Oracle Retail Package: ORBO 13.3, ORCO 13.3, ORPOS 13.3, ORMS
J2EE Standards/Tech: JSP 2.0, Servlets 2.3, JDBC 2.0, EJB 3.0, JMS 1.1, Web - Services, XML, XSL, RMI, SAX, SWING
Web/App Servers: WebSphere 6.x, Tomcat 5, Apache 1.3.x, Jboss 3.2.x, Jrun 2.0, Oracle App Server 10.x, BEA Weblogic.
Open Source/Frameworks: Struts 1.2, JUnit, Spring, Ant 1.6.x, Hibernate, SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, JNDI, LDAP
OOAD: Design Patterns, MVC, Rational Rose
Languages: Java 6 / J2EE 1.3
Databases: Oracle 10g/9i/8i, DB2, MySQL, SQL/PL-SQL
IDE/Applications: WSAD 5.0 Business Integration Edition, Eclipse 3.x, RAD 6.0, JBuilder 5, JDeveloper 11g, XMLSpy, Edit Plus, TOAD, CVS, Visual Source Safe 6.0, MS-Office, ClearCase, ClearQuest, StarTeam, Perforce, Microsoft Project Tool
Operating Systems: Windows Vista/XP /2000/NT, Linux 6.5, UNIX, Sun Solaris 2.6, MS-DOS 6.22
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Designed and developed APIs for integration to back-end systems
- Lead developer for product enhancements.
- Involved in all facets of SDLC using Agile/Scrum methodology.
Environment: Java/J2EE 1.3, JDK 1.4.2 05, JUnit, Eclipse 3.1, Oracle 10g, XML/XSL, Oracle Application Server 10.1.3, Ant 1.6.2, TOAD, EditPlus, CVS, Linux
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Led tactical aspects of product enhancement for ORPOS, ORCO and ORBO retail product 13.x
- Involved in level of effort estimation, coordination of onsite-offshore engagement and tracking of several milestones
- Designed, developed and customized ORPOS systems. Spearheaded product extension and mentored team members
- Architected discount certificates solutions; code reviewed and provided support to Gander Mountain production team.
- Imparted hands-on ORPOS training for a week to the NEXCOM IT Team
Environment: ORPOS 13.x, ORCO 13.x, ORBO 13.x, Java/J2EE 1.3, LDAP, RSA, JDK 1.4.2 05, JUnit, Eclipse 3.1, Oracle 10g, XML/XSL, Oracle Application Server 10.1.3, Ant 1.6.2, TOAD, EditPlus, CVS, Linux
Confidential, Austin, TX
Senior Applications Developer
- Analyzed performance issues in the retail point of sale product; successfully implemented cannon performance application to monitor various metrics; yielding $750K in cost savings
- Collaborated with Lowes team to drive retail inventory management process customization
Environment: ORPOS, ORCO, ORMPOS, Java/J2EE 1.3, JDK 1.4.2 05, JUnit, JDeveloper 11g, Eclipse 2.1.3, Oracle 10g, Spring Framework, XML/XSL, Hibernate, Oracle Application Server 10.1.3, IBM WebSphere AppServer 6.1, Ant 1.6.2, TOAD, DB Visualizer, EditPlus, StarTeam 2006, Windows 2000/2003/XP, Unix.
Confidential, Atlanta, Austin
- Managed technology implementation of web services integration program for retail product at Confidential .
- Lead developer for Showroom Point of Sale Phase II implementation for Retail applications at THD. Involved in architecture, design, development and testing of Credit API for POS/SPOS
- Implemented features for GAP Bahamas Project on Retail applications including Point of Sale and Central Office
Environment: POS, Java/J2EE 1.3, JDK 1.4.2 05, Java Swing, JUnit, RAD 6.0, Oracle 10g, JDeveloper 11g, XML/XSL, Oracle Application Server 10.1.3, IBM WebSphere AppServer 6.1, IBM Portal Server 6.x, IBM MQ, Hibernate, Spring, Ant 1.6.2, TOAD, DB Visualizer, EditPlus, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Windows 2000/2003/XP, Unix.
- Top ranker in "POS Certification"; selected for undergoing 4 week trainer program consisting of intensive retail domain education
- Recruited and trained 20 engineers; awarded certifications.
- Led developers for ORPOS customization using agile methodologies.
Environment: J2EE 1.3 (JSP 1.2, Servlets 2.3, JDBC 2.0, EJB 2.0), JDK 1.4, Eclipse, Oracle 9i, IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.x, Ant 1.6.x, Windows 2000/XP, MSSQL Server 2000.
Associate Technical Lead
- Analyzed prototypes targeted at streamlining management processes; established strong partnership with Department of Homeland Securities; generated $250K revenue from services contracts
- Initiated induction program for new recruits and mentored them
Confidential, San Francisco
- Improved operational performance for an online foreign exchange trading platform for DB with over 20 million transactions per hour by developing maintenance monitoring systems; realized annual savings of $1.2M
- Persuaded senior management teams to implement best practices for telecom product customization reducing defects by 40%
- Analyzed team utilization and recommended development plan reducing project development time by 20%
Environment: Java, JDK 1.1, JDBC 1.0, VB 5.0, and ORACLE