- Have 7 years of experience in the IT industry and have applied experience in Oracle SOA suite, Oracle Service Bus, Oracle BPEL, Mediator, including AIA framework, IBM Data power XI52.
- Have worked in Oracle PIPs including Order to Cash PIP, Customer Data Hub PIP and Product Data Hub PIP.
- Have worked a developer and team leader for Development projects.
- My primary role has been a Designer/Developer for Oracle SOA Suite projects including Java development.
- Proficient in Oracle SOA Suite 10g/11g and Oracle Service Bus 11g.
- Core Java and Programming in OO methodologies.
- Competent in using integration / orchestration tools like Oracle BPEL process manager, Oracle Enterprise Service Bus/Oracle Service Bus, Mediator.
- ETL tools like Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 10g/11g.
- Oracle SOA Suite 12c and Oracle Service Bus 12c.
Confidential, Woodland Hills, CA
- Working in enterprise level transformation project wherein 3 main systems which are supporting the Claims business model for Farmers getting replaced by Guidewire tool.
- Primary responsibilities for this project are: Design finalization for end to end integration for OSB and Datapower technology with SMEs and business inputs.
- Developing integration interfaces for supporting existing business model as well as Guidewire integrations. Peer code review. Unit and integration testing. Code bug fixing and migration.
- Leading the code deliveries for Oracle Service Bus 12c and IBM Datapower XI52 implementations from
Designer & Developer
- Preparation of design documents for each unit of work scheduled in each Releases.
- Coding/ Unit Testing - Conduct unit testing on the developed functionality to find and resolve any problem that may not fulfill requirement or may have performance impact.
- Testing Support - Support during different phases of testing cycles (System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Performance Testing and Regression Testing) for each Releases of the engagement.
Designer & Developer
- Analyzing and current BelgaComm integration and providing solutions for migrations with POC as a template for implementation.
Designer and Developer
- Analyzing and implementing solutions to improve integration from architecture perspective in MW 2.0 scope in Confidential . Analyzing and proposing changes while migration of existing services from 10g to 11g environment.
- Interacted with existing project team members to gather information of current pub-sub mode integrations and proposing improvements in it. Re-modelling of an existing pub-sub interface by removing JMS persistence stores and still having guaranteed mode of delivery.
- Building Custom Java Recovery API service to do endpoint specific recovery from WebLogic store.
- Development and unit testing of the integrations. Taking further initiatives to change the existing integration architecture to remove some bottlenecks. everaging Java to call ODI scenario and exposing Java as a web service to be invoked by endpoints. FTP adapter integration with IMS (Mainframe) system.
- Unit testing services in 11g with Test Suites.
- Delivery in Agile mode by using IBM Rational Tool (RTC).
- Won multiple appreciations from Customer for:
- Enhancing integration architecture and reducing implementation time for all new integration.
- Reducing count of service deployments with keeping the business intact with the renewed integration architecture style.
- Custom Error handling Framework design and implementation.
- Integration between Siebel applications and Oracle R12.
- Development of DBU Integrations with Siebel and Oracle Apps ERP.
- Interacted with the business and architecture team for design reviews.
- AIA PIP customization and deployment for Order to Cash (O2C), Customer (CDH) and Product (PDH) data.
- Configuration setups, AIA Artifacts, and code migration according to AIA standards.
- Also supporting the code migration during SOA Suite 10.
- Integration between Siebel application and Java application.
- Development of interfaces including end to end testing
- Source code control Governance of Enterprise Business Objects (EBO) and mapping to target applications according to business needs
- Establishing and documenting development process