- Total 7+ years of IT experience and expert in directing high performance project teams in the delivery of innovative, customer centric solutions by combining technical knowledge and solid business acumen. Currently involved with architecture designing and development in the field of Oracle SOA, OSB (Oracle service BUS) Fusion Middleware Technologies and also managing end to end middle ware project deliveryTechnical forte in the field SOA, OSB service architecting, designing and development.
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture components such as BPEL, OSB and BAM (Business Activity Monitoring)
- Experienced in implementing BPEL process activities and services like Human Task, Flow, FTP adapter, AQ adapters, MQ adapters, DB adapter, Oracle apps adapter, JMS adapters and Java Web service in BPEL processes
- Involved in design and development of projects using Oracle Fusion Middleware (BPEL, BPM, Mediators, Web logic, Jdeveloper) and with Java/JEE development experience. OSB/ALSB is a Plus
- Experienced implementing SOA Suite technology adapters (DB, JMS, File, BAM, B2B) to integrate with external systems
- Expertise in installing, configuring, administering, and troubleshooting Web logic domains, clusters and servers in distributed environments for SOA.
- Experience in developing OSB/BPEL artifacts using Oracle SOA Suite
- Experience diagnosing and resolving Oracle Web Logic/ESB/Fusion Service issues.
- Experienced in developing OSB routing processes and monitoring them from OSB console.
- Good understanding of SOA with the middleware technologies with Oracle Application Server, BPEL (Business Process Execution Language) process manager for application integration.
- Proficient in developing Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers and other database objects using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Documented, designed and developed inbound and outbound interface programs using JDeveloper 10g, Oracle BPEL, ESB and BAM
- Experienced in loading data into Oracle Applications using SQL*Loader.
- Possess Strong Analytical and Comprehensive problem solving abilities, coupled with self - motivation and result oriented collaborative thinking.
- Expertise on Service Oriented Architecture using Oracle SOA Suite 11g/10g(Mediator, BPEL, Business Rule, Human Workflow), Oracle Service Bus 10g/11g, Aqua Logic Service Bus, Oracle Data Integrator10g.
- Expert at working with Oracle SOA Suite SCA composites and components like BPEL process, Mediator, Business Rules, Human Workflow, and activities like Assign, Invoke, Pick, Receive, Switch, Flow, Java embedding, Email, Wait, While, Validate etc. in JDeveloper
- Expertise in using SOA technology adapters Such as File Adapter, FTP Adapter, Database Adapter, Oracle Applications Adapter, AQ Adapter, BAM Adapter and JMS Adapter for integration
- Experience in large-scale SOA/EAI implementations using Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Service Bus
- Experience on all phases of data warehouse development lifecycle, from gathering requirements to testing, implementation and support
- Exceptional background in analysis, design, development, customization and implementation and testing of software applications and products
- Experience in coding and Implementation of Web Applications using JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Web logic and Tomcat.
- Expert in server-side development using Java platform and advanced Object Oriented concepts and design patterns.
- Good experience in installing and configuring Oracle Web logic Server, Oracle SOA Suite 11g.
- Extensively worked on Oracle BPEL, ESB, OSB
- Good experience in xml technologies like XML,XSD and XSLT
- Involved in OSB concepts Business Services and proxies
- Designed and developed data conversion systems for conversion of data from legacy systems into core Oracle Applications tables using BPEL processes, PL/SQL packages and API’s
- Proficient in developing Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers and other database objects using SQL and PL/SQL
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX (Solaris, Linux).
Languages: C++, Java 1.6, PL/SQL.
Middleware: Oracle Fusion Middleware 10g/11g (Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle web logic,BAM), Oracle Web Logic Integration.
Adapters: FTP, JMS, DB, Oracle Apps, AQ Adapter, MQ Adapter, BAM Adapter.
EAI: Oracle Fusion 10g/11g, Apache Mule.
Tools & Utilities: J developer, Eclipse, My Eclipse and Net Beans
RDBMS: Oracle 9i/10g, MS SQL Server and MySQL.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, Oracle Web Logic 10g/11g
Confidential, New York, NY
- Used Mediator for routing rules, transformation and for filtering.
- Developed custom XPATH functions in mediator for transferring messages.
- Developed and designed BPEL Processes. This BPEL processes are used to invoke external web services.
- Developed an Order project prototype using Mediator to process and transform complex business process by using different components like JMS, File Adapter, DB Adapter
- Wrote business rules on database side.
- Used Oracle web services manager for Security services.
- Developed complex schemas and XSLT transformations with BPEL to read, enhance and process incoming data and map it to E-business Suite Web Service Schemas.
- Developed Proxy Services locally for eliminating complexity.
- Implemented the Oracle Service Bus for Virtualizing some of the services and is also used for load balancing between the servers
- Implemented BPEL processes for invoking a number of services
- Built interactive dashboards and alerts for business processes using BAM (Business Activity Monitoring).
- Worked on PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Involved in projects with installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Web logic domains, clusters and servers.
- Worked on MDS for deploying wsdl's.
- Developed test cases and scenarios for different operations of BPEL service access points.
- Involved in integration of BPEL events with BAM for getting real time data.
- Used JDeveloper for designing and development of integration process.
- Started Upgrading composites into 12c.
Environment: Oracle SOA Suite 11g, Web Logic Server 10.3.5, JDeveloper, BPEL, Oracle Database 11g, BPEL, Mediator, Design patterns, web services, Stage, Message flow, Human Workflow, FTP, JMS and DB Adapters, XML, XSD, XSLT.
Confidential, Woodbridge, NJ
- Design and implement custom client business applications using Oracle Application Development framework
- Installed Oracle SOA Suite 11g on Web logic 10.3.5 Server.
- Used JDeveloper for designing and development.
- BPEL PM is used for transforming the business logic into a system specific message format for invocation of various services.
- Involved in migration of Critical modules of Oracle SOA 10g to Oracle SOA 11g.
- Developed and deployed the integration part through Oracle Service Bus (OSB) for accessing and exposing web services to external systems.
- Designed Schemas using XSD design patterns.
- Used Oracle Service Bus (OSB) for reuse of some existing services.
- Developed proxy and business services for invoking end clients.
- Designed and developed routing tables for establishing dynamic connections to external web services.
- Created UI's (User interfaces) for Human Workflow interaction.
- Developed processes using FTP and DB adapters of BPEL process.
- Created XSL mapping files by getting data from database.
- Used Oracle JMS adapter and BPEL for Error handling and report generations.
- Used JDeveloper for development and deployment of Integration process.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC.
- Involved in writing Detail Design Documents with UML Specifications.
- Involved in unit testing and system testing and also responsible for preparing test scripts for the system testing
- Responsible for performance tuning of the product and eliminating memory leakages in the product.
- Ensures that all coding complies with Enterprise Standards and adheres to development guidelines.
- Ensures that all the assigned deliverables are completed on time and with impeccable quality
- Responsible for developing Web Services using BPEL
- Provides timely support in troubleshooting defects and providing resolutions
- Supports production deployment and project go-live tasks
- Actively participate in team meetings and collaborates with other team members to carry out project deliverables
Environment: Oracle SOA Suite 11g, Web Logic Server 10.3.5, JDeveloper, BPEL, Oracle Database 11g, BPEL, Mediator, Design patterns, BAM, web services, Pipeline pairs, Stage, Message flow, Change center, Error Handling, Human Workflow, FTP, JMS and DB Adapters, XML, XSD, XSLT.
- Developed and designed BPEL Processes for Requestor and Provider.
- Designed Mediator component EBS by performing thin layer of logic.
- Design, develop and deploy Business Processes Orchestrated in BPEL and ESB using Oracle JDeveloper and SOA Suite
- Implemented best practices such as Error Handling, File Archiving in Oracle ESB.
- Designed Database Adapters to poll for new records and sync data from multiple systems.
- Created EBM, Extended the EBO’S.
- Involved in mappings between Requestor, Mediator and Provider
- Designed File Adapters and FTP Adapter to write files/records to servers.
- Involved in the configuration of the connection pools and data sources for Database Adapter and on the application server.
- Integration of Business Processes and Business Rules
- Implemented B2B integration with SOA services.
- End-to-end instance tracking, visibility and auditing, integrated process intelligence, process and service governance, and centralized security.
- Created Error E-mail Notification Process using BPEL.
- Created Queues, Connection Factories, Multi Data sources and Data sources,
- Configured JMS Queues, Connection pools and connection factories to connect to different databases and publish and receive JMS messages.
- Worked on Enterprise and Business object libraries, Item EBOs and their extensions.
- Implemented Abstract and Concrete WSDLs in the partner link to contact some Fusion services.
Environment Used: BPEL, Jdeveloper, EBM EBO, B2B, SOA, JMS queues
Team Member - SOA
- Acted as part of workforce in the Support Team to handle the incoming request and issue concerned with OPB (Order Permission and Billing) in EAI (Enterprise Application Integration).
- Interfacing with clients for business gathering, conducting system analysis and finalizing technical / functional specifications and high level design documents for the project.
- Providing post-implementation, application maintenance and enhancement support to the client with regard to the product / software application.
- Involved in the Extremely Crucial 24*5 Support of the Application. Ensured trouble free movement of bulk Orders from the Source Systems to the Target Systems. Continuous monitoring of various systems involved with EAI.
- Defining suitable methodology to undertake the project with the available inputs for the requisite output.
- Analyzing the specifications provided by the clients & interacting and communicating for problem resolution.
- Worked at Client Side for 3 months for handling Support Issues and knowledge Transfer.
Environment Used: BPEL, ESB, Oracle 10g & Windows XP.