- About 15 years in Oracle EBS implementations, customer support, training, and project management.
- Basic Level experience in Hyperion Financial Management.
- Based on project /customer requirement I did diff roles like Lead, SME, Architect, and Project Manager Etc. but focused on Functional Side to align with business requirement.
ORACLE APPLICATION/ACTIVITY KNOWLEDGE:
- General Ledger
- I Expenses
- Cash Management
- Order Management
- I Procurement Confidential & Bolt On - Sabrix/ Confidential
- Advanced Global Inter Company System (AGIS)
- SLA -Customization
- Project Accounting-Costing, Billing
- Cost Management
- Supplier Life Cycle Management
- Data Migration
- 11i to R12 Upgrade and integrations
- Chart of Accounts Restructuring
- Role Based Access Control
- Advanced Procurement
- Global Consolidation
- Oracle Manufacturing.
- AIM Documentation.
- RD020, BR030, BP080, BR100MD050.
- Process Flows: -
- Procure to Pay
- Order to Cash
- Record to Report
- Accounting to Financial Reporting(A2FR)
Application: Oracle Applications - (11.5.9, 11.5.10, R12.2.4)
Other Applications: Hyperion Financial Management, Smart View & Reporting Version 184.108.40.206
Methodology: AIM (Mostly used Docs-BP010, BR030,RD020,BP080,BR100 &Br110,) and AGILE
ConfidentialSenior Application Analyst -Oracle Financials
- Participated in gathering of requirements, analyzing and designing of business processes, and system testing
- Involved in requirement analysis, gap & fit-gap analysis, unit testing and CRP’s
- Oracle Fusion setup of Financial modules including GL, FA, AR, AP and CE as per business needs
- Troubleshooting and setting up financial modules
- Provided comprehensive Fusion Apps Business Process Design documentation as well as test scripts
- Provide functional and technical design analysis and identify cross-module dependencies and impact with application configuration changes.
- Collaborate with business analysts, system owners, and developers to research, analyze, and design solutions by enhancing Oracle EBS capabilities.
- Lead and participate functional and technical design reviews and implement enhancements for Oracle E-Business Suite application
- Perform detailed functional and technical analysis for the requirements gathered by business analysts, perform impact analysis and provide detailed design document of the desired application changes
- Investigate system options, profile options, flex-fields, setups and provide techno-functional expertise on upgrading to new application releases, new functionality
- Review and analyze existing application customizations and extensions. Develop strategies for leveraging out-of-box functionality to develop and enhance Oracle EBS applications
- Responsible for functional design, configuration change, setup, develop, test and implementation for on-going Oracle EBS production support
- Provide production support for ongoing maintenance and enhancement of custom programs that interface with third party vendors and other internal systems
- Pursue innovative ways to improve the process of delivering solutions to Oracle E-Business users.
- Collaborate and execute assigned tasks by addressing all aspects of new implementations, functionality enhancements, application updates, performance issues, and maintenance activities.
- Collaborate with other application and technical resources when resolving a problem or implementing a system change. Constantly review and enhance application changes and resolve system performance issues related to application configuration changes.
- Learn overall business operations and help develop innovative solutions to improve productivity.
- Ensures all support issues are fully logged and documented, and ensures that all issues are fully managed, including proving regular customer updates.
- Perform other related activities like conducting SIT, UAT, User Training Etc.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) framework, AIM Methodologies.
Senior Application Analyst -Oracle Financials
- Currency Denomination which went live on 1st Jul-2016.This is an end to end Implementation with Custom process and worked on Finance Domain- GL, AR, AP, FA, GIS and Tax
- ADP Payroll Integration to Oracle General Ledger
- American Express Credit Card Integration with I Expenses
- Commissionaire - Re structuring Commissionaire model to Buy-Sell Model for Europe.
- Assisting in GIS & AGIS, Consolidation, Productions Support Etc.
- Oracle 11i and R12 Production support and Enhancements.
SME - Finance
- Re purpose/re align existing Oracle financials (Manufacturing org with OPM Financials) from a country to another to benefit from tax treaty between countries in Europe.
- Setting up a new trading/Distribution organization in place of the Re purposed Manufacturing Organization.
- Have delivered the solutions without Customization with best usage of Tax Determination Sets, Condition’s and Rules in Confidential to derive tax to meet tax requirements without any customizations
- New Implementations in Europe
- My role was related to Finance, modules like GL, Receivables, Payables, Assets, Cash Management and integration with other modules like cost management, Order Management and procurement were in scope.
- I have worked Extensively on ePrentise for Re Organization of Ledgers, CoA Etc. as per new Multi Org Structure.
- Process flows include Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report to name a few.
Finance Lead, Project Manager
- I was involved on Receivables, Payables, Assets, Cash Management, Confidential, Advanced Collections, I expenses, I Procurement and Purchasing.
- Process flows include Procure to Pay, Order to Cash.
Confidential, Tulsa, OKSME - Finance
- My role was to assist the Functional team, Financial Reporting (R2R), Assist the project Management Team, organize meetings and reporting on status, follow up on Issues and resolution.
- Modules like GL, Receivables, Payables, Assets, Cash Management, Order Management, Confidential, Inventory, Purchasing and I Procurement, were part of the upgrade