- Results, approach and people driven strategic information technology leader with over 18 years experience managing large complex technology and package implementations. Over 6 years experience in Practice Management and Business Development in areas of Oracle ERP / CRM Applications and Emerging Oracle Technologies.
- Excellent skills in Client Relationships, Business Development, Strategic Planning, RFP Management, Cost and Resource Estimation, People Management and Communication, Project Planning, Technical and Business Analysis. Experience in technical project management and application architecture, business requirements, design, development and implementation in areas of E - Business, Global Oracle ERP / CRM, Web Development and Client Server applications.
- A strong work ethic combined with a commitment to excellence in all projects undertaken. A team player, working effectively with executive leadership as well as the functional and technical teams to accomplish objectives.
- Solution Lead for the Public Services Oracle CRM / Case Management team at Confidential .
- Led the Emerging Technology group at Confidential for business development and implementation of projects based on the Oracle 9i Application Server platform, which included Portal, Wireless and Application Integration technologies. Accomplishments included project wins/implementations for Confidential and Confidential .
- Strategy, business development, budgeting, business case, revenue plan, resource and project planning, identifying and executing practice growth areas, leadership team for proposal responses.
- Project planning, project scope, budget management, risk management, configuration management, meeting project timelines, pre-sales presentations, prototype development and creating project proposals. Use of Project Management tools such as MS Project and Rational Portfolio Manager for close monitoring of projects.
- Extensive experience managing large teams of more than 40 resources.
- Development, review and sign-off of project deliverables for all stages of development life cycle.
- Client Relationship Management and communication to stake holders, team members and partners.
- Change Management, Documentation, Training, Production Support.
- Conduct Requirements analysis workshops with Subject Matter Experts and Business owners, gather, analyze requirements, conduct Fit/Gap analysis and prepare software requirement specifications.
- Conduct strategic assessments and provide recommendations for the solution.
- Analysis and strategy of current state versus future state for infrastructure and RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements) elements which include instance strategy, availability, scalability, sizing requirements.
- Web integration and evaluation of different technologies and products for Build vs. Buy options.
- Managing and mentoring team resources, conducting code reviews, development of test cases, unit and integration testing, conducting performance tuning and providing regular project status updates at executive levels.
- Design of databases, creation of stored procedures, functions and triggers.
- Manage deployment of technical solution, conduct knowledge transfer and transition documentation.
- Extensive experience in Oracle E-Business Suite implementing modules for Financials, Supply Chain, CRM etc.
- Process mapping and enhancement of leading E-business packages such as Oracle E-Business Suite ERP/CRM 11i and Siebel CRM 8.0
- Integration with legacy systems and automating business processes.
- Implemented Portal and Wireless applications using the Oracle 9iAS platform.
Software / Products: Oracle E-Business Suite 11i/R12 ERP/CRM, Siebel 8.0 CRM, OBIEE, Oracle Email Server 5.2, Oracle Enterprise Taxation Management, Oracle 9iAS Internet Platform - Oracle Portal and Oracle Wireless, custom Object Oriented applications
Development Tools: JDeveloper, XML Publisher, SQL*Plus, Oracle Reports 6i, Oracle Forms 6i, SQL*Loader, TOAD, Oracle Discoverer 4i, Oracle Workflow Builder 2.6
Programming Languages: PL/SQL, BPEL, Java, HTML, XML, C++, Powerbuilder / Powerscript
Middleware / Databases: Oracle 9iAS /10gAS, Oracle SOA Suite 11g, Oracle 7.3/8i /9i/10g/11g, BEA Weblogic 9.2
General Tools: MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Erwin, PlanView, Rational Portfolio Manager
Confidential, Ashburn, VASenior Manager - Oracle Solutions
Confidential, McLean, VA
Senior Manager-Oracle CRM Solution Lead
Confidential, McLean, VA
Confidential, McLean, VA
Manager - Oracle Solutions
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Manager-Emerging Technology Lead
- Project Manager for multiple projects across Global Oracle ERP Development, Production Support, Integrations and SOA 11g Upgrade for one of the world’s largest consumer products companies. Responsibilities included managing teams of 40+ resources across US, India and Malaysia.
- Oracle Lead for one of the world’s largest Oracle iProcurement Systems for the State of Texas which included managing 25+ resources. This project is estimated to generate revenues exceeding US$ 45 million over the initial five year period of the contract. Responsibilities included Project Management, leading the technical design, development, architecture and integration of the solution which includes Oracle iProcurement/Purchasing (11.5.10) and Vinimaya SmartSearch Catalog. Responsibilities also included coordinating with PMO, QA, security, infrastructure, Vinimaya, Client and managing Catalog Loads across all teams.
- Oracle Lead for one of the world’s largest Oracle Federal Financials implementations for the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Selected for and attended the Executive Leadership Program at Yale School of Management in Mar 2009. This program is for high performing leaders on the path to becoming Managing Director.
- Project wins and implementations for Confidential and Confidential
- Led the Emerging Technology group for business development and implementation of projects based on the Oracle 9i Application Server platform and marketed the solution at Oracle AppsWorld and Confidential .
- Primary contact for Oracle’s Portal Partner Initiative. Worked with the Oracle alliance group towards creating emerging technology demos.
- Responsible for implementing the organization’s Quality Policy, Objectives and Procedures in the project towards achievement of the ISO 9001 certification at Confidential .