HR 10.7, Developer/2000, PL/SQL, SQL*Forms versions 2.3, 3.0, 4.0 4.5, 6 & Developer 9i, SQL*Menu, SQL*Plus: Release 10.2.0.1.0 , SQL*Report 9.0,2.5, Assembly (For CDC6400), Basic, CDC CYBER Control Language CLIST, Cobol2, Cobol PCC, DEC TOPS 10/20, Fortran, IBM JCL, IBM MVS/JES2, ISPF/PDF, MVS/TSO, Perkin - Elmer OS/32, QMF, REXX, SIR DBMS, S2K DBMS, SQL/DS, Unisys Exec 1100, #LF UNIX, VM/CMS, DBase II/III/IV, Excel, Fastback, Freelance, Lotus 123, MS/PC DOS, Norton Desktop and Utilities, OS/2, Paradox, Quattro Pro, Reflection X, Windows, WordPerfect, XDB.
- SUN Solaris SparcServer, 10 PC/XT/AT and Compatibles, IBM 4381, DEC 20, IBM 3090., HP 3000, PERKIN-ELMER 3220/3240, UNISYS #LF (UNIVAC) 1190, CDC-6400.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:Oracle Developer
- While in Confidential I developed PL/SQL packages, procedures and functions on an Oracle database and SQL*Plus scripts on an database. and object types on an Oracle database. and. database triggers, directory objects, queries, sequences, indexes, etc.
Tools: Oracle SQL Developer, Oracle SQL*PlusDatabase: Oracle Express Edition. 10g release 2, Oracle Express Edition. 11g release 2Oracle Developer
Confidential, Germantown, MD
- Participated in the conversion of Pro-COBOL programs (Oracle 4) to PL/SQL (Oracle 10)..The effort involved a conversion of a Confidential (DOE) Funds Distribution System (FDS) in ORACLE Pro-COBOL programs and ORACLE SQL*Forms from MVS hardware in ORACLE 4 to UNIX hardware on Oracle 10, ORACLE SQL*Forms and ORACLE SQL*Reports.
Tools: Oracle SQL*Plus, Oracle 10 release 2, SQL*Forms, PUTTY, WinSCP. UNIX, Reflection X, Microsoft Visual Source Safe, Microsoft Outlook, TOAD V19, ORACLE Sql Developer. Oracle PL/SQL.
Database: Oracle 10g Release 2Oracle Developer
- While in Confidential I developed PL/SQL packages, procedures and functions on an Oracle 10g release 2 database and SQL*Plus scripts on an Oracle 10g release 2 database. and object types on an Oracle 10g release 2 database. and. Database triggers, directory objects, queries, sequences, indexes, etc.
Tools: Oracle PL/SQL,.Oracle SQL Developer, Oracle SQL*Plus
Database: Oracle 10g release 2 Express Edition.
- Wrote Oracle PL/SQL packages from legacy report programs( Cobol programs, QMF scripts, IBM JCL and sample outputs ).
- Developed tables, table triggers, SQL Loader scripts.
- Transferred to Confidential on 04/03/08.
Tools: Oracle SQL*Plus, Oracle SQL Loader
Database: Oracle 10g release 2.Oracle Developer
- I developed PL/SQL packages, procedures and functions on an Oracle 10g release 2 database and SQL*Plus scripts on an Oracle 10g release 2 database. and object types on an Oracle 10g release 2 database. and. Database triggers, directory objects, queries, sequences, indexes, etc.
Tools: Oracle SQL Developer, Oracle SQL*PlusDatabase: Oracle 10g release 2 Express Edition.
- Wrote 15 reports in Oracle Reports 6i to replace PL/SQL procedures that generated HTML.
- All reports were published on the WEB. The reports ranged from overviews of equipment (mainly airplanes) to detailed listings of equipment.
- All reports retrieved the information from an Oracle database and accessible via the Internet.
Tools: Oracle SQL Report Writer 6
Oracle Developer/Sr. Oracle Programmer
- Responsibilities include Data Conversion Move all data from legacy systems such as PIRS to Human Resources/ Confidential system and Data Availability Moving data from Confidential system (on a periodic basis) to tables (based on person) in order to simplify data access from the Confidential System for reporting problems, etc.
- The environment is IBM RISC 6000/AIX, Oracle 7.3 and 8, Oracle HR 10.7, Developer/2000 (PL/SQL, Oracle Forms and Oracle Reports).
Tools: TOAD(Quest), Oracle SQL Report Writer, Oracle SQL*Plus,, Oracle SQL Loader.
Database: Oracle Database 7.3
- Participate in the re-design of the Department of the Confidential Component Tracking System ( Confidential ) which tracks over 5,000 types of mission critical aircraft and engine components worldwide.
- Responsible for the development of the PL/SQL procedures, triggers, load routines, and Oracle forms of the new system.
- Portions of the Confidential application are Web-enabled using Oracle Webserver 2.0.
Tools: Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle SQL*Plus, Oracle SQL Loader.
Database: Oracle 7.3
- Involved the migration of data from the legacy system to the AIRR. The effort involved the use of PL/SQL 2.3, SQL Plus 3.3, Procedure Builder 1.5, Oracle 7.3, Windows 95, and RISC 6000 AIX UNIX.
- Picked up the mapping and the deriving of the new data from the legacy systems to the AIRRS system from a previous programmer
- Acted as lead Oracle Programmer and assisted other team members in solving any Oracle problems related to their processes.
- Troubleshooter for any hardware/software issues.
Tools: Oracle SQL*Plus 2.3, Oracle PL/SQL 2.3, Oracle Procedure Builder 1.5, Oracle SQL Loader
- Worked on the Defense Clearance and Investigative Index ( Confidential ) System for the Defense Investigative Service(DIS), an agency of the Department of Defense.
- Involved in the migration of Confidential from the mainframe to a client server environment using ORACLE Developer 2000 (Form 4.5, Reports 2.5, Terminal 2.1, SQL Plus 3.1, PL/SQL 2.1, and ORACLE 7).
- Modified the user error message reporting to appear in an alert box rather then the bottom of the screen for improved user awareness of these occurrences.
- Also, user to eliminate General Protection Faults ( Confidential ) errors in forms developed prior to arrival on project.
- Additionally modified many forms to correct problems with functionality and performance.
Tools: Oracle SQL Forms 4.5, Oracle SQL Reports 2.5, Oracle Terminal 2.1, Oracle GraphicsOracle SQL*Plus 3.1, PL/SQL 2.1, Oracle Database 7, Oracle SQL Loader.